Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

Blood and Guts Training: Before the Prep

Here we go again folks!!!!!!!!

Most that follow know me and I hope you guys keep up with it this time. Should be a crazy ride!!!

Will follow Dorians routine from the blood and guts vid but will tweak it a bit to fit me...

2 on/ 1 off

Day 1: Chest/Bis
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: off
    Day 4: Back/rear delt
    Day 5: Delts/tris
    Day 6: off
    Repeat
    (never did rear delt w/ back b4 so what the hell, giving it a shot)

Cycle:
    wk 1-12 Omnas: 100mg ed
    wk 1-12 Tren A: 75mg
    wk 7-12: drol 100mg

Will add in a few other compounds Best for the newbies to be in the dark

Nutrition: My own design since its been successful thus far and I can't afford a nutritionist at the moment

Anyway first injection was yesterday and I will update my work out tonight.... probably after the super bowl....

Reed

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You gotta leave the pics up for more than 2 hours this time for those of us who missed them.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    You gotta leave the pics up for more than 2 hours this time for those of us who missed them.
    Will do

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Good Luck mate.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like fun!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Just curious bro, why the anadrols last few weeks and not in the start? I would think using such an oral like oxy or dbol leading up to pct would cause a tad more problems since ur not only dropping the regular amount of water but even more water retention loss from the oral. Idk, i just thought a water retenaining oral like oxy and dbol would best be used at the start of a cycle to get things going instead of the tail end.
    I know u know ur sh*t but just curious the reasoning behind this. You know im not a newb so dont keep me in the dark bro, haha! Looks like a nice bulking cycle, u gonna try to bulk or cut? Probably could do either mainly based on ur diet of course but these compounds id think bulk would be the overall goal. Let me know bro.

Damn homie, just realized u posted 12 weeks of tren ! If u can handle it then ur gonna be insane lookin fo show after this one my man! No doubt! What kinda pct u got goin? U gonna use hcg towards the end? Sorry for all the questions, just tryin to pick ur brain to see what u got goin here.

Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    Good Luck mate.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    looks like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Just curious bro, why the anadrols last few weeks and not in the start? I would think using such an oral like oxy or dbol leading up to pct would cause a tad more problems since ur not only dropping the regular amount of water but even more water retention loss from the oral. Idk, i just thought a water retenaining oral like oxy and dbol would best be used at the start of a cycle to get things going instead of the tail end.
    I know u know ur sh*t but just curious the reasoning behind this. You know im not a newb so dont keep me in the dark bro, haha! Looks like a nice bulking cycle, u gonna try to bulk or cut? Probably could do either mainly based on ur diet of course but these compounds id think bulk would be the overall goal. Let me know bro.
    Giving me time to first get use to tren for a few weeks then during the later half throw in something to keep the gains going I'm sure I won't need to be worrying about water retention or getting to fat if the diet is in check. Its stays that way and I have my cardio. Also try to create some synergy at the end of the cycle as well with the test/19nor/dht compounds so hopefully the whole cycle will be insane for me. We shall see.

Damn homie, just realized u posted 12 weeks of tren! If u can handle it then ur gonna be insane lookin fo show after this one my man! No doubt! What kinda pct u got goin? U gonna use hcg towards the end? Sorry for all the questions, just tryin to pick ur brain to see what u got goin here.
    Don't worry I don't have a vagina like you hahaha no I have HCG which I'll be using during the cycle towards the end. To be ready for the contest and to be able to retain enough muscle I will have to cruise again.... I know I know. If I had to start over I would have started the last one earlier but things didn't work out like such. After the contest I will probably drop the test for a few weeks and get my body ready to come off (HCG). Then utilize torem/clomid for a while so I can come off completely and see where I want to take it from there. Maybe off for 3-4 months back on for 7-8 before another contest or take longer off. IDK yet.

Why not winny then again towards the end? u had good results with that. Ur the bigger va jay jay! Im only 200lbs, haha! Damn thats a long one bro, hope u dont crash hard at the end like with acne or what not when starting pct. I got crazy back/delts/arms coming off just test enth for 8 weeks and using a good pct. Then again i used clomid for 4 weeks of pct and most say that increases acne problems. i got some meds this time around to fight it and gonna tan like hell too!

