Thread: First Cycle

Coryjmar2 is offline New Member

First Cycle

Hi guys, like the title says this is my first cycle. I'm 21 years old and have been doing research for about 6 months. I have some close friends that compete in bodybuilding and they have inspired me. Right now I am in great health. My cardio is sound and my bodyfat% is decent, also I'm 100% dedicated in my workouts and diet which has been designed for me by my buddy who trains and competes. I've decided to wait one more week to start my cycle. Over this next week I will be starting my planned "cycle workout/diet" as well as getting my sleep habits completely on track. I look forward to any input and comments anybody has.

So here are the details...

Body- 5ft 8in, 165lbs, 9% bodyfat ( I will post measurements/pictures on Day 1 )

Cycle

1-12 weeks - Test Enanthate ( 2x 250mg shots. Mon+Thurs)

1-5 weeks - Dbol (25mg per day)

12-13 weeks - Winstrol (50mg per day)

10-12 weeks - HCG (500Iu per week)

13-16 weeks - Clomid/Nolva
    13 - 100/40
    14 - 50/20
    15 - 50/20
    16 - 50/20

After this I'll see where I'm at and look towards cutting.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Coryjmar2 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the welcome!

Anyway I have some more details.

I am getting my diet under control. My problem in the past has always been managing my food so im not to full and cant eat my next planned meal. I finally have it down to a science though. My day consist of 8 meals adding up to almost 3000 calories per day with my workout landing right in the middle. In the past I would have a morning workout and an evening workout. Often times I would find myself having stomach issues during my evening workout and I believe the way my meals were set around it affected that but with one well structured mid day workout I feel much better and can perform much better because of it.

Supps im using and will continue using throughout my cycle in correlation with my diet- Milk Thistle, Cod Liver, Multi Vitamin, ***** 369oils, whey protein, glucosamine, and No2 (preworkout).

My cardio switches every other day and I do it before I lift (thinkin about switching to a.m. cardio routine). One day is swimming laps and the next day is walking/running (10 minutes walking incline to get heartrate up, run one mile level which normally takes 6:50, 10 minutes of jogging and 15 minutes of walking for cooldown. My gym also has a big open room for us to mess around in and on swimming days I often go in there for suicides/bear crawls or whatever im in the mood for.

So... Is this to much cardio for my cycle? Also for PCT is there any sense in getting a Test booster from a nutrition store or would that be unnecessary given my planned PCT.

And just an update, My cycle start date will be Monday 25th. Any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Coryjmar2; 05-19-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Thread Information