ahrms is offline New Member

Smile Controverial dbol only cycle.

hey.. today i started 30mg dbol and plan to continue this for 33days. next time round i will inject so dont waste your time persuading me to inject. basically im 178-80cm, 80kgs.. i hope this goes up to round 85kgs at the end of the four weeks with solid gains in strength and overall mass. Diet is fairly good consuming all clean foods... diet revolves around eggs, oats, potatoes, meat, chicken, rice, protein shakes, vegetables etc. My training will be very intense and fairly heavy.. training around 4-6 days per week... go alot by feel/instinct. Just about to go and do chest+abs. advice regarding all the fore mentioned aspects will be greatly appreciated. Will post later on tonight about my chest + abs workout.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats?
    I feel bad for you. I probably won't stay on this one for long

arsenal01 is offline Junior Member
    you will just lose it all once you stop taking them dont think your ready to take anything do some research before you start sticking things in to your body atleast

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Pointless bro, seen it run a few times and the gains never kept.

dbol only = WASTE OF TIME

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    lol at this thread are you 14?

yer ive herd alot of negative bout the dbol only cycle... however due to time constraints i cnt run anything for more than 4 weeks atm.. my stats: height: 178cm weight: 80kgs. day 2 of my cycle today.. jst took my 3 dbols right after breakfast... yesterday diet was very good. ate well and frequently... i was a bit exhausted by the time i got round to training... my upper body was fairly overtrained from previous days.. yesterdays workout went like this:
    flat bench press: 1 x warm up. 4 x worksets.. last two sets i used dropsets.
    incline DB press: 2 x 6-8.
    decline barbell press: 2 x 6-8.
    Crunches: 1 x 45
    1 x 26
    1 x 24
    as i said i was really fatigued and i also had some discomfort in my right shoulder. 6-7/10. didnt notice anything unusual with regards to dbol.. today though chest is really sore wich is a good sign i guess.. i plan on doing legs today then resting for two days..yesterday i refrained from taking creatine im not really sure.. shud i run creatine whilst on dbol?? how long before i start noticing improvements in strength??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how old are you?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    enjoy your moon face from water retention, you high blood pressure headaches, smoothed over body, low or NO libido or erections, and the best part is you get to go through all that and then lose most if not all of your gains after.....

have fun with that !!!

for all those asking.. im a teen.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ahrms View Post
    at least be adult enough to answer my question.
    how old are you?

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    I don't want to be a prick but some guys on here really know their stuff you don't have to take there advice if you don't want but listen to what they have to say

either way good luck

I don't really care how old you are. But tell me WHY bother to come on here and start this thread if you are not MATURE enough to listen to the experience that is more than willing to help you do things right so that YOU don't hurt YOURSELF.

What you do to your body DOESN'T effect us, so why waste our time if you are not gonna at least ACT like an adult???

So, what is your AGE???

and why do you want to risk screwing up your body when you are at the Height of your natural hormone production?? You do realize that by shutting down your natural hormones, you risk them NOT ever coming back up right?

Do you know ANYTHING about your growth plates? Do you know that you will prematurely FUSE them by using steroids at your age? Do you realize how much future growth and maturity to your bones, HPTA, and other functions you are stopping by using steroids now??

Its NOT my body you are fvcking up, but you may want to consider these things as you will have to live with the damage for the rest of your life!!!