What kinda results from winny, sore joints and maybe a lb of LBM I mean you can just design all my cycles from now on If I do it right I'll be able to recover just fine and keep gains using other things (slin, peps, s4)

Going to workout right now so sad the cardinals lost damn.....

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    What kinda results from winny, sore joints and maybe a lb of LBM I mean you can just design all my cycles from now on If I do it right I'll be able to recover just fine and keep gains using other things (slin, peps, s4)

Going to workout right now so sad the cardinals lost damn.....
    Haha, fu$kin smart a$$! Ur tren must be kickin in already fu$ker! Have a good workout punk, hit me up sometime and let me know whats up?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Reed - the drol for me with 19 nor = sides. Even though drol is a dht there is speculation that it behaves like a 19 nor - helping to explain the sides from a steroid that doesnt aromatize to estrogen. Anyway i dont know about all that for sure - i do know for me personally drol + 19 nor is a bad combo . On the other hand i love winny /test/tren . If u dont like winny maybe consider some var thrown in and run right up to pct? Anyway either way i know you will keep us posted. Good luck.....

Haha, fu$kin smart a$$! Ur tren must be kickin in already fu$ker! Have a good workout punk, hit me up sometime and let me know whats up?
    You know I'm just fukking with ya... haha. I can't wait to be up and running on this.. OH BTW when I said drop the test I meant lower it to 200mg for a few weeks will I use HCG to get the boys back up. Don't wanna drop everything when I dieted down like a mug after the contest(s) and just rip a lot of muscle from my body.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Reed - the drol for me with 19 nor = sides. Even though drol is a dht there is speculation that it behaves like a 19 nor - helping to explain the sides from a steroid that doesnt aromatize to estrogen. Anyway i dont know about all that for sure - i do know for me personally drol + 19 nor is a bad combo . On the other hand i love winny /test/tren. If u dont like winny maybe consider some var thrown in and run right up to pct? Anyway either way i know you will keep us posted. Good luck.....
    Hey man really appreciate your input. We will definitely see what happens. Might go ahead and grab some winny just in case . But you know.... just gotta tryyyyy.... haha. Yeah what I was reading on drol with people not sure how it has estrogenic sides being a DHT compound.

Read a article not to long ago about how a study tested the progestational effects of drol against test and nandrolone and showed that progestional activity of drol wasn't even close to that of test and definitely not nandrolone so it must have some type of interaction or activate the estrogen receptor. I'm not to sure the truth to all this as I haven't seen the study my self or any others for that matter. The one that said compared the three is in french....

I ran winny last time. I wasn't THAT impressed. First 3 weeks at 60mg was really nothing but less water, little bit harder looking, and sore joints. When I doubled it up the last 2 weeks I noticed a big difference in strength increases but also in the sides which was mostly more sore joints. Hopefully the anadrol will soothe them this time....

Anyway off to the races
    Last edited by Reed; 02-02-2009 at 12:15 AM.

Chest/Bi: Ok strength is still leveling off or decreasing as I just stopped dieting down today . Ready to tear it up and continue to improve. Really love this HIT type workouts and the pump and feeling. Look so full when I get my carbs back up... Anyway no slin for a few weeks and back to the normal whey/oats PWO meal. No workout partner but I did catch a spot..... Too much drunk partying after the Superbowl..... bunch of looooosers. Anyway here is today

Note: "+" mean a rest pause set. 10-20 seconds rest before I squeeze out a few reps. Will do a few negatives when in full swing. Can't wait!!

30 degree Smith Incline: 3 warm ups sets (135, 225, 275)
    335 X7
    315 X6 +2

Hammer incline: 1 warm up
    270 x8
    270 x6 +3

30 degree incline db flyes: 1 warm up
    80 x9
    80 x7

Cable crossovers:
    under (like a most muscular) x10
    x10
    out(like a fly) x10
    x9

BB curl: 2 warms up
    115 x9
    135 x6

Single arm curl machine: 1 warm up
    90 x9
    90 x8 down to 70 x7

Incline seated curls: 35 x10
    42.5 x10
    Last edited by Reed; 02-02-2009 at 12:11 AM.

