2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member

First cycle, im ready!

hey all im new here, just joined today. Anyhow ive been reaserching AS for sometime and have friends whove had some experience cycling. Im 29 yrs old have been workin out off and on for 10yrs and have never done a cycle. I am 6'1" and weigh 200lbs my body fat now is around 20 percent. I purchased my first cycle and have yet to do it , ok here goes

week 1-4 dbol at 25mg everyday
    week 1-12 test cypionate at 500mg every week
    week 9-12 winstrol at 50 mg a day (mabye havent decided on it yet)

pct
    day 1 40 mg nolvadex 150mg clomid
    next 10 days 20mg nolvadex 100mg clomid
    next 10 days 20mg nolvadex 50mg clomid

oh and im gonna be takin 20mg of nolvadex during my whole cycle to combat possible sides.

any advice would be appreciated thanks!

Alphatier is offline Member
    Most people on here will tell you that you need to drop your BF% to at least 13-15% in order to cycle.

Reason for that is that cycling with high BF will make you more prone to estrogen related sides, and your BP is also a concern.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    also its probly best if you only take test for your first outting. reason being if you start to have sides you wont know wich compound its from.

yeah im still wokin on losin weight, ive been doin more cardio lately. I should be able to drop a few more points before i actually start the cycle.

I would suggest posting your diet in the diet section!

Let phate or jamyjamjr take a look at it, and tweak it for you!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    I would suggest posting your diet in the diet section!

Let phate or jamyjamjr take a look at it, and tweak it for you!
    agreed^^^ get your diet set bro as it's obviously not an par if you are at that high of a bf%, which you shouldn't be to start a cycle for several reasons

written by Jimmyinkedup

Ok so first i'll say this is all just my opinion and theory on why lower bodyfat % (under 10-11%) makes sense prior to cycling. First of all all little personal info (all avail in my profile - abridged version here) Im currently coming off a 7 moth layoff from training and 8 moth layoff from cycling due to a severe car accident. I let myself get very out of shape for 2 reasons 1- i was pyhsically unable to workout at all due to accident. 2- Lost all self discipline as far as diet. Now I have used steroids for 15 yeas - i would say last 12-13 pretty effectively and with a fair knowledge ...but always continueing to learn. So here i am ... 16 % bodyfat (ugh) and just getting back into training. My approach : 1- Got diet on track / 2- training on track / 3- get in as good a condition as possible WITHOUT aas as far as bodyfat / strength etc / 4- then i'll do my next cycle. Now this could take months - maybe up to a year i dunno. Point is Even after years of aas use i think this is the smart effective way to go. Just my opinion ..not fact. NOW my theories on why bf% should be below 11% -

1- If you want to truly maximize aas effect there is a level of self discipline required - to establish that you should be able to at least get diet and training to a respectable level along with physical condition.

2- By approaching cycle being in somewhat good condition / with diet in line / you will be physicially able to perform effective, high intensity workouts. Obvious benfits.

3- Estrogenic sides amplified with higher bodyfat %. And no an AI will not totally offset this.

4- High body fat with 19 nors (this is more my own theory - just opinion folks)
    I feel this combo is extremely prone to sides. With the ability of 19 nors to produce progesterone related sides ..and estrogen being required to do this. I feel the higher estrogen level associated with higher bf% combined with the progesterone from 19 nors is asking for potentially severe sides from 2 different angles Estrogen as well as much more severe progesterone related sides due to elevated estro levels.

5- This is an add on that I was reminded of by a post from legobricks - so thanks bro. Blood pressure. Many aas will result in an increase in blood pressure ..this would be greatly amplified with a high bf% and could , obviously, be very dangerous. Might well be the #1 general health risk reason not to cycle at higher bf%. T

Now again - im not trying to be Joe Juice Guru. These are just my opinions - I see it coming up alot. This is my approach. If its not for you thats cool ...if it is i hope it helped. - Seamus

my current diet? my diet while cycling or both?

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    my current diet? my diet while cycling or both?
    what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    what's the difference?
    I Second what he said!

Seems like you're dedicated enough to stick to a diet while on cycle, but not enough to stick to one when off cycle?

