Thread: Drug testing

JUGO is offline New Member

Drug testing

Ok everyone I don't know if this is the right section to be asking this question but I would really appreciate some info if someone knows the answer. I need to know if being on test cyp will show up on a drug test? I'm going to be applying for an REALLY IMPORTANT job and I want to know if this will be a reason I might notget the job. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Not unless they are specifically testing for steroids .

Most job related drug tests are just for rec drugs as steroid testing is much more expensive

Ok so I'm pretty sure this is going to make me sound really STUPID but I just want to make sure. Is gear a controlled substance???

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by JUGO View Post
    Ok so I'm pretty sure this is going to make me sound really STUPID but I just want to make sure. Is gear a controlled substance???
    yes, it is depending on where you live. In the USA it is an illegal substance unless you have a prescription for it

but again, when they say controlled substance, they are referring to narcotic drugs, not AAS

Thanks bro I really appreciate your help and my bad for the stupid questions. I feel a lot better now. Thanks

Thread Information