Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Darksyde is offline Member

Legal Cycle Fun with 1-T Tren

So I got my hands on a bottle of this new 1-t tren by primordial performance, its supposed to be similar to trenbolone . Im going to run it possibly with an otc oral to see what i can do with a legally purchased cycle. I am currently coming back from injury where i couldnt lift for most of this year until the last month or so and im down to around 215 pounds at 6'1. the cycle will be about 3-4 weeks long, not sure how long this bottle will last. it says 5 pumps/day will last 23 days and 4 pumps will last 27. i will probably throw an otc oral in for the last 2-3 weeks. so far i havent noticed much, on day 2, starting with 4 pumps/day.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    So I got my hands on a bottle of this new 1-t tren by primordial performance, its supposed to be similar to trenbolone. Im going to run it possibly with an otc oral to see what i can do with a legally purchased cycle. I am currently coming back from injury where i couldnt lift for most of this year until the last month or so and im down to around 215 pounds at 6'1. the cycle will be about 3-4 weeks long, not sure how long this bottle will last. it says 5 pumps/day will last 23 days and 4 pumps will last 27. i will probably throw an otc oral in for the last 2-3 weeks. so far i havent noticed much, on day 2, starting with 4 pumps/day.
    Finally a log of this new hype. Never believed much in transdermal especially for a ph. Would be very interested to see what this tren transdermal stuff will really do. Only read hype from PP all over the boards and nothing from any users. Prices they charge too id rather do a real cycle. Id probably do 5-6 pumps ed though.

yea it seems pretty awesome in the write up wukillabee. we shall see! now on day 4 i think i am starting to notice some effects, somewhat similar to an oral steroid or prohormone. i dont want to get excited too quickly though. i am up a few pounds since last week but i have been eating like a horse. my appetite seems to be up the last few days as well. strength is pretty much the same. i have started dosing it at 5 pumps/day and will probably keep it at that. im going to add in a low dose of sd (10mg) starting tomorow.

Starting to notice things from the 1-t now, my strength was up today and my muscles were pretty dam pumped when i was lifting. started 10mg of sd today as well. one not so good side is i have noticed i have an even harder time sleeping than normal these last few nights. other than that im digging this stuff. as it looks now i will be running this cycle for about 24 days total.

Starting to notice things from the 1-t now, my strength was up today and my muscles were pretty dam pumped when i was lifting. started 10mg of sd today as well. one not so good side is i have noticed i have an even harder time sleeping than normal these last few nights. other than that im digging this stuff. as it looks now i will be running this cycle for about 24 days total.
    Thats cool but dont you think running sd alongside kinda defeats the purpose to see exactly what this 1-t solo will do? I mean even if you've ran sd before and know how you react it might have some kind of effect for better or worse with the 1-t so you wont really know just how the 1-t is working. Get it?

i have read a few 1-t tren logs so i have a few references as to what it can do. i have run sd myself a few times at different dosages/durations so i know what it can/will do. i have also read a good log of someone who ran a long 1-T/hdrol cycle and put on 35 pounds of pretty lean weight. i dont like to cycle hormones as frequently as a lot of bro's around here, so i wont be doing anything for some time after this one. so my aim is to make the most out of it that i can.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    ill be keep an eye on this one

FrostyPump is offline New Member
    i am really thinking about using this stuff, keep us updated.

so its been around a week on the 1-t tren . so far im liking this product. I have gained over 5 pounds and a little bit of strength(although that is hard to judge at this point). Its not hard to apply but afterwards I have to stand around with my shirt off for 10 or 20 minutes as im paranoid about it rubbing off on my clothes. also I had extra trouble sleeping for a few nights but it think that has subsided. from what i had previously read I shouldn't really start seeing anything amazing until the 3rd week but i like what i've seen so far. I have added a low dose of SD in the last few days as well. here is a pic from the start of my cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legal Cycle Fun with 1-T Tren-start-1t-d3.jpg  

