sinny is offline Junior Member

sinnys winter bulking log

A little about myself first,im 6ft 3 inch tall,245lb with 11-12% bf,i have been cycling and crusing for around 5 years now so PCT will not be an issue.i have been lifting for around10 years,i own a gym so can train when and how i want to..i like to train on a 3 day a week split

MONDAY-LEGS/TRAPS
    WEDNESDAY-CHEST/SHOULDERS
    FRIDAY-ARMS/BACK

I do cardio 30/45 mins everyday as a rule unless my body tells me otherwise,im ex english S.F so the high level cardio is perfect for me even when bulking as i just bulk lean
    Ieat well around every 3.5 hours in total 6-7 small solid meals a day with 2-3 shakes thrown in when i feel like having 1.

My cycle is going to be as follows,im running a Trt dose of test cyp 150mg ew at the moment,starting next monday i will be running
    TEST-E 250 1000mg ew weeks 1-22
    DECA 300mg/ml 600mg ew weeks 1-20
    DBOL 50mg eed weeks 1-4
    DROL 100mg weeks 1-4
    WINNY 50mg ed weeks 12-22
    My deca is home brued,my TEST-E is human grade,I will be running LETRO 2.5 mg split into 2 halves eod

I will be changing my training split every 5 weeks,this is my first ever log so im not sure if im missing anything out,i will kepp it updated whenever i get time
    Last edited by sinny; 12-16-2008 at 12:32 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    looking forward to seeing how u progress ...i wouldnt personally run drol and dbol together first 4 weeks....id watch b pressure ..i kinda think u might blow up like a balloon with h20 but JMO .. using any estro control? long run of orals as well 16 weeks but i like the test/winny/deca end of cycle a lot ......

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    looking forward to seeing how u progress ...i wouldnt personally run drol and dbol together first 4 weeks....id watch b pressure ..i kinda think u might blow up like a balloon with h20 but JMO .. using any estro control? long run of orals as well 16 weeks but i like the test/winny/deca end of cycle a lot ......
    i love dbol and drol togther,used them like this many times..im using letro as my AI,i like it and it works well for me,keeps bloat down,as for my b,p i find that my cardio keeps this under control,i also do 200 sit ups ed

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^gotcha ..again looking forward to seeing progress...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^gotcha ..again looking forward to seeing progress...
    cheers bro

5 days untill i start my cycle,im looking forward to this,ive not done a winter bulker for ages,run this then shred up for summer

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Looks good sinny, i like the idea of being ripped for the summer. Good luck mate.

heres a first draft of my training plan for the next 5 weeks,il tweek it as i go along,i start in the morning

Monday:
    Back Squat: 5x5, add weight each set, then take a little bit off and finish at 1x8

Leg Press: 3x12, add weight each set

Incline Bench: 5x5, same deal as flat bench

Flat D-Bell Bench: 3x12 with the same weight

Wednesday:

Power Cleans: triples until your form starts to get sloppy, then stop

Deadlift: 5x5, add weight each set

Jump Shrug: 3x12 add weight each set

Chins (or Lat pulldowns): hit 3 sets

Barbell Curl: 5x10

Friday:
    Push Press: warm up and work to a triple Front Squat: Same thing as push presses
    Close-grip Bench: 5x5 with the same weight then do some Skull Crushers: 3x12

The key to making this work for me on 3 days a week with all these compound lifts is not to train like a bodybuilder going to failure on everything.

The 5x5 with the same weight lifts are at about 75-85% or so. The exercises where i work up to a max set are finished with a little in the tank so i can add 5-10lbs the next week and then after 4-5 weeks when i plateau,i can reset the weight a little or sub in a new exercise.

I will be going all out on the incline d-bells, leg presses, skullcrushers, and chins etc

Fell free to critique this in anyway,ive been doing this a long time but am humble enough to know im always learning and like to get advise from knowledgable people

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    How about some before pics?????

first jab today,no problems,no pain,no swelling..finished workout followed by 30 mins cardio..
    I was going to add some pics bro but i have some very recognisable tats and my step sons friends read these sites.it was him who recomended this site as a matter of fact and i do not want them all thinking sinny uses juice so we will..any pics i take reveal some of my ink..sorry bro's i have a huge back peice,to sleeves and a full leg sleeve

had a jab yesterday 500mg of test-e and 300mg of decca,im going to be running this injection protocol so i only have to inject 2 x a week due to having massive amounts of things to do at the moment,being test- and decca this will be no problem
    test-e 500mg/decca 300mg every 3.5 dayswith the dbol ,drol split into 2 doses everyday to keep plasma levels stable,half of a 2.5mg letro tab e4day,maybe e3d il be playing this by ear..got nolva to hand also,plus dostinex should i need it..these are things i alwys have available..hcg handy also

xmas day,i did 30 mins cardio today as i felt bloated and full from a massive breakfast,i also like to do between 15-30 mins of cardio a day regardless as i find it keeps b/p under control..my weight today is 17 stone 5lb,im up around 2.5 lb in a weekish,water weight i imagine
    Last edited by sinny; 12-25-2008 at 11:21 AM.

sorel_C is offline Member
    so far looks badass, always wanted to try the d-bol/ADROL stack but keepd *****ing out

Thread Information