Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: melanotan 2

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

melanotan 2

Just had my first shot of 1mg about 15 minutes ago. feel fine..about to pass out and hit some cardio in the morning and see how i feel

how soon do you start feeling the libido "side effects"

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Keep us updated, I've been very curious about this stuff.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post
    Just had my first shot of 1mg about 15 minutes ago. feel fine..about to pass out and hit some cardio in the morning and see how i feel

how soon do you start feeling the libido "side effects"

i just ordered 60mg of this stuff myself, keep a semi-log if you don't mind in this thread so when i get mine we can compare onset of side effects and such

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    ^ I'm with Phate, I would like to see how this stuff works for you too: Pro's and Con's.

Also, how long your skin stays tan when you come off of it

Quote Originally Posted by stangmatt06 View Post
    ^ I'm with Phate, I would like to see how this stuff works for you too: Pro's and Con's.

Also, how long your skin stays tan when you come off of it
    the tan you get from it is a real tan, so it will last the same as if you got it tanning outside or in a tanning booth

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran it last year

Pro's:

You get dark
    You get wood easy

Con's:

You get nauseous
    You get freckles all over your body that don't go away

I'm opting for surgery to get those ****ers removed! Especially on the face, those suck. Never touching the stuff again

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I ran it alos a couple years back. Got a 50mg kit. Started getting random erections the first day. Flushed skin, slight headache, very slight nausea for about 30 - 60mins after injection.

I got dark without ever really going in the sun the first 30mgs then tanned once or twice a week after and the rate my skin got darker was pretty amazing. Moles and freckles got darker then surrounding skin at a raster rate. Tan lasted about 6 months after I stopped use

Preperation was no different then HCG ... You reconstitute a little brick of powder at the bottom of a 10ml clear vial. I kept them in the freezer till then and the refer after. I had gotten a couple 30ml bac water vials for the duty. I believe I used 5ml to reconstitute so to start was .25ml for about 5 days then just jumped into .5ml daily. If I had to do it over I would only use that schedule for maybe the first 10mgs then do EOD or E3D injections of 1mg
    Last edited by Dizz28; 04-09-2009 at 05:36 AM.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I had to take it before I went to sleep because it make me so nauseas and I have dark freckles all over for the rest of my life. I was tan...yes but now I'm polka dotted as well.

I heard on that show "the doctors" that if you use too much of it, that it can actually cause melanoma, I'm not sure how true that is but I just use the tanning bed and spray tanner now.

I had some weird insomnia all night and what felt like heart burn/acid reflux

That was my first 1mg shot and I didnt get much nausea but I kept waking up in teh middle of the night...either way I just got done with my morning cardio and I feel fine.

Weird. I am a true type one and a GINGER. I cant wait to get dark though, those with pale skin (including myself) look bigger with a tan. I know this because I got spray tanned a few times last year but it didnt last but a day or two

I'll keep you guys updated daily with results,pro's,con's all that fun stuff

Also I have a lot of natural freckles on my shoulders. My face, not so much but I used to have them when I was a kid so well see if they resurface

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have freckles already, then you may want to avoid MT2. I have been using it for several months now, with great results. Moles are darker, i get slight nausea for about 20 minutes post injection, but other than that, i have no intention of coming of the stuff anytime soon

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    first two weeks on melanotan 2 I was a walking hard-on, literally. i had boners for hours a day and it hurt. i got insanely dark on it, and did develop a few new freckles, but the color I got was well worth it.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    1.5 years later, i can actually tan now and not just get red, so there are some permanent benefits.

skeldno is offline Member
    I only once had nausea and i would not want it like that again!!! I was sick bout 3 times!!!! now i take it before bed. I normally get freckles in the summer but never suffered from this. Moles are a major problem but 100% tca sorts them right out :-)

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I had to take it before I went to sleep because it make me so nauseas and I have dark freckles all over for the rest of my life. I was tan...yes but now I'm polka dotted as well.

I heard on that show "the doctors" that if you use too much of it, that it can actually cause melanoma, I'm not sure how true that is but I just use the tanning bed and spray tanner now.
    Anyone else see the irony in this? lol

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I heard on that show "the doctors" that if you use too much of it, that it can actually cause melanoma, I'm not sure how true that is
    The statement made there was very inaccurate

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    I ran it last year

Pro's:

You get dark
    You get wood easy

Con's:

You get nauseous
    You get freckles all over your body that don't go away

I'm opting for surgery to get those ****ers removed! Especially on the face, those suck. Never touching the stuff again
    so if you have freckles it makes them worse or you actually get freckles even tho your not prone(to rage)?

Had to give any update before I got home...I love AR on the blackberry...I got wood at work and its hard to hide because I'm wearing shirt and tie tucked in haha. So I had to flip it into the belt line. Lol

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Also I have a lot of natural freckles on my shoulders. My face, not so much but I used to have them when I was a kid so well see if they resurface
    If you already have freckles be prepared for the amount to increase dramatically. They don't go away and it sucks because the new ones that you get are so dark, basically black and they are BIG.

