Thread: 8th Cycle

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member

8th Cycle

I don't plan on holding myself to keeping everyone up to date daily with this log, nor do I plan on giving any pictures. I will probably give a weekly update instead of daily. I'm just not much of a picture guy if you know what I mean. I also don't have a camera so that doesn't help. Just a little bit of history on myself. I started steroids at 19 (I know, I know, *slaps self on wrist*), but I don't regret it to be completely honest. I'm 21 now, and my natural test levels are still there as well as my sperm count and all other things that should be while I'm off cycle. Since 19, I've 7 cycles, and this current one is number 8.

This is bulk cycle number two of this school year. The drugs I've used include Test E, Test P, Tren E, Tren A, Mast P, Winstrol (oral), anadrol , dianabol , and clen . Anyhow, here's an update on my current cycle.

Week 1 - 12: 750mg Test E (split into 3 injections Tue, Thu, Sun and a 1.5g frontload first week)
    Week 1 - 6: 600mg Tren E (split into 3 injections Tue, Thu, Sun and a 1.2g frontload first week)
    Week 1 - 6: 100mg Anadrol ED
    Week 1 - 6: 50mg Dianabol ED

Goal for this cycle: 280 lbs with minimal to no BF increase as well as strength increases all around.

I'm 14 days in (2 weeks) as of today and I've gained 18 lbs, going from 249 to 267. I'm 6'3" and about 15% BF btw. Strength is going up too. Cycle's going great. Side effects so far include some insomnia, slight loss of appetite, increased sweating (more so at night), slight decrease in aerobic capacity, little bit of back, shoulder, arm, and chest acne, increased rate of post-workout cramping, and the worst side effect by far is the painful pumps. No AI is being ran right now because I don't seem to be prone to steroid -induced gyno which is really strange because I have gyno from puberty. I do, however, have Adex and Nolva on hand as well as caber.

This is my first run with anadrol, and let me tell you the pumps are painful! Doing everyday activities is a little bit discomforting while on this cycle, but the workouts are nearly unbearable. I was slightly wimpering today in my workout (no lie) after doing every set of shrugs with 500 lbs because of the pumps. I've never had painful trap pumps. My traps hurt just by existing it was so bad. Lower back was horrible too, especially when I had to put away about 1k lbs in weight by bending over. Have you ever seen Ed, Edd, and Eddy, the cartoon show? I had to basically walk like Ed back to my dorm room with my back bent far back. No bad calf pumps though, even when working them. Thank God!

Other than the painful pumps, I'm not bothered by anything else and I am considering this a thus far successful cycle.

Here's my workout schedule:

Day 1: Chest and Biceps
    Day 2: Legs and Calves
    Day 3: Back and Triceps
    Day 4: Shoulders, Traps, and Forearms
    Day 5: Rest
    DaY 6: Repeat day 1

My diet consists of all kinds of meat (probably close to a dozen kinds), potatoes, fruits, greens, rice, cereal, eggs, whole wheat bread, whole milk, cottage cheese as well as all kinds of cheese, peanut butter, protein powder and whatever else I feel like. My diet pushes about 6k calories. I can't really count calories 100% accurately because I go to a cafeteria, and nothing is labeled with its nutritional information, but I'm pretty sure I'm pretty close to my estimate because all I do is go online and look crap up.

Supplements include a multi, creatine, beta-alanine, protein powders (whey isolate, a blend of 10 kinds, and miscellar caseinate), and fish oil. I also take caffeine before workouts if I don't feel motivated or I'm tired.
    Last edited by drummerofgod87; 01-28-2009 at 02:01 AM.

Bigzrs01 is offline Associate Member
    Wow..8 cycles in 3 years at your age...wow. Just out of curiousity, what are you trying to achieve here if you don't mind me asking? I assume you're trying to get in to pro bodybuilding. Those pumps do sound unbearable. I know you said you're not into taking pics and don't have a camera and whatnot...but it sure would be nice if you could somehow get some pics and share with us...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzrs01 View Post
    Wow..8 cycles in 3 years at your age...wow. Just out of curiousity, what are you trying to achieve here if you don't mind me asking? I assume you're trying to get in to pro bodybuilding. Those pumps do sound unbearable. I know you said you're not into taking pics and don't have a camera and whatnot...but it sure would be nice if you could somehow get some pics and share with us...
    2 10-week bulkers and a 6-week cutter per year with equal time on and off for a total of 3 cycles a year, just so that it makes more sense. I am simply a bodybuilding enthusiast. I really enjoy watching my body change through hard work and discipline. I have never competed in bodybuilding. I might decide to compete in the future though. I definitely do not plan on going pro and I doubt that plan will change in the future. The health risks I have to take to do that would be too much, I think. The extreme amounts of steroids , HGH, Insulin , IGF, T3 (well, T3 isn't that bad)--it's just something I don't care doing to myself. And, like I said, I don't plan on giving pics out. Sorry.

