Thread: M1T Log

smithhy333 is offline New Member

M1T Log

Ok so it's day 3 of M1T now... I am taking 10 MG a day, and feel no sides as of yet.

I am having problems eating as much as I would like though. I am 5"11 165lbs and set an ideal of 400gs protein and the same carbs, 100g fat. Trouble is I can only eat around 350/350/100, but it's all good I guess. Have put abit of fat on though, so will keep monitoring fat gain.

As for the workouts I am training heavy every day, lowish reps, compound exercises, 100% intensity. It seems every miniute is devoted to this cycle...

so I am learning alot, like, for instance, eating and exercising like this couldn't be done if I was still at college... etc.

starting weight 160, up 5lbs about to pop the 3rd pill. will post workout for tonight later, and get some current pics. any qs just ask

Cycle outline:

Week 1-4 M1T 10 MG/Day.
    Support supplements (liver/heart/joint/blood pressure) Weeks 1-8
    Other supplements (multi, aminos, etc) Weeks 1-8
    Nolva/Clomid Weeks 4-8

Day 4:

Going very well. Up 3 lbs, and feel alot bigger. No sides really - piss is quite yellow eventhough I drink a gallon of water a day, and feel ait lethargic.

Before photos at 165 lbs:

alpmaster is offline Member
    Ok, besides the fact that you really need to resize those pics, you have NO business putting any time of PH in your body. Have you ever worked out before this? I would absorb myself in a world of learning about dieting and training and get a solid base before doing any of this.

you assume that because I am small, I don't know how to train and diet. this is not true. I have read up for months, played sports, have qualifications in physical education and have a year's lifting experience (allthough previously I had no specific goals).

workouts consist of compound exercises mostly, 100% intensity after a nice workout, lowish reps for mass, good form/breathing and good rest times. pre workout and post workout nutrition is always spot on: pre workout 1 hour, 100gs chicken, loads of oats; during workout, high gi carbs; post workout, high gi carbs, 50gs protein in water.

daily intake around 350 gs protein over 7 meals, alongside around 400g carbs, and 80 g fat. still monitoring fat gain but nothing really to worry about.

aching like hell from the last couple of workouts. yesterday I did back:

deadlifts x3
    pullups (wide grip) x2
    bent over rows x2
    lat pulldowns x2
    weighted superman

had energy throughout workout and it lasted around 1 hour 10 mins, it was very intense though and I looked very out of place in my local 'family' gym, where most people are just there for the lolz

I am experiencing mood swings on M1T... I think it's from the lethargy. All in all it's not an enjoyable experience. The only really good times are in bed and in the gym, but I wouldn't really expect anything else.

day 5

ok so day 5 now, and I'm experiencing slight lethargy. whether this is due to the increase in food and workouts I don't know. It's ok though, still able to do loads etc.

I am finding it slightly hard to eat as much as I would like, but I wil keep stuffing lol. My diet today hasn't been great... woke up at 12 PM and had 40gs protein shake with full fat milk, then oats. Before the gym another protein shake with milk, as I was feeling really bloated. Went swimming because my joints were aching (had loads of fish oil) and now feel fine. At 5 PM (GMT) had a steak and rice. It's nearly 7 now and there's a steak on the grill and some more rice. Going out for a meal later so will have something decently healthy if at all possible at a pub... Still no drinking but smoking is, well, hard to give up. Probably on about 4-5 fags a day - my only vice.

Piss still yellow, upping water intake to over a gallon. Using ALA and Milk Thistle more. 6 lbs up. I'm guessing 5 or 4 is water weight. Fat around the same.

Will keep workout log and diet log, and post after comparison (and resize pics when I have time).

ray0414 is offline Member
    4-5 fags a day would make even DSM jealous

ray0414 is offline Member
    btw u forgot to post your age

lol yeah the fags are bad though really hate that addiction, 5 years now

age is 24

sizerp is offline Banned
    Your diet doesn't sound too bad. Keep us posted man.

day 6

I have been fealing great about this cycle today. The lethargy is almost too much at times, but it goes if I keep myself busy. Diet has been as good as I can realistically get it:

steak no fat
    chicken
    brown rice
    some veg
    fruit post workout
    pasta

the routine is changing constantly, as I am training when the signs tell me to for example is I ache in a muscle of think it does not feel stronger, I won't train it... the lifts are compounds, my favourite thing is deadlifts and pulldowns, infact I have had 2 back workouts and I see a large gain in back size.

I think I will need to add some more proper photos in order to really explain, will do tomorrow. . .

since the plan is to run this for 2-3 more weeks, I think I'm going to need to because this stuff (water retention or not) makes me look alot bigger than I was last week... up 7 lbs. I think some may be due to muscle memory, or otherwise water retention (as I take a CEE supplement too). So really I think M1T used alongside a massive shock to all the body (new training outlook and intense training) has made me blow up abit lol. Because no way could this be anywhere over 1-2lbs of lean muscle, I assume, I guess we will see as the cycle goes on.

Day 7

A bad day. I had to travel to Manchester (from the west midlands) and back today, and my diet suffered. It was a planned rest day, but I just had 2 burger kings and alot of protein shakes.

Day 8

Awesome day. It was a back workout and I was so pumped that I couldn't stop looking in the mirror.

Deadlifts: 80KG 5x5 (record).

Rows

Pullups wide grip

Pulldowns

A good workout, best ever infact.

Diet has been spot on today.

The gains I have seen are suprising. I am up 15 lbs. I also started using creatine this time last week... but I assume at least 3-4 lbs is muscle as I feel alot stronger and haven't added much fat.

The lethargy is fine really so far. I am taking DHEA now with St John's Wart and Ginko Babola to keep me happy as I experienced moodswings from M1T and prepaired for this in advance.

2-3 more weeks to go, depending on how I feel etc. The plan is for this week to be alot better. I have learnt so much in the last week and am really pleased with this cycle so far. I think the research was well worth it and everything was in place, but for a lack of knowledge in some areas which can't really be explained through text (training by instinct and eating at the correct times to keep the muscles full of energy and empty calories during inactivity, etc.)

Clomid arrived today, so now have both Nolva and Clomid ready for what I'm sure is going to be a good PCT during which I hope to only loose water. The clomid should help restore test and the Nolva block the estrogen receptors, I think.

Today I have eaten 200g of chicken breast every 2 hours alongside 2 large cups of pasta, and a can of tomatoes.

One funny thing is that testosterone keeps coming up in conversations... people said last night about how manish I am, all I want to do is drive, play shooting games, or workout, which has been true since starting this, lol.

So all is good so far and will get back to the weights soon, legs tomorrow!

days 9 and 10

yesterday (day 9) was a rest day. ate well, but ended up getting very stoned in the evening, which kinda ruined the last two meals (they were pizza, chicken and chips), but still not too bad.

today (day 10)

leg workout today. diet has been good. weight upto 172 which is a significant improvement. fat seems around the same. back looks much bigger allready as do arms too.

had a leg workout:

leg extensions x3
    leg press x3

maxed it out on both and then did some deadlifts, which showed the results so far, I can now lift 75KG on the deadlift, a huge improvement.

did some shoulder presses and trap work because I felt like those muscles had alot of energy.

absolutely killed it on the leg press. saw stars for a while so stopped...

diet is good!

will keep posting

2 weeks - 3 weeks to go.

swimming tomorrow

Thread Information