Big
    this is indeed Controverial

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    this is indeed Controverial
    Extremy

heyy jst got done doin quads n hams n im pretty spent rite now so forgive me for blabbing on im not really thinkin str8 rite now lol... for all those that wnt 2 kno im 17 yo. yes u can sit here n tel me ur too young but its wat i wna do so ye ur help/support wud b gud... im jst like vry1 else on this forum.. wer bodybuilding enthusiasts who love to train and see our bodies change. to t-mos, i appreciate ur input.. ive herd it all before.. i started this thread to get peoples opinions about diet, training etc. n to also document my results of my cycle. basically jst got done doin quads n hams:
    Hack squats: 1 x 12
    1 x 10
    1 x 8
    1 x 15
    the last set was at a heavy weight... i dropped the weight at rep 6 n then again at rep 10.. full r.o.m ass to knees... after hack squats i was pretty much ready to throw up lol :P
    leg press 1 x 20 (3 plates). ... thought i woz gna hurl afta this set.
    1 x 20 ( 3 plates). felt stronger than the 1st set.
    1 x 32 ( 16 reps on 4 plates then drop set to 16 reps on 3 plates.. full r.o.m).
    squats 2 x 12 ( only used 60 kgs cause head was all over the place lol.. usually if i squat 1st i use 3 plates each side = 140kg)
    machine seated leg curls 2 x 20 ( increased weight on 2nd set).
    with regards to the dbol , i hvnt really noticed nythin as such.. it is only day two i guess.. todays workout was good... very intense 9/10. me n my training partner wer in neverland after we got done. anyways feedbak wud b sweet.. plans 4 the rest of the nite include a protein shake in the nxt coupl mins n mayb 2-3 heavy meals b4 i sleep... off day 2mro im fairly spent.. tc

got fina? is offline Member
    What a waste of time.

U will remember this and the future and know what a big mistake it was.

Your wasting your time and our time in posting this stupidity.

The little you will gain with this cycle will be lost entirely after the completion of this thing i wouldnt even call a cycle, and you will have accomplished nothing but to damage your body.

Good luck...

Big
    for all those that wnt 2 kno im 17 yo. yes u can sit here n tel me ur too young but its wat i wna do so ye ur help/support wud b gud...
    no one here will provide help and support. we tell people what's best for them, regardless of whether it's what they want to hear or not. at 17 you are making a HUGE mistake that you will regret. we won't be a part of that.
    good luck.

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    enjoy your moon face from water retention, you high blood pressure headaches, smoothed over body, low or NO libido or erections, and the best part is you get to go through all that and then lose most if not all of your gains after.....

have fun with that !!!
    Zing! He knows it's a stupid idea but insists on doing it anyways. Hope he has fun with his soft peter.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    do you have to be 18 to be a member? like usually they get banned under 18. Especially stupid threads like this

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic1 View Post
    do you have to be 18 to be a member? like usually they get banned under 18. Especially stupid threads like this
    yes, the minimum age here is 18.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    This is one of them threads where you just want to reach out and slap sense into the OP.

Your not taking advice and listening to the serious implications of your actions.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ....and here we go as to why AGAIN steroids have a bad rap and that kids need to learn that they don't know what the word experience is. This is why we are doom to make the same mistakes over and over as human beings

blah3d is offline Junior Member
    Agree... wud duh fuh

smithhy333 is offline New Member
    you have PCT rite?

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    hey guys i do agree that he is to young and needs to do some research but he is going to do it anyways so mite aswell lead him in the rite direction...

i had a mate he done a dbol only cycle he ran it for 8 weeks at 30mg a day (spread out throught the day) to avoid sides ect.

when he started he was 110kg got up 120kg when he stopped his went down to 115kg.. he trained like an animal... he bench went from 140kg to 190 kg..
    squat went from 140 kg to 220kg...

i recommend u have pct on hand.