Thunder Monkey is offline Junior Member
    Wow 4 straight days, 1 day rest then repeat? Thats a tough schedule.

Good luck with this cycle, do you have any pre-cycle pics?

TM

Thunder Monkey is offline Junior Member
    opps nm my attention span is short today, i saw you said no pics, no camera..

hehe sorry.

Jesus titty-fvcking Christ, I destroyed my previous deadlift record, and I mean obliterated! 500 lbs for 15 reps is my new record. My previous was 455 for 12. My university's powerlifting team, who was also working out in our gym, was giving me the death stare today after my feat, so that made my day. Today was back day, btw. Other lifts went up as well for all bodyparts. The Tren is definitely kicking in because of the massive strength gains as well as the loss of appetite. It's getting worse because it's getting really hard to eat. Sleeping still isn't too bad though. And the back pumps have gone down as well.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    How much did you weigh before your first cycle, if you dont mind me asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    How much did you weigh before your first cycle, if you dont mind me asking.
    I think like 209.

lester32 is offline New Member
    im about to start almost the same cycle. was wondering how much you front loaded on the test and tren

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by lester32 View Post
    im about to start almost the same cycle. was wondering how much you front loaded on the test and tren
    Did you read his post?

lester32 is offline New Member
    ok i was a bit confused but now i see what he was saying

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    So your goal for this cycle is to gain 30lbs of all muscle with minimal to 0 fat increase.

Better get eating..... Lots in lots of clean foods!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The main thing I dont like in that cycle is running the Tren E for only 6 weeks but to each his own. I plan on running a similar cycle soon.

1-12 Test E 800mg/week
    1-10 Tren E 600mg/week
    1-4 Tbol 60mg ED

Possibly some winnie through the last 4 weeks, I can`t imagine the pumps from dbol and anadrol together. I plan on running the caber right through the cycle and probably adex too.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The main thing I dont like in that cycle is running the Tren E for only 6 weeks but to each his own. I plan on running a similar cycle soon.

1-12 Test E 800mg/week
    1-10 Tren E 600mg/week
    1-4 Tbol 60mg ED

Possibly some winnie through the last 4 weeks, I can`t imagine the pumps from dbol and anadrol together. I plan on running the caber right through the cycle and probably adex too.
    Yeah, I didn't like running it that short either, but I was running really short on money, and my source's Tren E was cheaper per mg (which includes the ester taken out). My next bulk cycle, starting in late August, I'll add in Tren A for 8 - 10 weeks at 100mg ED since I'll have the money for it. I'll be excited for that cycle because of the anabolic rebound of eating carbs again!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    So your goal for this cycle is to gain 30lbs of all muscle with minimal to 0 fat increase.

Better get eating..... Lots in lots of clean foods!
    I don't really limit myself from any foods. I'm a big guy that's on steroids , meaning that my metabolism is through the roof right now. If I ate all clean, I wouldn't be able to eat enough, especially when I'm on Tren and Anadrol . Hell, I even eat icecream just about every day.

youngerlion is offline Banned
    good luck. keep posted. please upload before and after pix to compare and see results

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    I don't really limit myself from any foods. I'm a big guy that's on steroids, meaning that my metabolism is through the roof right now. If I ate all clean, I wouldn't be able to eat enough, especially when I'm on Tren and Anadrol. Hell, I even eat icecream just about every day.
    I'd like to see an average day of eating for you.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    I'd like to see an average day of eating for you.
    Morning consists of 4 eggs on 2 croissants (so 2 per croissant) mixed in with ham, bacon, and cheese as well as bacon strips on top, a piece of peanut butter and jelly toast, and 3 16 oz glasses of whole milk