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea, tren will do that for ya, take your sleep away.. notice any hot flashes yet?? I have some coming, if it's like their other topical it wont stain your clothing at all.. I just shave while it soaks in l..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hey wizard, no nothing like hot flashes that I have noticed. yea the lotion doesnt seem to stain my clothes, and I cant even really smell it although other people have said they can. todays workout was pretty awesome, best one in some time for me. felt great in the gym and got massively pumped by the end. I would say the tren is starting to kick in for sure.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    have you ever run tren before?? i mean from carts or powder??

so that you can compare the effects that is??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

no i have never run injectable tren . i think in the write up over at PP they say they are comparing it to tren because of the effects or the close chemical structure or something like that. how fast does injectable tren normally start to show effects?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    *Subscribed, I love 1test and ive used PP prods before gonna be starting this, this week

so im coming up on 2 weeks on this stuff. todays workout was pretty amazing. I feel like something kind of switched on so to speak, I was lifting quite a bit more weight than last week and got so pumped I almost couldn't believe it. kind of started to look like my old self in the gym although I am nowhere close to 230. weight is about 7-8 pounds up from where i started.

so im coming up on 2 weeks on this stuff. todays workout was pretty amazing. I feel like something kind of switched on so to speak, I was lifting quite a bit more weight than last week and got so pumped I almost couldn't believe it. kind of started to look like my old self in the gym although I am nowhere close to 230. weight is about 7-8 pounds up from where i started.
    Sounds good. But is it from the 1-t tren or the ph your on? Won't really know. Could it be the 1-t tren or maybe the synergy if any from the ph and the cream? Again, wont really know. I know your not doin this log to see just what this cream can do solo but more for gains, just would like to know exactly what this cream can do solo without believing all the ad hype. Some of PP ads remind me of muscle-tech's ads and claims about their products.

i can see you are highly concerned about my choice of what ph's i am running wukillabee. im touched, really. i can tell you this: i have run sd for 20/20/30 cycle so i know what that does to me. i have also run sd for 10mg for 10 days and 20mg for another 5 or 6 days and i know how that affected me. i have been running 10mg of sd for 5 or 6 days now and i know from my past experience it is not going to show much at this point in time. if you are so bothered by it maybe you should run a cycle yourself or search out 1-t tren solo logs? or are you just needing to hate on pp in my log for some reason?

xHere2LearNx is offline New Member
    I'm also interested to see how this works for you, I just finished my second cycle of PP's test recovery stack. Now i'm trying to decide between 1-tren and 1-t. decisions decisions

Primordial Perf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xHere2LearNx View Post
    I'm also interested to see how this works for you, I just finished my second cycle of PP's test recovery stack. Now i'm trying to decide between 1-tren and 1-t. decisions decisions
    Go for the 1-T TREN ... its going to give you a lot more kick for your buck.

BTW, we a doing a buy one, get one free deal on the 1-T TREN right now.

We are offering this until this Friday at midnight (the 24th)

wukillabee,

We may hype stuff like Mtech, but you wont find the owner in here to answer product questions! For some more info, checkout the interview I just did with Carl -

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...80#post4578480

LMK if you have any questions...

-Eric

Quinc is offline New Member
    Would 5 pumps be enough for 6' 240lbs? Also has anyone tried stacking with Sustain alpha? I'm curious if/how well it worked for libido issues while on tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Would 5 pumps be enough for 6' 240lbs? Also has anyone tried stacking with Sustain alpha? I'm curious if/how well it worked for libido issues while on tren?
    Yes, 5 pumps would be enough.