I did my second injection and feel no sickness at all but i think a little seemed to drip out...when you are using .1 ml as 1mg that tiny bit might make the difference.. i had the needle almost all the way in too. Should I do another small injection or just wait until tomorrow?

I did my second injection and feel no sickness at all but i think a little seemed to drip out...when you are using .1 ml as 1mg that tiny bit might make the difference.. i had the needle almost all the way in too. Should I do another small injection or just wait until tomorrow?
    just wait till tomorrow would be my choice, i would rather inject too little than too much of something

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    just wait till tomorrow would be my choice, i would rather inject too little than too much of something
    Good point....i have gotten the feeling of indigestion..maybe that is my reaction to the peptide rather than nausea or flushed face like some other people get. Something to think about. Well see if its coinidence in the coming days

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I was tempted to use this stuff a while back and found the melanotan forums.

Spent a good 2-3 weeks just reading peoples experiences.
    Virtually everyone got tan and looked good, but WAY TOO MANY people were getting those horrendous massive black freckles.

When I started to see people were so desperate they started cutting them off their bodies I realized it just wasnt for me.

Hopefully I dont get the black freckles...when would they start to kick in anyways?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Hopefully I dont get the black freckles...when would they start to kick in anyways?
    Not really sure. I do remember a theory people on that board had about starting off the doses real low because they thought that helped minimize it from happening.
    But something tells me thats only just gonna delay it, not stop it.

If I knew Id be one of the people who didnt get the hyperpigmentation Id be all over the shit but its just not worth the risk.
    I love being tan, but not looking like a dalmation lol

should i start UV exposure yet? At maybe 5 minutes or so in a sunbed. My friend owns a salon so I get to go for free

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    should i start UV exposure yet? At maybe 5 minutes or so in a sunbed. My friend owns a salon so I get to go for free
    Yeah, but stick to 5 minutes...dont let any other salon person pressure you to go longer. Slow and gradual is the best

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Yeah, but stick to 5 minutes...dont let any other salon person pressure you to go longer. Slow and gradual is the best
    Alright cool thanks....shes a good friend of mine but i wouldnt put it past her haha

Another note...I did my third injection of .5 mg before i hit the sunbed...and a little bit still came out..is that normal? the .5" needle is all the way in.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try pulling the skin tight before pinching up the area for the sub-q injection. Almost like a Z-track, but not quite.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Try pulling the skin tight before pinching up the area for the sub-q injection. Almost like a Z-track, but not quite.

AG
    Alright I'll try that thanks for the info...again

You've helpfully answered every question ive had on this whole process

thanks again EVERYONE. I will keep this thread goin and keep my progress updated

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Ive had a couple runs of it and splitting up the injects help with the nausea.

The freckles are a lot more noticeable but they are only the ones you already had.... even if they werent apparant before...

And yes last run was a year ago or so and the freckles do fade away; it just takes some time.

The erections.....WOW all i can say but your body adapts wuickly/ split up the injects

956Vette is very knowledgeable on the subject if anyones interested id say have a look at his posts here.

Yep. Vette is very knowledgeable about the Melanotan products. He has a good thread posted in the spa forum.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

btw guys, just got my melanotan in, waiting on the bacteriostatic water and such but as soon as i get it i'll start a parallel log to anabolios

i'm going to have this thread moved to the member cycle results section as well

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    btw guys, just got my melanotan in, waiting on the bacteriostatic water and such but as soon as i get it i'll start a parallel log to anabolios

i'm going to have this thread moved to the member cycle results section as well
    Got some distilled water, BA, and a .2µ syringe filter handy? Make your own if you are anxious. .
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=62924

AG

Sweet....Phate....what skin type are you? I am a true type 1

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    moved

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Got some distilled water, BA, and a .2µ syringe filter handy? Make your own if you are anxious. .
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=62924

AG
    yeah i read over that thread a while ago but i don't have BA or a .2 syringe filter, instead i'm going to use b complex that i have tonight to reconstitute the melatonan, it's got 1%BA so i don't see a problem with it, do you?

Sweet....Phate....what skin type are you? I am a true type 1
    i'm a type 4 i believe, i have light skin(my heritage is norseman) but my mom(who is true blooded viking) has olive skin skin and never burns, i inherited that from her as i can stay out in the sun for 8-10 hours working and get very tan but not burn or peel at all

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    moved
    thanks Booz, much appreciated

Did 5 minutes of tanning in a sunbed today....burned on my face a little

going to do another dose of mtII in the glutes this time to rotate injection sites

I am on my last day of spawn and im starting to feel an itch and puffiness in my right nipple. I am doing clomid 100/100/50/50 for pct

Should I just do my PCT as normal and hope my nip feels normal after..or add something in with PCT to help

Off topic but figured id ask since im posting anyways

Day 1 0.5mg

starting my Melanotan 2 today, haven't gotten my BS water so i reconstituted with 2mL of b complex(1.5%BA) and am going to inject .5mg tonight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information