Lunch consists of whatever meat they're serving, 2 - 3 16 oz glasses of whole milk, a bowl of fruit salad, and whatever else I feel like, like maybe fries or something. (sometimes I get a cup of peanutbutter crunch icecream and take it to class with me and eat it there

Dinner consists of more meat, 2 - 3 16 oz glasses of whole milk, a bowl of fruit salad, and again, whatever else I feel like (sometimes a peanutbutter milkshake, homemade by me with a shit-ton of peanutbutter in it, whole milk, and softserve icecream (vanilla)

Pre-workout is a peanutbutter sandwich

Post-workout is 24 oz of whole milk with 50gs of protein (that's 100% protein, not the weight of the powder)

Then I'll either eat some more peanutbutter sandwiches or maybe go to taco bell

Then right before bed, I will drink another 24 oz whole milk, 50g protein shake

The diet varies a lot, but it's basically high calorie, high protein.

Anyhow, my workouts are going great. I'm getting stronger every time I go to the gym. I'm actually starting to get leaner now as well while getting bigger, which I love. I also completely reworked my workout program. I'll post it later. That's about all I have to report.

kiwijuice is offline New Member
    thats a big cycle for your age good luck man, hope you invest in a camera sometime soon

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Morning consists of 4 eggs on 2 croissants (so 2 per croissant) mixed in with ham, bacon, and cheese as well as bacon strips on top, a piece of peanut butter and jelly toast, and 3 16 oz glasses of whole milk

Lunch consists of whatever meat they're serving, 2 - 3 16 oz glasses of whole milk, a bowl of fruit salad, and whatever else I feel like, like maybe fries or something. (sometimes I get a cup of peanutbutter crunch icecream and take it to class with me and eat it there

Dinner consists of more meat, 2 - 3 16 oz glasses of whole milk, a bowl of fruit salad, and again, whatever else I feel like (sometimes a peanutbutter milkshake, homemade by me with a shit-ton of peanutbutter in it, whole milk, and softserve icecream (vanilla)

Post-workout is 24 oz of whole milk with 50gs of protein (that's 100% protein, not the weight of the powder)

Anyhow, my workouts are going great. I'm getting stronger every time I go to the gym. I'm actually starting to get leaner now as well while getting bigger, which I love. I also completely reworked my workout program. I'll post it later. That's about all I have to report.
    I'm personally not a fan of this type of "bulk". It seems counter productive to me. The person ends up putting on too much fat (as well as muscle), and then when they "cut" they loose too much muscle gains.

But, to each his own.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

your diet is terrible and I'm not sure how your at 267lbs @ 15% bf.....post a pic, I'm interested. Not a low BF but I have a hard time believing your stats

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    I'm personally not a fan of this type of "bulk". It seems counter productive to me. The person ends up putting on too much fat (as well as muscle), and then when they "cut" they loose too much muscle gains.

But, to each his own.

Good luck, and keep us posted.
    Honestly, it works great for me. I can't gain weight if all I eat is perfectly clean foods, especially if I'm on gear that takes away my appetite and increases my metabolism. And I do not gain too much fat. This is my 2nd bulk cycle into this college year, and I've gone from 10% BF (what I started at) to 15% BF in 5 - 6 months which is not bad at all.

your diet is terrible and I'm not sure how your at 267lbs @ 15% bf.....post a pic, I'm interested. Not a low BF but I have a hard time believing your stats
    Sorry, but I don't have a camera, and I don't plan on posting pictures regardless of whether or not I did. This diet works just fine for me. Yeah, it's a dirty diet, but putting into consideration the amount of activity I do (walking 15 - 20 miles a day across campus on top of an hour and a half workout), my size, and the fact that I'm on steroids (which increases metabolism drastically) requires for me to eat a lot of calories, and there's just no way I could eat enough otherwise.

You can stick with your chicken and sweet potatoes or whatever you use for a diet and I'll stick with my diet that works for me. You could claim that the diet was terrible if it wasn't working, but I'm making big gains so clearly the opposite is being shown in my current cycle. And for the record, I do switch my diet drastically for cutting to a very clean diet.

Also, I'm not going to sit here and try to prove my stats without pics. You can choose to believe or not what I say and leave it at that.

Have a good day.

