Thread: Need help

lkassici is offline New Member

Need help

I've never done any AS before....I'm thinking of doing a stack, but I don't know where to begin (where to get some, which ones to get, etc). I'm 24, 5'7" 180 lbs, been lifting for 1 year. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thnx

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    First you have to establish what your goals are. Then you need to read the educational threads here on AR. Then just hang around and read alot of threads and research.
    You may even want to buy one of the many steriod books out there, ask around for the best one for a newbie to understand and get all the info you need.

xxxl83

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    xxxl83 makes a very good point. You have to have an objective first. Then gain as much info about steroids as you can before you start. Ask around your local gym, I gaurantee there are 1 or 2 guys who know where to get steroids . I was shocked by how many guys are on them at where I workout.

THNX

Thnx for your replies, guys....I'm 5'7" 180 lbs 32"w, 16.5"a, 24"t, 46"c. I'd like to get to around 215#...I'd like to be alot bigger.

I work out at my school gym...it's pretty empty there most of the time, and no one looks like they use AS at all, so I'd be hard pressed to find someone who does. Do you have any other suggestions?

Big_Tri's is offline New Member

Question

I just have a couple questions lkassici, how old R U?? Have you defined your goals?? It seems to me that you might be too young to start using roids, and haven't trained long enough to reach your natural limits...

I'm 24. And I'd like to be alot more muscular....I want to bulk up first..then, I'll concentrate on cutting some of the fat.

Thanks for your questions.

Big_Tri's is offline New Member
    Hey buddy, based upon your profile and interest, I'd recommend next:
    1) Start reading a lot... at the end, you will find out the answers by yourself. Coz I've learned from experience, that no matter what you take, it will work only if you're prepared to make it work... yeap, it's a lot about mental predisposition to grow. As a hint, you might want to begin with a cycle based on DECA , SUSTANON , DIANABOL , NOLVADEX and CLOMID... but read, read and read... first.
    2) Find a different place to work out. It seems to me that will be hard to find people in your gym really motivated on bodybuilding... keep in mind that this is different than weight lifting !!! Have you noticed that BIG guys hang out at the same Gyms?? why?? You gotta see other working out really hard in order to stay yourself on track... is't kindda competition... humans stuff !!!
    3) Find the right sources (much easier in the new Gym)... watch out !! Tons of scammers out there !!!

Good luck dude !!!

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should train naturally for a couple more years and spend that time learning about diet and supplements.That way when you do juice you and your body will be ready for it.

Thanks you guys. Your advice is great, but I've made-up my mind and I want to do AS. It's really great to post something and get responses...I never thought that anyone would respond to my post. I'm gonna do the reading, find out which stack would be best for what I want to achieve...any more advice on that would be very appreciated!

THANX!

Thread Information