Quick Superdrol Cycle

I am doing a quick M-Drol cycle(SD)

Any advice on this would be appreciated

Stats are 6'2" around 181-184lbs , and I am 21yrs old. 5-7% bodyfat

Week 1 20mg
    Week 2 20mg
    Week 3 30mg, 1200mg of tribulus
    Debating on Week 4, but if I do it will also be 30mg, 1200mg tribulus

PCT Clomid , looking for suggestions on dosage, and I was thinking liquidex or aromasin for an AI, just need to find some.
    Last edited by youngguns555; 05-04-2009 at 10:50 AM.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Not sure what thr trib is for, r u thinking it helps raise ur natty test lvls? If so, please provide a link to a medical journal explaining so cus it really doesnt. Has it done anything for u before at 1200mg, seems like an odd dose. I personally think clomid alone is fine, thats me. What dosages r u planning on the clomid? Id run it like this:
    Day 1 of pct 150mg
    100mg rest of first week
    weeks 2-3 or 4 if u need to 50mg ed.
    Dont think anyones gonna pm u a source bro. Not sure what ur goal is for this cycle unless i didnt read ur post all the way. If u want to bulk id say eat more cus ur height and weight seems kinda skinny to me at least. Have u used any phs before?

Not sure what thr trib is for, r u thinking it helps raise ur natty test lvls? If so, please provide a link to a medical journal explaining so cus it really doesnt. Has it done anything for u before at 1200mg, seems like an odd dose. I personally think clomid alone is fine, thats me. What dosages r u planning on the clomid? Id run it like this:
    Day 1 of pct 150mg
    100mg rest of first week
    weeks 2-3 or 4 if u need to 50mg ed.
    Dont think anyones gonna pm u a source bro. Not sure what ur goal is for this cycle unless i didnt read ur post all the way. If u want to bulk id say eat more cus ur height and weight seems kinda skinny to me at least. Have u used any phs before?

youngguns555 is offline New Member
    yeah I have used Phera-Plex before, Its was good but not great. I already have enough superdrol (Mdro) on me for a good cycle and a little more. I just was not sure were to get the clomid. is the site at the top of the page reliable?

As for being skinny I just cut from 192. I know its not a huge cut but It brought me to my goal. But my fat is pretty low so . Thanks for any help

alpmaster is offline Member
    Click on the word clomid.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by youngguns555 View Post
    yeah I have used Phera-Plex before, Its was good but not great. I already have enough superdrol (Mdro) on me for a good cycle and a little more. I just was not sure were to get the clomid. is the site at the top of the page reliable?

As for being skinny I just cut from 192. I know its not a huge cut but It brought me to my goal. But my fat is pretty low so . Thanks for any help
    So your goals are to be skinny? Still haven't stated your goals for this cycle or at all.

youngguns555 is offline New Member
    I guess skinny to some, my goal is just to add a little more solid muscle and as little fat as possible . I would be happy around 187 with 5% body fat.

Now if I had 15% bodyfat i would be over 210lbs. So I think its just how you look at it for being skinny

alpmaster is offline Member
    Do you know what 5% bodyfat looks like? And you think you're 5%-7%, unless you're getting ready to step on stage next week, you're nowhere near that.

Thread Information