Honestly, it works great for me. I can't gain weight if all I eat is perfectly clean foods, especially if I'm on gear that takes away my appetite and increases my metabolism. And I do not gain too much fat. This is my 2nd bulk cycle into this college year, and I've gone from 10% BF (what I started at) to 15% BF in 5 - 6 months which is not bad at all.

Sorry, but I don't have a camera, and I don't plan on posting pictures regardless of whether or not I did. This diet works just fine for me. Yeah, it's a dirty diet, but putting into consideration the amount of activity I do (walking 15 - 20 miles a day across campus on top of an hour and a half workout), my size, and the fact that I'm on steroids (which increases metabolism drastically) requires for me to eat a lot of calories, and there's just no way I could eat enough otherwise.

You can stick with your chicken and sweet potatoes or whatever you use for a diet and I'll stick with my diet that works for me. You could claim that the diet was terrible if it wasn't working, but I'm making big gains so clearly the opposite is being shown in my current cycle. And for the record, I do switch my diet drastically for cutting to a very clean diet.

Also, I'm not going to sit here and try to prove my stats without pics. You can choose to believe or not what I say and leave it at that.

Have a good day.
    cals aren't cals bro, you need to eat the right foods to grow. Taco bell and Peanut butter sandwiches etc. are going to do nothing for you....work on your diet and don't expect AAS to do all the dirty work.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    cals aren't cals bro, you need to eat the right foods to grow. Taco bell and Peanut butter sandwiches etc. are going to do nothing for you....work on your diet and don't expect AAS to do all the dirty work.
    Yeah they are! Ask Lee Priest, haha. Seriously though cals are cals but yes, some cals are much healthier and better for u than other cals. Again, depends on ones goals and if it works for him then it works for him, everyones different just as some need to try harder than others.
    I cant eat fast food, gives me a stomach ache! Especially taco bell, gross!

youngerlion is offline Banned
    I cant eat fast food, gives me a stomach ache! Especially taco bell, gross![/QUOTE]

yes taco bell sucks, but i agree with your statement. everyone is diff. eating properly can give you better results but everyone is diff. my bro. eats like shit (anything and everything) at least 4-5 k calories a day and yet he maintains his lean ass look. he is only 170 and can put up 3-315 on flat bench and 350 on decline. he is a lil beast. bet other "clean diet" claimers (not in weight because im sure plenty will hate because they can put up more but they are definitley not at his weight) could not hang a day with him at the gym. his metab is through the roof. ( i mean if your naturally a fat ass then your body definitely couldnt metabolize the "bad calories" fast enough) not downing a good diet because most of you are probably gettin up there in age and need to watch it like crazy but this guy is doing his thing. besides the high amount of cycles at such a young age, I say. DO your dam thing, well at least intilll your balls stop working. which sounds like soon. lol

Quote Originally Posted by youngerlion View Post

yes taco bell sucks, but i agree with your statement. everyone is diff. eating properly can give you better results but everyone is diff. my bro. eats like shit (anything and everything) at least 4-5 k calories a day and yet he maintains his lean ass look. he is only 170 and can put up 3-315 on flat bench and 350 on decline. he is a lil beast. bet other "clean diet" claimers (not in weight because im sure plenty will hate because they can put up more but they are definitley not at his weight) could not hang a day with him at the gym. his metab is through the roof. ( i mean if your naturally a fat ass then your body definitely couldnt metabolize the "bad calories" fast enough) not downing a good diet because most of you are probably gettin up there in age and need to watch it like crazy but this guy is doing his thing. besides the high amount of cycles at such a young age, I say. DO your dam thing, well at least intilll your balls stop working. which sounds like soon. lol
    I really do appreciate the concern of my diet, but the diet I'm currently using works for me. And I think I said already that I've been getting blood tests. Blood tests have been showing test to naturally be around 1200 or so after each cycle at the end of PCT. It was at that beforehand, so I've been doing well. Sperm count is fine according to my last blood test as well so kindly shut your pie hole.
    Last edited by drummerofgod87; 02-12-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Cycle's going great. I'm about 265 right now. I always seem to drop the water weight after about week 6 or so for every cycle and it's all replaced slowly with muscle, which is why I stay at relatively the same weight. Strength is going up, and if I didn't mention it, I'm on a strength program. It's actually giving me great size as well because it's still high-volume.

Thread Information