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    I can't even read this crap. You need to spend less time in the gym and more time learning English. You are not l33t because you can misspell words. It does not make you look cool, just makes you look like a jackass

"wat i wna do so ye ur help/support wud b gud"

heyy jst got done doin quads n hams n im pretty spent rite now so forgive me for blabbing on im not really thinkin str8 rite now lol... for all those that wnt 2 kno im 17 yo. yes u can sit here n tel me ur too young but its wat i wna do so ye ur help/support wud b gud... im jst like vry1 else on this forum.. wer bodybuilding enthusiasts who love to train and see our bodies change. to t-mos, i appreciate ur input.. ive herd it all before.. i started this thread to get peoples opinions about diet, training etc. n to also document my results of my cycle. basically jst got done doin quads n hams:
    Hack squats: 1 x 12
    1 x 10
    1 x 8
    1 x 15
    the last set was at a heavy weight... i dropped the weight at rep 6 n then again at rep 10.. full r.o.m ass to knees... after hack squats i was pretty much ready to throw up lol :P
    leg press 1 x 20 (3 plates). ... thought i woz gna hurl afta this set.
    1 x 20 ( 3 plates). felt stronger than the 1st set.
    1 x 32 ( 16 reps on 4 plates then drop set to 16 reps on 3 plates.. full r.o.m).
    squats 2 x 12 ( only used 60 kgs cause head was all over the place lol.. usually if i squat 1st i use 3 plates each side = 140kg)
    machine seated leg curls 2 x 20 ( increased weight on 2nd set).
    with regards to the dbol, i hvnt really noticed nythin as such.. it is only day two i guess.. todays workout was good... very intense 9/10. me n my training partner wer in neverland after we got done. anyways feedbak wud b sweet.. plans 4 the rest of the nite include a protein shake in the nxt coupl mins n mayb 2-3 heavy meals b4 i sleep... off day 2mro im fairly spent.. tc

hey.. today was a rest day... basically studied, ate, napped the whole day. i didnt have as much food as i wudve liked to today however with that said, the night is young and i intend on having a couple more meals before i sleep. to rogue01, sry my short hand keyboard writing has offended u, its just that i was in a rush and had to be fairly quik lol. basically my pct for those that want to know revolves around nolvadex . i apologise to those that think my thread is a waste of time but its works well for me as i get to write how im progressing. today i weighed in at 82 wich is a 2kg increase in 3 days. im happy with that. one thing i was worried about was im not that acne prone especially not on my hamstring region.. i noticed a pimple there today but i guess that was because of my school pants being a tad small n i trained legs yesterday lol nyways im going to eat.. id apreciate more support but if not, criticism will do me fine.. doesnt phase me...tomorrow im training shoulders, traps, calves.. will post how that goes.. tc

ps. should i run creatine whilst on the dbol ?.. i refrained from using it after my two previous workouts.

pss. my hamstrings arent that bad but my quads are shattered.. i wouldve liked to do stiff -leggeds but i was too beat up...

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Hey there ahrms, could you do me a favor?.....

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    You Need to listen to the vets. People are willing to help you if you listen. Dbol only is a terrible Idea especially at your age. I hope your pct is in order since you choose to run this regaurdless of advice.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    sure, why not run creatine too so u can blow up with even more water weight... well on the bright side, maybe you'll actually KEEP the gains you make from the creatine unlike your dbol gains that'll soon b right out the fukkin window...

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    All we can do know is stop bitching and help out this guy the best we can, He did it anyways and the best we can do now is help him out and let him figure out what he did later on was wrong.

ray0414 is offline Member
    all the weight your gaining is water, not muscle, and u wont keep it. the problem with running dbol alone is your natural testosterone production gets shut down so when doing dbol your supposed to take testosterone with it!

blah3d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    all the weight your gaining is water, not muscle, and u wont keep it. the problem with running dbol alone is your natural testosterone production gets shut down so when doing dbol your supposed to take testosterone with it!
    plus 10 pts

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    What the F*** man. Start spelling right. This is no damn kindergarten.

The One is offline Associate Member
    your gains will be explosive, unfortunately you will deflate like a ball once your cycle is over

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    He tagged it "train hard. live hard."

More like, "Train retarded. Live retarded"

Do I smell a Troll?

TheWarHammer is offline New Member
    all said is very true and hopefully he will learn from his mistakes. I know that i learned a few things the hard way in life so maybe he needs to also. still though should listen to the vets on this one

Thread Information