oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

Project Hulk- Spring cycle

January first started this cycle:

1-16 test prop 100 mg ed
    1-16 npp 100 mg ed
    1-6 winny 100 mg ed
    10-16 anadrol 100 mg ed
    insulin 2 on 2 off for the bulking part

I would much prefer short esters over long ones and i dont mind shooting every day, thus the 16 weeks of ed injections. I compete in rugby and am trying to lean out for about 6 weeks before the season starts and then bulk until the end of the season. currently sitting at 5'11, 220 lbs, 12% bf. Diet is excellent. The first 3 days i went very low carb, followed by a moderate carb day and then a low carb day today. I plan on cycling my carbs throughout the cutting phase. Im open for suggestions for some new, effective carb cycling methods. At the moment, most of my protein comes from venison being as i have about 120 lbs of it from this past fall. I also eat a lot of egg whites, turkey, and some shakes for the rest of my protein intake. Carbs are coming from beans and oats currently. Fats are primarily coming from nuts, olive oil, fish oils, and flax oils, as well as a little bit of saturated fat from egg yokes and a very small amount from the venison. Im doing a 3 on, 1 off lifting split for now but that is subject to change slightly once school starts back up. I also do a very high amount of running/conditioning for rugby.

Jan 1st- first shot. went in the right quad smoothly, no pain til next day. lifted back and bis mixed with a bit of conditioning. less than 50 grams of carbs for the day

Jan 2nd- right quad a bit sore but not any worse than expected. took second shot in left pec. carbs less than 50 grams again today. lifted chest, delts, and tris with a lot of intense running/biking as well.

Jan 3rd- pec a bit sore from day before but not too bad. shot into right glute today no prob. lifted legs and traps with about 20 minutes on the elliptical at the end. Less than 50 grams carbs yet again. Im starting to have drams about eating shitty carbs. not even joking, i had a dream which consisted of me slamming a 44 oz coke cola and eating a bunch of crackers.

Jan 4- took shot in left quad with no prob. off day from the gym. consumed about 100-120 grams of carbs today and felt surprisingly bloated and full considering i typically consume about 400-500 grams when bulking with no problems.

Jan 5th- Today- took shot in left ass cheek. Lifted back width and biceps followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill. consumed about 80 grams of carbs today. I dont expect to see any significant results this early in the game, but i think i look a bit dryer than before

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Woah!!! Slow down there buddy. YOu don't need roids. You need to get your eating and training in order.

Na just playin looks excellent.. You have a good protocol for the insulin , if not let me know, I know of one??? Good luck!!!

shot in left delt today and was reminded why i try to avoid delt injections. hit chest and tris with 20 min of cardio at the end. Joints feel kinda funny. not necessarily good or bad, just kinda different.

elbows are starting to ache a little bit

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Get some Glucosamine chrondrotin and MSM for your Joints, Looks burly for first cycle but you know what your doing. I say u should just bulk and do cardio that cycle will lean you out while putting on mass, maybe switch the winny with Var just my 2 penny's

-AJ

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Get some Glucosamine chrondrotin and MSM for your Joints, Looks burly for first cycle but you know what your doing. I say u should just bulk and do cardio that cycle will lean you out while putting on mass, maybe switch the winny with Var just my 2 penny's

-AJ
    tis not my first cycle. been on the glucosomine for years and practically cant live without it now. haha if i had the funds to switch the winny for var, i would in a split second.

back thickness, traps, abs and cardio this morning. gonna take my shot in right pec here in a few minutes. I think im starting to adjust to the low carb diet being as i dont crave shitty carbs like i did the first few days. Though my weight is still around 220, im getting leaner by the day!

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    why are you doing the winny at the begining?

Quote Originally Posted by svalleyg135 View Post
    why are you doing the winny at the begining?
    looking to cut up until the season starts, then bulk, through the end.

weight is still around 220 but i can actually notice a change in bodyfat. strength is good considering the restricted calories. been averaging about 80 grams of carbs the past few days and seem to fatigue a bit faster during sets than on my typical 400-500 grams. veins were going crazy today at the gym, especially in my quads, which im not used to seeing! injections really dont get very sore now either. so far so good!

im also now at the point where i am eating lettuce and celery by the bag just to slightly quell my hunger. still getting about 350-400 grams of protein daily, and about 100 grams of fat both from good sources

still goin at it. cardio bout 5 days a week and i have not even came close to breaking my diet. weight was 219 today. some areas, primarily my abs and obliques, are looking a bit more tight and firm. Had some sweet new delt veins popping out the other day during chest and tris. shots dont get remotely sore the days following anymore.

helluva pump today during back thickness, bis and traps

starting to see some decent results now. strength is up a little bit and im looking noticeably leaner. weight is still around 220, thus i must be gaining muscle while loosing fat. horny as hell all the time. joints still feel pretty good, except my knees feel a little more sensitive/prone to hyper extension. now at day 20, i have yet to cheat on the diet or even have a single cheat meal. veins were looking pretty sick at the gym today!
    Last edited by oneshot; 01-19-2009 at 07:09 PM.

had a hell of a workout today. had to get chest, delts, and tris out of the way so i can be fresh for a powerlifting meet on saturday. started with incline going up to 275x8, then flat dumbbell for 3 sets, decline for 2 sets, incline flyes for 3 sets, smith upright row for 4 sets, lateral raises for 4 sets, wide grip overhand tricep pushdowns for 3 sets, skull crushers for 3 sets, and kickbacks for 2 sets to finish. 20 minutes cardio at the end. today i had about 75 grams of carbs, which really felt good considering the past 3 days i have been below 30 grams of carbs. weight still at 220, but looking better by the day. had some sweet new veins coming out of my upper chest, and some spider web like veins all over my delts. it was pretty sick

no gym today. took my shot in my bicep for the first time. 2 cc went in smoothly but i expect it will be sore as hell tomorrow

only been like 10 hours and the bicep is already getting sore as fvck. i dread tomorrow

