_Dave_ is offline New Member

Recovering Addict! The Average Man's Cycle; Omnadren

Hey all. As the title states I'm no professional. I've done cycles in the past, accomplishing results I was happy with, but nothing insane. Here's the twist, like many of us (I'm sure) I've played with 'recreational' drugs and am actually coming of a hell of an experience.

Long story short; I got hooked on painkillers HARDCORE. In the end, I was taking 18-20, 40mg Edited per day in order to feel straight - not high, straight. IT'S AN EVIL DRUG. If you've never taken it - DON'T. Whole ordeal lasted about 4-5 years. In October I checked myself into detox and have been in OUTpatient rehab ever since and GOING STRONG!!! I truly never saw a day when I wouldn't be taking that shit, so yes I'm damn proud of myself.

On to the fun! I've been training daily since approximately December 1st. Not all out, just getting back into the groove. Keep in mind I've been on a 5-year bender! haha About 30 minutes ago just injected 2ml's of Omnadren , and it felt GOOD! Haha. And yes, I understand the hypocracy with my story here. If you feel the need to comment on it, move on please.

MY POINT IN POSTING here is more-so that I'M NOT huge right now. I'd say a little bigger than average, but for all you guys out there reading this, I bet most of you are in my shoes, WANTING to look like the guys in these photo's on here, haha. I always say that guys train and juice not to impress chicks, but to impress other guys in the gym, haha - and no not in a gay way.

PREVIOUSLY (college) I would start my cycles around 165/175 lbs and get up to about 215/225.

NOW

28 years old
    202 lbs
    5'9"
    Athletic build; I do mostly dumbells but I'd say my bench max would be somewhere around 275 right now. Most ever was 310.

I'm pumped to hit it hard tomorrow. One of my buddies is teaching a kettle bell course and I think I might jump in on that. A few guys I know around here that train hard do it and swear by it.

I don't know if anybody out there plans on reading this shit, but I figured it may turn out to be a pretty interesting story. Former athlete, turned druggy, turned back to athlete/druggy - hahahaha. Anyway, stay tuned! hahaha...
    Last edited by _Dave_; 02-23-2009 at 04:23 PM.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Umm...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    so what are you planning for this Cycle?

2mls, I'm guessing that 500mgs that you took?

How long you running this?
    How many times a week you injecting adn how much?

What do you have for your PCT??

OH, and welcome to AR

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I just wanted to say.. Congrats on your success of Dropping the use of the "dope". I know how hard it is, I was in your shoes, through out high school and a couple years later..addicted to Edited and Edited , and my Lil bro was into "Edited " and Edited ..and my father passed away when I was only 7 from drug use. It is the most evil thing out their bro. Im not religous, but I do believe it Is a miracle for me to be where I am at now, and for you also...I though, as another miracle..never went into rehab..I just dropped the habit. I think it was after the 1st time I did Edited , didnt sleep for 2 days, then passed out for almost an entire day and woke up to know I had to be at work in an hour. Through the entire week afterwards I had spontaneous nose bleeds and insomnia. That, and the other unfortunate things that had happen through that time period is what made me realise that I was going down the road my father, and others had once walked, and then fell....Life is too precious.

guys, its great about the recovery, BUT we are really NOT allowed to talk about or discuss ANY kind of rec drug talk....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Work with me here guys, I don't want to have to close this one...

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Sry bro

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    so what are you planning for this Cycle?

2mls, I'm guessing that 500mgs that you took?

How long you running this?
    How many times a week you injecting adn how much?

What do you have for your PCT??

OH, and welcome to AR
    Still waiting for these questions answered so we can help

Hey all - thanks for the kind words. Sorry about the specifics - note that going forward...

Yes, Mos - 500 mg's.

The plan is 1ml/250mg's every 2 to 3 days.

Cycle time; I've got 18 doses left so probably somewhere between 5-7 weeks. Not as long as I'd like, but it's all my source had. I'm planning a cutter after this, as well as grabbing probably 2-3 more weeks worth of the Omnadren .

And, what's PCT? I'm guess Post Cycle something?

Quote Originally Posted by _Dave_ View Post
    Hey all - thanks for the kind words. Sorry about the specifics - note that going forward...

Yes, Mos - 500 mg's.

The plan is 1ml/250mg's every 2 to 3 days.

Cycle time; I've got 18 doses left so probably somewhere between 5-7 weeks. Not as long as I'd like, but it's all my source had. I'm planning a cutter after this, as well as grabbing probably 2-3 more weeks worth of the Omnadren .

And, what's PCT? I'm guess Post Cycle something?
    yes, PCT= Post Cycle Therapy . Its the most important part of the cycle to avoid you getting libido problems and man boobies from too much estrogen,

there is a whole section here on PCT.just click the forums home button and scroll down to PCT and read

I also got some Androgel . Didn't pay anything for it, and never would. However, my source said good things about it. He actually gets his prescribed to him. I Swiped my bottle from a family member who didn't use it.

May not be a miracle drug, but I sure aint throwin it out. Been doin 6 squirts a day - 7.5g.

Can someone tell me what the single most important PCT antiestrogen I should take is? Or, better yet, point me to a place on the board that tells the story?

...Only day-8 on the Omna so not much to report. Starting to feel the onset, but probably more psychological than anything.

Gained 6 Pounds (208) but again, probably due to more focused diet. Hopefully more to post in a week of so.

What are typical measurements we care about when cycling?

I wish I documented these on day 1 for comparison (lesson to those of you out there starting a cycle);

Flexed bicept: 17"
    Flexed Forearm: 13.5"
    Relaxed Chest: 45"
    Waste: 38"

Haven't maxed yet but rep'd 275 4 times this week - big for me.

This coming Sunday will be week 5 on the above cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by _Dave_ View Post
    What are typical measurements we care about when cycling?

I wish I documented these on day 1 for comparison (lesson to those of you out there starting a cycle);

Flexed bicept: 17"
    Flexed Forearm: 13.5"
    Relaxed Chest: 45"
    Waste: 38"

Haven't maxed yet but rep'd 275 4 times this week - big for me.

This coming Sunday will be week 5 on the above cycle.
    only measurement I would care about on cylce is my bodyfat %

everyone is gonna be different when it comes to dimensions and lifts

keep an ongoing record so you can chart your progress from this point out

Thread Information