Thread: Test CYP cylce

JUGO is offline New Member

Test CYP cylce

Ok guys I started my cycle last week 400mg a week of test cyp. Today is going to be my fourth injection. In only two weeks I have seen big results! I don't know if its because of all of the food I'm eating or it actually is the test. Most people say it takes about 4 weeks for it to kick in but I'm noticing great strength gains! Two weeks ago I was benching 225 7 reps second set 225 4 or 5 reps. Yesterday I warmed up with 145 15 reps, then i did a set of225 11 reps no problem and then hit 275 twice . That is not my actual workout but I just wanted to see if I had gone up in weight and I did!!! My leg strength has also increased a lot. I was maxing out on leg press 6 plates on each side about 7 reps. The day before yesterday I was doing 8 plates on each side 11 reps no problem. I'm eating about 5k cals a day, the diet is very clean. Doing cardio about 4 times a week 30-40 min. I started at 218 and yesterday i weighed myself at the gym after drinking my protein shake and my shoes on and weighed 225 1/2. 7 lbs in two weeks! And i lost waist size so I'm guessing it was all muscle? Is that possible? So far everything has been going great I'm really excited to see results when it really does kick in!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    7lbs of muscle in 2 weeks isnt possible.

But i do believe you might have been able to add a few pounds.

Im guessing youve added more to your diet since your on cycle? Could be a big reason.

One thing i gotta ask, at 225lbs, you can only bench 225 11 times? Seems a bit off putting.

I can probably do more than that but I was just warming up to hit 275. Ive never really seen how many times i can actually bench 225 in a row. But I never hit 275 before and I did it no problem. That's why I was shocked. I did this before my actual chest work out i wasn't trying to max out reps or weight. I just wanted to see if i could bench it.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Oh ok... Makes a little more sense then.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    More than likely, that "strength gain" is the placebo effect creepin' on ya. Atleast on test cyp anyways. I seen great gains of strength on anadrol /test prop in 1 week though. Anyways, good luck and keep us posted on the results.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    im in week 7 of a test cyp cycle, i saw strength gains very early also, but i accredit it towards the extra food intake, lots of cycle logs ive read have said the same thing about early gains, it seems to be pretty common

Monstruoso is offline Junior Member
    im in the middle of the 3rd week... 400mg per week and unfortunately i feel no different..

cant wait for the test to kick in

I'm taking my fifth inj today. I did legs today and also saw a big strength increase I did leg press 8 plates on each side (16 total) 3 sets 11 reps. I can definitley tell strength is going way up. I'm still waiting for the test to really kick in, all of these strenght gains are probably because of what you guys suggested all of the food intake. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for input.

Have you noticed effects from the test besides the strength gains? You are in week 7 i would guess you would have some noticable gains by now right? Let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    im in week 7 of a test cyp cycle, i saw strength gains very early also, but i accredit it towards the extra food intake, lots of cycle logs ive read have said the same thing about early gains, it seems to be pretty common
    ooops forgot to put the quote in!
    Have you noticed effects from the test besides the strength gains? You are in week 7 i would guess you would have some noticable gains by now right? Let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by JUGO; 04-28-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUGO View Post
    he has a thread on here also....... u should check it out

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUGO View Post
    I wish I would have dove more measurements but I know my arms have grown about an inch and I could see that I've gotten bigger (the good kind of big) lots of ppl have commented too. check out my cycle log if u want, it's pretty detailed so i hope maybe it can help u out a bit, good luck

Thread Information