Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~

Amorphic's Second Cycle Log: Prop/Tren

Here we go again fellas, my second cycle will be starting next week.

Stats are as follows.

22 years old.
    5'10
    205 pounds
    bf 13%

First cycle was npp/prop where i bulked up to 225 pounds. upon completing the cycle i dropped a fair amount of bodyfat (prior was around 16% as i bulked too hard and sloppily).

The goal for this cycle is minimal weight gain but a drop in bodyfat to around 10%. ive been bulking for almost 2 years from a starting weight of 152 pounds and am now ready to harden up and focus on conditioning my physique rather than going for a jump on the scale.

cycle will be 100mgs/prop, 100mgs/tren ace ed for 11 weeks. tren being for 8-9 weeks.

pct will be nolva/aromasin and perhaps hcg /proviron to avoid a crash.

i crashed pretty hard last cycle, im assuming from the 19nor shutdown and im hoping to avoid the emotional issues i had last pct with hcg/proviron.

I will update again upon first injection, wish me luck.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Damn new cycle? I will keep reading. I was going to start my new cycle next month but I can not. I have to get shoulder surgery next month and I am very pissed. I have to torn rotator cuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Damn new cycle? I will keep reading. I was going to start my new cycle next month but I can not. I have to get shoulder surgery next month and I am very pissed. I have to torn rotator cuff.
    damn rana. sorry to hear it. heal up and get lifting heavy again!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    C'mon dude you just came off.Why so quick to get on again?

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    C'mon dude you just came off.Why so quick to get on again?
    this will be the last cycle i do until probably april or so. early yes but im going ahead with it as planned to get to the level i want to be at.

im not advocating people run cycles as quick as i am, im aware of the mantra preached about time off and feel okay going ahead. part of me believes a lot of stuff we preach to guys here is parroted and not really backed up with any facts. this will be another learning experience for me and others that follow this log and we'll see where it takes us

DAY 1

Just did first shot, im very excited. No issues with the shot. 1.5ccs 100mgs prop/tren .

I will keep things updated as regularly as i can with my schedule. I might add winstrol towards the end depending on how hard i can get my physique. lets start the fun

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    DAY 1

Just did first shot, im very excited. No issues with the shot. 1.5ccs 100mgs prop/tren .

I will keep things updated as regularly as i can with my schedule. I might add winstrol towards the end depending on how hard i can get my physique. lets start the fun
    Sounds like fun!

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    I am on day 4 ... tren /prop!

I will check your progress.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    whoohoo

i love when my buddies start new cycles!!

ill be watching bro!!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    woo hoo i fixing to start same shit

High-roller is offline Member
    I also will be doing tren /prop, so let us know when you feel the kick in?

And are you running any Amorasin with the cycle?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just started a Test C/Tren E dbol kickstart cycle. Keep the updates coming!

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    nice, i will be watching this thread. This is the same cycle im doing next

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I have very similar stats as you, and did a 6 week Prop/Tren cycle in the spring. I absolutely loved it. I did 75 Prop / 50 Tren though. Your doses / duration seem a little high for me, but I like the short cycles and I am far from an expert only using the Tren once. I had no negative sides whatsoever, but great strength gains. There is a log of it in this section somewhere. Good luck, enjoy the gains.

Oh, with such a hard crash last cycle you may be interested in looking into a shorter one.

thanks for the comments guys, i'll keep things as updated and detailed as i can

DAY 2

Shot my other quad today. feeling a good knot in the other one from the shot yesterday. Cardio is HIT style, 5 min warm up, 4 mins of 20 second sprints and 10 second rest followed by 5 min cool down.

worked chest and traps last night as well as did cardio, feeling pretty sore all over so today is a rest/homework day.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sooo excited! and i just cant hiiiide it! gonna be on pretty much the exact same cycle here in about a month. Best of luck to ya. i will be watching

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Get it done bro! good luck. Should take pics. Hopefully the tren will be like a recomp drug for ya and change up that appearance to a nasty physique!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    DAY 2

Shot my other quad today. feeling a good knot in the other one from the shot yesterday. Cardio is HIT style, 5 min warm up, 4 mins of 20 second sprints and 10 second rest followed by 5 min cool down.

worked chest and traps last night as well as did cardio, feeling pretty sore all over so today is a rest/homework day.
    Good cardio work bro, but you really won't need so much imo. Get your workouts in first, cardio a distant second. Tren will burn fat anyway.

DAY 3

Injection pain is worse with tren than npp. i can feel soreness 15 mins after an injection. took the day off yesterday and partied with some friends. tomorrow will be leg day, i swear i feel harder already but it must be placebo effect. sleeping is hard.

I am on Day 5. Just some injection pain going in but nothing after. I am becoming really vascular and hard. I am not stronger yet. Take your time injecting the tren /prop, like 1-1.5 min. Make sure you don't move the needle when it's inside and go deep. I use 23G 1 1/2" and go all the way (glutes and quads ... 25g 1" for delts).

I wonder when I will feel much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneco|d View Post
    I am on Day 5. Just some injection pain going in but nothing after. I am becoming really vascular and hard. I am not stronger yet. Take your time injecting the tren /prop, like 1-1.5 min. Make sure you don't move the needle when it's inside and go deep. I use 23G 1 1/2" and go all the way (glutes and quads ... 25g 1" for delts).

