Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member

First cycle refined, 2 compounds in moderation?

ive been getting a lot of advice and browsing through this site and trying to do as much research as possible..i was originally going to go with either Test E at 500mg for 10 weeks or deca at 250mg for 10 weeks (i know the dosing sounds weird but thats what i was going to do) and i was only going to use OTC novedex XT for the pct..now i realize thsoe ideas were pretty noobish so a few friends of mine cleared up what i should do..i've been instructed to take 250mg of deca (since i get seemingly recurrent unrelated joint injuries) and stack it with 500mg a week of test almadrine (spelling?) both for 10 weeks and to get a PCT of clomid and nolvadex (the real stuff ;])..i was a little skeptical running 2 compounds for my first cycle but i was told as long as i keep my diet clean i should be fine..gonna keep the diet to about 200-250g protein a day and complex carbs, gonna be hard but i'll pony up..can someoen specify some mroe about this test almadrine? i can't seem to find anything on the internet about it im guessing its test suspension but not sure

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    forgot my current stats..currently 230 pounds at 6 foot with 20% boodyfat..was down to about 17.5 but after my shoulder injury in october i guess i just wasn't pushing myself as hard (have been back on the cardio and intensity wagon now that it's been feeling better, just need my cortisone )..fairly strong, won first place in my gym's bench press contest for the 220-240lb group, and can still pump out 225 12 times even with my injury (im new to other power movements but my deadlift (250x10) and squat are also very good) have always struggled to be lean even as a kid (my brother is the guy that eats fast food 8 times a day and stays at 8%) but i will do my best to not cheat and just drink water and keep the diet as clean as possible
    Last edited by Rockin Z28; 01-17-2009 at 01:00 AM. Reason: grammar

Thread Information