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would never shoot winny or prop into a small muscle group like tri's or bi's
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i would never shoot winny or prop into a small muscle group like tri's or bi's
    I could not get the winny to hold at the concentration i wanted to, thus i am drinking it for now. Next week im gonna play around with a new recipe and see what happens though.

bicep is not nearly as sore as i expected. just a little stiff

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Keep up the work!!!!!!!!

workout was quick and easy today, as i have that powerlifing meet in the morning. I hit back width and some cardio afterwards. Abs looked better than ever today. weight=219

bicep is officially sore as FVCK right now. i am having trouble straightening my left arm and it hurts like a mofo to move in any direction

started feeling like shit last night and this morning. stomach is in knots, appetite is gone, and im shitting my guts out. im thinking the cause may be some undercooked venison. If i feel better later this evening i'll go hit the weights and some cardio.

hit some back thickness and bis today with cardio at the end. still pretty strong even running on nearly 0 carbs. forgot to weigh today, but i expect it is about the same as it has been.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    oh look....shot has a log......maybe i'll do one this time

maxedout is offline New Member
    isn't the pec shots kind of pulp fiction??? someone told me that if you inject in your pec you can become really sick..... i like your cycle so far, thinking about doing that same cycle once i get my tax return.. good job so far, keep at it man.

Quote Originally Posted by maxedout View Post
    isn't the pec shots kind of pulp fiction??? someone told me that if you inject in your pec you can become really sick..... i like your cycle so far, thinking about doing that same cycle once i get my tax return.. good job so far, keep at it man.
    no different than any other muscle. i suppose if you shot into a blood vessel or used a really really long needle, then you could run into problems.

MAJOR cycle revision. For a number of reasons, I am not playing rugby this spring season, which my cycle was designed around. I am probably gonna end it at the 8 week mark at the end of the cutting only phase, that way i can run my next cycle sooner than if i had ran a 16 weeker.

Had a hell of a chest and tricep workout today. went up to 315x7 on flat bench and other lifts were strong as well.

really loaded up on the carbs friday and saturday and stepped on the scale this afternoon at 227! even with the added 7 lbs, i still look leaner than ever and feel much fuller. Only significant carbs i had today was about 50 grams pwo. Hit delts and back width with some cardio at the end. great pumps, amazing new delt striations, and some sick vascularity!

Cant wait til my next cycle. im thinking an 8 week bulker of prop, tren , and drol!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Seeing as how you powerlift and weight 200+ lbs I'm going to assume you're a forward. Are you referring to playing in the D1 Season next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Seeing as how you powerlift and weight 200+ lbs I'm going to assume you're a forward. Are you referring to playing in the D1 Season next year?
    yea, i was a tight head prop, but may be done with rugby for good. I do love the game, but i dont have near the time to be fully committed and dont get along too well with some of the other guys on the team for various reasons. I guess im too rebellious for a team sport haha.

Aw...lots of people are quitting lately. I'm a prop myself. I started my cycle at the beginning of the Florida Cup season...I got crazy strong but my cardio went to shit (frontload with dbol , then sust 250). Now I'm on PCT and the D1 season is just ramping up, I can run again but my strength is going away. I'm gonna start my next cycle early in the summer so I can be finished by the time the Florida Cup season starts. Don't want to make that mistake again.

since im gonna have to much extra gear and i havnt had any negative sides yet, this week i bumped up the prop and npp to 120 mg ed. Had a hell of a chest workout today. went up to 140's on db bench for 7 reps! other lifts looking good as well. had bout 40 grams of carbs pwo. pre workout weighed 223, post workout weighed 221.

Nice...I benched 400 one time (all the way down, full lock) during my cycle, my goal was to rep 400 lbs by the end of 2008...didn't happen though. Maybe next time around. I've gathered up 3 bottles of test-e and I'm gonna be getting 2 bottles of deca to help with my joints. I also gotta get more nolvedex and a bunch of needles before I start. I do more squat work than bench though, as it helps greatly in the scrum. It's so easy to push people around when you can squat 650+.

BTW I'm 5'9", currently 264...I was 279 at my peak during my last cycle. Started that cycle at 250.

update for the day... Damn i look good!

real strong on back thickness and biceps today. did 20 minutes on a treadmill at the end. 40 grams of carbs pwo. weight 223

no gym today. bout 60-70 grams of carbs for the day. I've never had any acne problems, but this morning i had possibly the biggest zit ever on my chest. gonna do a higher carb day (150 or so) tomorrow and hit legs and cardio.

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    did you take any before pics? id be really interested in seeing before/afters

Quote Originally Posted by rickrick55 View Post
    did you take any before pics? id be really interested in seeing before/afters
    sorry not recent before pics that i know of.

had a HORRIBLE back pump today while doing legs and abs. i started with sumo deadlift and by my second work set my back was so tight i could barely move. I tried my best to push through it and kept my reps in the 10-12 rep range. higher carb day today. probably about 150-160 grams by the time i go to bed

can not believe how lean my midsection is getting. waist is down to 32" from a 34" at the start of cycle and im 3 lbs heavier! also getting a very nice ridge/separation between my lateral tricep and bicep heads. bout to go hit back width, delts, and obliques in an hour or so.

another success. strong, veiny, and striated on lats and delts. as usual, i did 20 minutes cardio at the end. dunno why, but my heartrate was about 20-30 bpm faster than usual. I was at 160-170 bpm doing the same intensity as my usual 130-140 bpm. weight 223

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information