Oh so if jimmy says winny then u take his advice huh? Haha, i like givin ya a hard time too bro dont trip! What did u do to battle the sore a$$ joints when on winny and the higher dose of winny? Any input cus i plan on usin my winny last 5-6 weeks of my cycle round 75-100mg ed since ive read the lab i got is pretty potent stuff.
    Since ima run the oxys in the start of my cycle maybe readin my log will give u an idea, even though im not using a 19-nor like u though. Will be using proviron all the way through, hopefully its as good as people say proviron is cus running it even just at 25mg from start to finish can get a little pricey. Might bump the proviron up to 50mg ed if i start gettin sides to see how effective it is before usin real stuff like arimidex .
    Lucky punk, already startin! If i get my ish by wednesday then ima start then since the day i think im gonna start is first day od school and probably wont hit the gym those first few days. We'll see.

Oh so if jimmy says winny then u take his advice huh? Haha, i like givin ya a hard time too bro dont trip! What did u do to battle the sore a$$ joints when on winny and the higher dose of winny? Any input cus i plan on usin my winny last 5-6 weeks of my cycle round 75-100mg ed since ive read the lab i got is pretty potent stuff.
    Since ima run the oxys in the start of my cycle maybe readin my log will give u an idea, even though im not using a 19-nor like u though. Will be using proviron all the way through, hopefully its as good as people say proviron is cus running it even just at 25mg from start to finish can get a little pricey. Might bump the proviron up to 50mg ed if i start gettin sides to see how effective it is before usin real stuff like arimidex .
    Lucky punk, already startin! If i get my ish by wednesday then ima start then since the day i think im gonna start is first day od school and probably wont hit the gym those first few days. We'll see.
    Just worked threw the pain nothing really else to do except ice it and give them rest after heavy workouts. More joint supps helped a bit. Definitely was not as bad as when I first started the last cycle and was having MAJOR aches in my right knee. The 2 weeks off with ice made the difference till I added the winny. I'll still be doing the drol though.

For those of you that wanna see the pics this guy on this board is scary similar to what I look like at the current moment Check it out and make sure you sign the fukk up!

http://www.probodybuilding.com/forum...ow-year-2.html

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    subscribing for my boy REED!!

ill be watching you son!

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    subscribing for my boy REED!!

ill be watching you son!
    Whoop Whoop!!

Lets get it!!!!

Blog Entries
    sup bro. just found your new log.....YEE HAAAW...looking forward to the ride as always.good luck.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Impressive pics! Hope you can keep up with that guy...... ;-)

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    For those of you that wanna see the pics this guy on this board is scary similar to what I look like at the current moment Check it out and make sure you sign the fukk up!

http://www.probodybuilding.com/forum...ow-year-2.html

That's not you.... I call .

In order to fully believe that is you , I request a picture of you holding up a sign saying, "I wish I was Big_Truck".

Good luck with your goals and training. Keep kicking ass and making progress.

Also, You should work out after 10 @ night.
    Last edited by BIG_TRUCK; 02-02-2009 at 03:57 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm back and checking you out Reed. The pics are awesome man. Is that 75mgs of tren ed? This is your first go with it right? You're going to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    sup bro. just found your new log.....YEE HAAAW...looking forward to the ride as always.good luck.
    Always a pleasure bro
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Impressive pics! Hope you can keep up with that guy...... ;-)
    That guy ain't nothing, he has gotta hit the stage first. He probably appreciates though
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    That's not you.... I call .

In order to fully believe that is you , I request a picture of you holding up a sign saying, "I wish I was Big_Truck".

Good luck with your goals and training. Keep kicking ass and making progress.

Also, You should work out after 10 @ night.
    Yeah your right its not me Maybe one day

You'll probably see me there... its legs tonight. And I am just about to get a good meal and go.... you'll see me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I'm back and checking you out Reed. The pics are awesome man. Is that 75mgs of tren ed? This is your first go with it right? You're going to love it.
    Where have you been pete? Yep 75mgs ed and my first go. Should be some good stuff I hope

stpete is offline Banned
    I was forced to take a little vacation. But i'm back now and hopefully all will be good. I'll find out in 2 days. Just got back to the gym tonight to hire a trainer i know in my gym to whip my ass back into shape with the quickness. I lost 25 lbs. and i'm sick about it! So i have to bulk for a while now.
    Anyway, you're competing now? You're a beast man. And i like the workouts and supps. I'll be checking you out as usual, and as always; i wish you all the best my friend. Keep up the good work bro.