Sustain is usually used during cycle to help support libido and erectile function. (and possibly prevent suppression and encourage a faster PCT)

-Eric

well alright, hope the drama is over in my thread here. just an update: still loving my cycle, still running 5 pumps 1-t tren /10mg sd with the sd started 7 days after the tren. my strength is up every workout and my weight is up almost 10 pounds, coming up on 2.5 weeks into the cycle. and a side note eric the owner of pp is a great guy, he really will be there to answer your questions or concerns if you have any.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    PP's shit is no joke. good stuff

Bump, how is the cycle going?

cycle is still going great. my strength is still going up as is my weight. about 12 pounds up now. almost 3 weeks in and probably 6 more days to go. i anticipate 15 pounds gained by the end as well as getting a lot of my strength back i had lost from my previously stated break from training. if i could have had 6 weeks of the 1-t tren i would have run it for three then added in the low dose of sd for the last three. i think that would be a great otc cycle. here is a pic i took today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legal Cycle Fun with 1-T Tren-start-1t-d20c.jpg  

cycle is still going great. my strength is still going up as is my weight. about 12 pounds up now. almost 3 weeks in and probably 6 more days to go. i anticipate 15 pounds gained by the end as well as getting a lot of my strength back i had lost from my previously stated break from training. if i could have had 6 weeks of the 1-t tren i would have run it for three then added in the low dose of sd for the last three. i think that would be a great otc cycle. here is a pic i took today.
    Great pics bro... makes the log interesting...

cycle update: still going strong, but im pretty much at the end of my 1-T Tren /sd run. i have now gained 15 pounds on this cycle. strength is getting close to where i was 6 months ago when i was at my strongest. i dont think my bf% has changed much, maybe a little but i have been eating as much as i possibly can as i know that is the best way for me when i am trying to get my weight back up. i dont worry too much about super clean calories, but i eat mostly good things anyways with the exception of lots of ice cream. today was back day in the gym, im back to doing dead hang pullups with +90lbs on my chain belt. i havent even done weighted dips in a while but im sure i could probably do +135 with those or more (i used to do dips with 4 plates on my belt, full range, shoulders dropping below elbows).

my overall impression of the 1-t tren is that this shit is the real deal for an otc product if you give it your all. people want to know how much of my gains i think came from the sd, if i would have just been running 10mg of sd for this amount of time (it has been 17 or 18 days since i added in the sd) i would probably have gained ~5 pounds and some strength.
    i still have maybe 2 days of 1-t tren left so its not over yet, i hope to gain another pound or two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legal Cycle Fun with 1-T Tren-frontalxx.jpg  

Cam09 is offline Junior Member
    Just started the 1-T Tren by itself today so I will use this thread as a log for my progres on PP tren alone.
    5'10' 180 pounds 14%bf

cycle update: still going strong, but im pretty much at the end of my 1-T Tren /sd run. i have now gained 15 pounds on this cycle. strength is getting close to where i was 6 months ago when i was at my strongest. i dont think my bf% has changed much, maybe a little but i have been eating as much as i possibly can as i know that is the best way for me when i am trying to get my weight back up. i dont worry too much about super clean calories, but i eat mostly good things anyways with the exception of lots of ice cream. today was back day in the gym, im back to doing dead hang pullups with +90lbs on my chain belt. i havent even done weighted dips in a while but im sure i could probably do +135 with those or more (i used to do dips with 4 plates on my belt, full range, shoulders dropping below elbows).

my overall impression of the 1-t tren is that this shit is the real deal for an otc product if you give it your all. people want to know how much of my gains i think came from the sd, if i would have just been running 10mg of sd for this amount of time (it has been 17 or 18 days since i added in the sd) i would probably have gained ~5 pounds and some strength.
    i still have maybe 2 days of 1-t tren left so its not over yet, i hope to gain another pound or two.
    Hey bro could you give me a sample of your diet, just curious cuz it sounds like you got some good results

today was back day in the gym, im back to doing dead hang pullups with +90lbs on my chain belt. i havent even done weighted dips in a while but im sure i could probably do +135 with those or more (i used to do dips with 4 plates on my belt, full range, shoulders dropping below elbows).