Dunno, maybe I got it wrong, that's just the way I interpreted it!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    hey all im new here, just joined today. Anyhow ive been reaserching AS for sometime and have friends whove had some experience cycling. Im 29 yrs old have been workin out off and on for 10yrs and have never done a cycle. I am 6'1" and weigh 200lbs my body fat now is around 20 percent. I purchased my first cycle and have yet to do it , ok here goes

week 1-4 dbol at 25mg everyday
    week 1-12 test cypionate at 500mg every week
    week 9-12 winstrol at 50 mg a day (mabye havent decided on it yet)

pct
    day 1 40 mg nolvadex 150mg clomid
    next 10 days 20mg nolvadex 100mg clomid
    next 10 days 20mg nolvadex 50mg clomid

oh and im gonna be takin 20mg of nolvadex during my whole cycle to combat possible sides.

any advice would be appreciated thanks!
    I would drop the winstrol...

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are 6'0 200 at 20 percent bf then you dont seem quite ready to cycle muscle wise either. I was 6'3 230 at a much lower bf than that before i started

i hear what your saying and agree, however my past goal at the gym wasnt to bulk so my diet isnt near what it has to be to bulk or maintain more muscle mass. I did the bulking thing years ago and for the past few years my goals have been mainly just to look healthy. I have a new change of heart and would like to bulk again, and use AS for the first time. I thought of using a cutter but i am cutting natually now before i start my cycle, and i do realise my diet will change drastically and will change drastically after cycling too, well if i want to keep my mass that is. ill grab a copy of my planned diet and post it up for you guys to critique, thanks for helpin.

Hey all, ive decided to lay off on the cycle for a bit. Gonna gain a bit more mass at the gym and cut down on the bf level a bit as well, i appreceate all the advice. Anyhow heres my diet, im not takin in this many calories now but tryin to keep my protein intake up. But when i bulk on a cycle i was planning on something along these lines:

wakeup 6am: 6oz oatmeal, 2 whole eggs, 500ml skim milk, 4 oz fruit

9:30 4slices flax bread, 4oz cheese, 500ml skim milk, bannana

12:30 8 oz brown rice, 10 oz turkey, 5 oz vegetables

after gym: 2 whole eggs, 1 chicken breast cooked in olive oil, baked potatoes, mixed salad

8:30 2 slices flax bread, 1oz peanut butter, fruit, cottage cheese, orange juice

this is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 300g of protein 800 ch 100g of fat and 5300 calories.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Hey all, ive decided to lay off on the cycle for a bit. Gonna gain a bit more mass at the gym and cut down on the bf level a bit as well, i appreceate all the advice. Anyhow heres my diet, im not takin in this many calories now but tryin to keep my protein intake up. But when i bulk on a cycle i was planning on something along these lines:

after gym: 2 whole eggs, 1 chicken breast cooked in olive oil, baked potatoes, mixed salad

8:30 2 slices flax bread, 1oz peanut butter, fruit, cottage cheese, orange juice

this is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 300g of protein 800 ch 100g of fat and 5300 calories.
    That diet is terrible, I still don't see how you can get 300g of protein. 5300 Calories, that is way too many calories.

well if its so terrible mabye you like to offer your advice?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    well if its so terrible mabye you like to offer your advice?
    Yes, research the diet section: UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

thanks will do.

at max 32g protein
    at max 35g protein
    around 55-60g protein
    around 50-60g protein, maybe more depending on size
    probably around 30 depending on amount of cottage cheese
    needs massive improvement, and there is no way that is close to the macros you put

i put why in bold for protein

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    what's the difference?
    when i do a bulking cylce obviously my diet is gonna be different. he stated he has been working on lowering his body fat so im assuming his on and off cycle diets would have to be different

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    when i do a bulking cylce obviously my diet is gonna be different. he stated he has been working on lowering his body fat so im assuming his on and off cycle diets would have to be different
    i thought he was saying that he doesn't really diet off cycle but diets "correctly" on cycle, i don't know why i thought that, lol, maybe i should check my sanity with my other personalities and make sure we're okay

ARABIAN NIGHTS is offline New Member
    the dianabole profile picture is that a good quality

thats a picture of real dbol yes.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    please fix your diet and lower bf%

Carpe is offline New Member
    Phate, you look like you know a lot about nutrition and diets...so if you got the time to check in my log and look at my diet it would be appreciated

Thread Information