I was forced to take a little vacation. But i'm back now and hopefully all will be good. I'll find out in 2 days. Just got back to the gym tonight to hire a trainer i know in my gym to whip my ass back into shape with the quickness. I lost 25 lbs. and i'm sick about it! So i have to bulk for a while now.
    Anyway, you're competing now? You're a beast man. And i like the workouts and supps. I'll be checking you out as usual, and as always; i wish you all the best my friend. Keep up the good work bro.
    My first contest(s) will be in August. Can't wait. Appreciate it. Should be a crazy ride I tell all ready

Legs: Went crazy today. And my legs started trembling. Not so much the weight but focusing on full and proper contraction w/ slow mind numbing reps. Shit hurt to the point of seeing stars!! Love it

Leg extension/ Power Squat machine superset: 3 warms on ext and 1 on PS machine
    195 x15 to 380 x12
    215 x13 (static holds on ext) to 580 x10
    230 x12 (static holds on ext) to 670 x7

Hack squat: 1 warm up
    360 x12
    360 x12 +5 +3

Leg curl: 2 warm ups
    160 x12
    175 x10 down to 125 x8 down to 85 x10

SL deads: 225 x20
    365 x10 +6

Seated leg curl(w/ static holds during reps)
    180 x13
    195 x11

Adductor: 90 x15
    110 x12

Donkey raises and seated calve raises

stpete is offline Banned
    Solid workout bro. I love to see my friends get crazy into it and go all out like you man. Did you check it out?
    Last edited by stpete; 02-04-2009 at 07:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Legs: Went crazy today. And my legs started trembling. Not so much the weight but focusing on full and proper contraction w/ slow mind numbing reps. Shit hurt to the point of seeing stars!! Love it

Leg extension/ Power Squat machine superset: 3 warms on ext and 1 on PS machine
    195 x15 to 380 x12
    215 x13 (static holds on ext) to 580 x10
    230 x12 (static holds on ext) to 670 x7

Hack squat: 1 warm up
    360 x12
    360 x12 +5 +3

160 x12
    175 x10 down to 125 x8 down to 85 x10

SL deads: 225 x20
    365 x10 +6

Seated leg curl(w/ static holds during reps)
    180 x13
    195 x11

Adductor: 90 x15
    110 x12

Donkey raises and seated calve raises
    right on bro! it aint a good workout till your ready to yack.

Solid workout bro. I love to see my friends get crazy into it and go all out like you man. Did you check it out?
    Yeah I saw it. Which one were you. The black pro bodybuilding looking dude or the skinny guy or that white guy in the background of the pic As long as you weren't the skinny guy I'm impressed!!! hahahahah Today is back day
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    right on bro! it aint a good workout till your ready to yack.
    Yep yep gotta get to the point of seeing stars and wanting to throw up. I love it!!! What was I doing before IDK. I was wasting time, now on to some real training

Back/rear delts: Really focusing on form and proper contraction and that quick pause when I do rows and such.

Reverse grip bb rows: warm up 135 and 225
    275 x8
    315 x5 down to 225 x7 down to 135 x10 w/ static holds w/ 135

High row hammer machine: 1 warm up
    320 x8 +3
    270 x7 +3 down to 180 x7 w/ static holds. I don't grip the handles on this machine I grip the actual bar so my grip is more like it would be on a mid range row.

Lat pulldowns: 2 warm ups
    190 x9 +5
    210 x6 down to 120 x8 w/ static holds

Db pullover: 1 warm up
    120 x9
    130 x6

back extension machine: 110 x15
    130 x10 (gonna start doing it on the hyperextension bench, haven't done that in a while... was deadlifting and was able to pull 585 for 2 but I gotta watch the waist line and not use so much legs when doing deads.)

Rear delts: 2 warm ups
    65 x10
    65 x8

Rear delt machine: 1 warm up
    165 x9
    165 x7 +3

Really trying to nail my form w/ contraction and that quick pause. Have been doing volume for so long and just "throwing" around weight never really did it slower and with 100% on the form especially BB rows, always did them Ronnie Coleman style, now I bend over till I'm pretty much parallel. Gotta really work on man handling that 315........ But regardless today I was pumped and it was niiiiiccccceeee!! LOL!! Time to EAT!!!!

Shoulders/tris: good day Still focusing and learning this new style of training to be. Me like. Pumps are insane and shit is definitely starting to kick in. Physique is starting to change if thats what you want to say but I love it so far, can't wait for everything to be in full effect in the next week or two!!!!