lol thanks here2learn, ive done chins with +135 when i was on test. camo here is a typical days diet for me

1: 8-9 egg whites with 2 yolks, mixed with salsa and a few bacon bits, 50-60 grams of oatmeal

gym

post workout protein shake is 55 grams protein powder, one banana, few strawberries, little bit of OJ and water, few ice cubes

2: tuna sandwich made with 1 - 1.5 cans of tuna and some mayo & relish, on wheat bread

3: dinner some sort meat or fish, usually 12-16 oz's of chicken breast but sometimes steak or fish, a large yam, some sort of vegetable usually asparagus, brocolli or carrots

ice cream after dinner usually

4: later night meal is usually a sandwich made with chicken breast, or even turkey lunch meats, cheese, lettuce. or leftovers of some sort like dinner

5: an hour before bed i usually eat a bagel with cream cheese or a bowl of oat type cereal with skim milk, maybe strawberries or banana chopped on top

and thats basically it
    Last edited by Darksyde; 05-04-2009 at 12:50 AM.

lol thanks here2learn, ive done chins with +135 when i was on test. camo here is a typical days diet for me

1: 8-9 egg whites with 2 yolks, mixed with salsa and a few bacon bits, 50-60 grams of oatmeal

gym

post workout protein shake is 55 grams protein powder, one banana, few strawberries, little bit of OJ and water, few ice cubes

2: tuna sandwich made with 1 - 1.5 cans of tuna and some mayo & relish, on wheat bread

3: dinner some sort meat or fish, usually 12-16 oz's of chicken breast but sometimes steak or fish, a large yam, some sort of vegetable usually asparagus, brocolli or carrots

4: later night meal is usually a sandwich made with chicken breast, or even turkey lunch meats, cheese, lettuce. or leftovers of some sort like dinner

5: an hour before bed i usually eat a bagel with cream cheese or a bowl of oat type cereal with skim milk, maybe strawberries or banana chopped on top

and thats basically it
    Damn, sounds pretty dang close to my daily routine and diet! Lookin good bro, glad this stuff is workin for u.

Those are some serious chins... glad to hear its coming together for ya.

-Eric

thanks eric and wukillabee! well i finished up the drugs yesterday, still weighing in at +15lbs from the run. now we will see how maintainable these gains are.

gym

and thats basically it
    Thanks alot. Im 5 days into my cycle right now..

jasperhup is offline Junior Member
    awesome log darksyde!

what do you plan for pct and what kind of expectations do you have for keeping the mass and strength gains?

hey jasper, for pct im running clomid and adex. 100mg/.25mg for the first two days, then 50mg/.25mg for the rest. im actually going to run out of clomid in about a week at which point i will switch to nolva. im not a chemical expert but i read something somewhere about not using nolvadex with a 19nor so i figure i will not use it right away after finishing the tren product. as for keeping my weight gain, i really have no idea. i was actually quite a bit down in weight from where i was 5-6 months ago so my body is used to being this big or bigger, so hopefully i wont have much trouble maintaining my current 227 pounds. i havent lost any weight yet. here is a pic from day 3 of pct.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legal Cycle Fun with 1-T Tren-1t-final-3.jpg  

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    looking good bro

hey jasper, for pct im running clomid and adex. 100mg/.25mg for the first two days, then 50mg/.25mg for the rest. im actually going to run out of clomid in about a week at which point i will switch to nolva. im not a chemical expert but i read something somewhere about not using nolvadex with a 19nor so i figure i will not use it right away after finishing the tren product. as for keeping my weight gain, i really have no idea. i was actually quite a bit down in weight from where i was 5-6 months ago so my body is used to being this big or bigger, so hopefully i wont have much trouble maintaining my current 227 pounds. i havent lost any weight yet. here is a pic from day 3 of pct.
    How has PCT been treating you?

Valtorian is offline Junior Member
    Curious to see what gains you keep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information