I wonder when I will feel much stronger.
    keep posting in here too, since we're almost on the same cycle and around the same time we can compare how things are going, should provide us with some good insight. have you started getting the sweats or any other sides? so far i havent had a cough or too bad of sweats, just getting hard to sleep

Ya same cycle almost but you doing higher dosages. I am on 50mg tren ed and 80mg of prop ed (bumped that up from 70mg). So far just some trouble sleeping but no biggie. I have no cough or sweats. Well in the gym I get soaked but not when I sleep.

DAY 4

goodbye being able to sleep. last 2 nights i felt like i havent slept a bit. i kind of drift in and out of sleep all night and feel totally wasted when i wake up. im starting to feel kind of weird at times, very warm in the face but normal everywhere else. dreaming a lot at night now as well.

injection pain sucks right now. leg day today if i can get the time since i have to write a paper tonight.

My lower body pain is wack lol. I try my best to hide it. I pinned my right glute today and i hate pinning glutes. Reason being is because it goes in really smooth and barely hurts, keep thinking i am doing it wrong but i pin on the top left or right of my glutes. When i pin my quads, I can feel it a lot and love it.

So far still no strength gains, I would have assumed that tren will kick in quick and i should get stronger right away. Maybe i was wrong ... i am more vascular and harder. Still not sweating or anything. My sleeping is fine, get around 6 hr sleep ... get up once at night or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneco|d View Post
    My lower body pain is wack lol. I try my best to hide it. I pinned my right glute today and i hate pinning glutes. Reason being is because it goes in really smooth and barely hurts, keep thinking i am doing it wrong but i pin on the top left or right of my glutes. When i pin my quads, I can feel it a lot and love it.

So far still no strength gains, I would have assumed that tren will kick in quick and i should get stronger right away. Maybe i was wrong ... i am more vascular and harder. Still not sweating or anything. My sleeping is fine, get around 6 hr sleep ... get up once at night or twice.
    thanks for the update

Day 7 .. I pinned my right delt and it hurt a bit as usual but it feels damn good. I am considering to pin quads and delts only. Feels like pinning my glutes are useless. Anyways I am starting to feel a bit stronger, nothing big. My upper body is very lean and vascular.

Gears is offline Member
    Man, how did I not catch this sooner. DO IT ERP.

DAY 5

Definitely noticed an increase in vascularity in my arms today. Slept like absolute shit last night, probably got 2 hours of sleep if i was lucky. I feel like my strength is coming back though so all seems to be going well so far.

Sucks about ur sleep. How did u solve it for ur first cycle includng npp? Melatonin helps me have a deep sleep but doesnt put me to sleep. Lots of bros say ambien cr (cr= controlled release for all night) for tren cycles for those who cant sleep worth shit. Id say give that stuff a try bro, dont know anything stronger than ambien cr for sleeping. If that dont work than id say quit the tren cus u need ur sleep and 2hrs on cycle aint gonna cut it. Im sure u already know all this, jut givin my 2 cents. U gonna post some before and after pics like ur first log?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Caber may help too I`m finding a low dose of caber 2-3 times per week helps me sleep I dont know if thats logical but it seems to help me while im on the Tren .

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Sucks about ur sleep. How did u solve it for ur first cycle includng npp? Melatonin helps me have a deep sleep but doesnt put me to sleep. Lots of bros say ambien cr (cr= controlled release for all night) for tren cycles for those who cant sleep worth shit. Id say give that stuff a try bro, dont know anything stronger than ambien cr for sleeping. If that dont work than id say quit the tren cus u need ur sleep and 2hrs on cycle aint gonna cut it. Im sure u already know all this, jut givin my 2 cents. U gonna post some before and after pics like ur first log?
    i used lunesta when i was on npp but it didnt work that well. im unfortunate to just be one of those people that gets insomnia really easily. we dont have ambien in canada which pisses me off because its supposed to work a lot better than lunesta.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    DAY 3

Injection pain is worse with tren than npp. i can feel soreness 15 mins after an injection. took the day off yesterday and partied with some friends. tomorrow will be leg day, i swear i feel harder already but it must be placebo effect. sleeping is hard.
    nope that's quite normal in my experience, my muscles feel harder a day or two after first injection.

i used lunesta when i was on npp but it didnt work that well. im unfortunate to just be one of those people that gets insomnia really easily. we dont have ambien in canada which pisses me off because its supposed to work a lot better than lunesta.
    Yeah, ambien cr is supposed to be one of the strongest sleep aids made. Well im sure u dont get gear made in canada either so u can order some ambien cr from somewhere maybe online. Im sure its eaiser to get some ambien through the mail to u then gear. U really need ur sleep bro, if not then find another way to try to sleep. Maybe have lots of sex everynite before bed, always tires me out, haha. Idk what else to tell ya bro.

DAY 6

Slept decently last night since i was so tired out. Cardio abs and forearms today. overall feeling pretty good.

DAY 7.

pumps are starting to get absolutely amazing, back and bi's today was surreal. looking more vascular by the day and feeling stronger as well. very pleased. incredibly sore too.

Gears is offline Member
    We better get pics this time .

DAY 8.

taking the day off to let my body rest. ive been pushing really hard and i can definitely feel the stress on my body. chest/traps tomorrow

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Will be watching this closely because it's what my next cycle will be. Maybe not as high dosages.

Have a while before next cycle because I had my shoulder surgery on Sept 10. Had two tears in my right labrum. Had to fix it to continue playing in the future.

Good Luck and keeping a keen eye on this one.

DAY 9

chest/trap workout today was surreal. incredible difference in vascularity in my arms and shoulders, i couldnt believe it. strength is up phenominally in such a short time.

god this feels good

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information