Incline shoulder press machine: 3 warm ups
    275 x13 (yes went higher than suppose to but I didn't realize I could do so much and I gotta go to failure)
    330 +45lb plate strapped on: x6 (maxed the machine)
    330 x7

DB front raises: 2 warm ups
    70 x6
    65 x8

DB laterals: 1 warm up
    65 x9
    70 x6

Lateral machine: warm up
    entire machine: x10
    x10 again, so fukk that machine moving on

DB shrugs: 1 warm
    140 x10 3 second static holds on each rep
    140 x10 3 second static holds w/ 10 second one on last rep

BB shrug: 1 warm up
    405 x10 3 second static holds w/ 10 second on last
    405 x9 same

Straight bar press down: 2 warm ups
    x10 (Mike Mentzer style, super slow)
    x8 (same

Reverse grip bench: 1 warm up
    225 x10
    295 x6 (don't know why but this hits my inner tri better than close grip anyday so I'm gonna stick to it for now)

Tricep extension machine: 170 x7 (M.M. style too)
    150 x8 same

Good day, pleased. Its eat time

OH BTW my usually workout partner had surgery for a cyst so I am trying to do the best I can with random spots form different folks. Its weird and a mental barrier when you don't know how someone is. That trust factor IMO is extremely important when lifting and as I feel as there is a fine line b/w training insane for muscle growth and just being plain stupid...

Chest/Bis: Woke up this early this morning (4am) w/ a high fever (101) and took some ibprofen and extra vitamin c then went back to bed for a few hours. Its highly unlikely its test flu and I think I have what everyone else around town has or had. I got congestion, fever, stuffy nose etc. Trying my best to stick to the diet while sick. Around 1 this afternoon I mega dosed some vitamin c and ibprofen in which time I felt much much better sooooo I took off for the gym to see what I could get in. I did make improvements, slightly though

30 degree incline smith 3 warm up (135, 225, 275)
    345 x7
    335 x7

Hammer incline: 1 warm up
    270 x8
    270 x6 down to 180 x7

30 degree incline flyes: warm up
    90 x5
    80 x7

Cable crossovers: under x10
    x10
    out: x10
    x10

BB curl: 2 warm ups
    115 x9
    115 x8 +5

DB preacher curl: 40 x8
    47.5 x6
    4 rep negatives w/ 65lb db

Single arm curl machine: 70 x10
    90 x8 +5

Blog Entries
    OH BTW my usually workout partner had surgery for a cyst so I am trying to do the best I can with random spots form different folks. Its weird and a mental barrier when you don't know how someone is. That trust factor IMO is extremely important when lifting and as I feel as there is a fine line b/w training insane for muscle growth and just being plain stupid...
    i here ya bro. theres no shame in using the smith machine.you can go as heavy as you like and be safe.f-those whom say it isnt hardcore.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    yeah not having a spotter sucks. keep up the hard work.

stpete is offline Banned
    HAHAHAHAAHA....No, i'm not the skinny guy. I'll let you know soon enough.
    Nice log and nice workouts Reed. I think you might finally be getting stronger. hahahaha...
    Keep tearing it up Reed. Looking good.

Leg day: Nice solid late night workout. Strength is increasing as is the pumps and I'm happy especially after chills and high fever about 36 hours ago.

Leg extension/Hack squat superset: 3 warm ups, one on hack
    230 x14 to 320 x10
    my widowmaker set: 230 x9 (w/ 3 second static holds at top on EVERY rep, extremely slow as well) over to 410 x7 wooooooh light weight BABY!!!

Leg press: 3 warm ups
    950 x12 +5
    1100 x9 +3

170 x11 down 110 x10 down 85 x10 down to 65 x10

Seated curl: 2 warm ups
    210 x11 (w/ 2-3 second static holds at bottom)

Stiff leg deads on box: 135 x15 w/ pauses at bottom to stretch more

DB stiff deads w/ a "raise" at the bottom: 50 x13

Adductor: 80 x15
    110 x12
    Last edited by Reed; 02-09-2009 at 01:23 AM.

Damn you tren and your insomnia

Damn you tren and your insomnia
    Sounds good bro. Looks like the tren is slowly kickin in real nice for ya.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information