Thread: Sust. 250 10WK

svince1884 is offline New Member

Sust. 250 10WK

What up everybody? I'm posting my cycle just for future referrence for other ppl out there. Been racking my brain doing a lot of research and this is what I've decided to go with. I'm looking to get good strength gains, and some nice lean mass. Any comments would be great. I'll be posting pics. Peace

Sustanon 250:
    1-10 Wks @ 500mg (Divide in 250 Monday and Thursday)

Winstrol (Injectable):
    6-10Wks @25-50mg ED (Haven't decided which dose yet. Prolly 25 because of the price, dang it is expensive.)

Proviron :
    1-10Wks @ 50mg ED

PCT:
    Clomid, Nolvadex , and maybe some clen .

Stats:
    5"10, 190lbs, about 15% BF
    I'm still tuning the diet but I've been grilling the diet boards on here and it will be ready by the time I start.
    Last edited by svince1884; 05-10-2009 at 01:43 AM.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Hmmm

Where to start? First, i love how all the newbs say ive done so much research so here i go. Well no u didnt do much research at all. U want to shoot your sust like u would test enth/cyp, well then get test enth or cyp cus sust is far different therefore needing more than twice a week shots. 10 weeks for a long ester i say is bare minimum, go 12. U say money is tight, i say save up til u can get a proper cycle together first! 25mg winny shot ed, again shows all the tons of research youve done. Im waiting to hear your feedback on that first pin in a virgin muscle of winny, should be interesting to hear. Then again its probably only gonna be .25ml assuming ur winny is dosed at 100mg/ml. Do some more research bro, shoot ur sust eod, id totally wait for the winny inject til maybe 3rd cycle just cus of the pain and not much greater results then with orals and much greater risk of infections! At least u know what pct is. Whats ur goals for this one?

Fair

Viscious first response, nice. I really have done my research. I've read on here that the sust. is supposed to be EOD, but my friend who actually recommended it to me swears that it's best to shoot those days. It's hard not to listen to him bc the dude is swoll as f&ck and rip to shreds. I'll probably end up doing it EOD though. As far as the winny goes I swear I can't get a definitive answer on it. Everyone on here has the own opinions and dosages they think is sufficient. I have heard that it hurts like a b&ch.
    I'm not expecting any miracles but I'd like to put on a good 10-15lbs of lean muscle.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by svince1884 View Post
    Viscious first response, nice. I really have done my research. I've read on here that the sust. is supposed to be EOD, but my friend who actually recommended it to me swears that it's best to shoot those days. It's hard not to listen to him bc the dude is swoll as f&ck and rip to shreds. I'll probably end up doing it EOD though. As far as the winny goes I swear I can't get a definitive answer on it. Everyone on here has the own opinions and dosages they think is sufficient. I have heard that it hurts like a b&ch.
    I'm not expecting any miracles but I'd like to put on a good 10-15lbs of lean muscle.
    Sorry if its harsh but i dont even venture into the Q and A section much anymore cus its always the same and i hate to repeat myself. If your gonna do a cycle do it right, not what he said she said bs. Sure you could get away with twice a week, maybe even once a week, but why do it half ass if the aas isn't meant to be takin that way? Would you expect only half ass results? Id think not, so dont do your cycle half ass by shooting your sust twice a week. Be smart bro, thats why all this info is on this site cus its facts, not just gym rat opinions. Again, go with oral. Thats great you already bought the injectable winny but id seriously save it or drink it cus the pain and the gains really won't be worth it imo and risk of infection. I can only speak on oral tabs since thats what ive done and i started week one at 50mg ed then weeks 2-5 75mg ed since that was my sticking point. At that dose i could just keep the dry joints at bay and knew if i upped the dose id be getting more sides then gains. Injectable is supposed to be absorbed more efficiently so id say its a little more potent so id start off shooting 50mg ed and go from there. Again, id save it though or just drink 50mg ed and go from there. Other than that, i think your goals will be easily attainable with a decent diet and training routine.

Good advice

Ok fellas thanks for the advice and responses. I'll go with the EOD on the sustanon and just hold off with the winny till later cycles. Quick question though...so if I'm doing EOD and wanting to keep it at 500mg do I just split up the amps. to like 125mg each shot? I feel like its a dumb question but I guess you don't know for sure unless you ask. Thanks

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    i used sust 250 and shot 2 times a week 500 mg a week. worked fine for me i gained about 15 lbs and kept 10... lost a tiny bit of strength but not much... if yours first cycle who cares... wing it and you will learn as you go. if you feel like shooting 3-4 times a week then go ahead either way its not going to hurt or make a huge differance i promise you that

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee;461***3
    Where to start? First, i love how all the newbs say ive done so much research so here i go. Well no u didnt do much research at all. U want to shoot your sust like u would test enth/cyp, well then get test enth or cyp cus sust is far different therefore needing more than twice a week shots. 10 weeks for a long ester i say is bare minimum, go 12. U say money is tight, i say save up til u can get a proper cycle together first! 25mg winny shot ed, again shows all the tons of research youve done. Im waiting to hear your feedback on that first pin in a virgin muscle of winny, should be interesting to hear. Then again its probably only gonna be .25ml assuming ur winny is dosed at 100mg/ml. Do some more research bro, shoot ur sust eod, id totally wait for the winny inject til maybe 3rd cycle just cus of the pain and not much greater results then with orals and much greater risk of infections! At least u know what pct is. Whats ur goals for this one?
    He really wasn't that off. In fact, he's showed some well based knowledge, especially for a guy with 3 posts. Maybe you should be less of a dick..

Anyway OP, cycle looks fine. Just shoot the Sust EOD, and post your proposed PCT so we can make sure it's sound.

Quote Originally Posted by RotorHead View Post
    i used sust 250 and shot 2 times a week 500 mg a week. worked fine for me i gained about 15 lbs and kept 10... lost a tiny bit of strength but not much... if yours first cycle who cares... wing it and you will learn as you go. if you feel like shooting 3-4 times a week then go ahead either way its not going to hurt or make a huge differance i promise you that
    Never said he would not make gains. Just stressing the fact if ur gonna do it, do it right. I bet u could get gains shooting 500mg of test enth every monday but that doesnt mean its a good idea or the best way to go about it looking at the half life. I think doing aas is a very serious decision for someone to make, its not something u do just to wing it or get by, see what happens. Its a serious dedication to make no matter what a person's goals maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    He really wasn't that off. In fact, he's showed some well based knowledge, especially for a guy with 3 posts. Maybe you should be less of a dick..

Anyway OP, cycle looks fine. Just shoot the Sust EOD, and post your proposed PCT so we can make sure it's sound.
    I never said he was wayyy off or tried being a dick. I can be a dick trust me, that first post i wasnt, not even close. Having a number of posts on the internet doesnt mean anything as far as knowledge goes my friend. Im sure he is very knowledgable, ill take ur word for it since i havent read his other posts but in this thread. Just stressing the fact if ur gonna do aas, do it right. This isnt something to do half ass or just cus. Doing aas like that will only give u half ass results. I dont believe anyone spends their hard earned money on gear, pins, food, training, etc to get just half ass results.

Thread Information