Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Exclamation DC Style Prep/Cycle Bulk Log!!!

Current stats as of 7/5/09, 25yrs, 5'10", 197lb, 12%bf, training 7yrs, 3rd cycle. I plan on starting this cycle 7/27/09 when i come back from vacation. I have everything on hand now which sucks cus all i can do now is drool over it, but have to wait til vacation and fun times are over before i get serious into this. My plan is to start this thread now to get some feedback and possible ideas/thoughts on diet and my DC training from you guys before i start up. I will try to make this log the most detailed out of all my logs by including starting measurements at day one and throughout cycle, pre, mid, post cycle pics, and all training details. I just finished my pct from my last cycle about a month and a half ago and since then ive been taking clen (2 weeks on 1 week off with ben) and trying to cut as much fat as possible not only for summer but to start this clean bulking cycle as lean as i naturally can. I've already lost a good inch in my waist since then and noticing some more cuts coming in. Its crazy too because my weight on the scale seems to have gone down but looking in the mirror i really don't look much smaller, hinting its mostly fat loss. Now for the good stuff, heres the cycle layout and i really don't plan on changing much if any of it:

weeks 1-4 Thai Pinks Dbol 40-50mg ed
    weeks 1-4 Test Ace 100mg eod (kickstart)
    weeks 1-14 Deca 450mg week
    weeks 1-16 Test 500 (250cyp+250enth per ml) at 500mg week
    weeks 3-18 HCG 500iu week (2 250iu shots per week)
    weeks 1-18 Schering Proviron 50mg ed (might adjust to 75mg)
    weeks 1- 18 .25 L-Dex eod

PCT: Starts 2 weeks after last shot of test
    week 1 Clomid 100mg ed
    weeks 2-4 Clomid 50mg ed
    weeks 1-4 Nolva 20mg ed
    weeks 1-3 Proviron 50mg ed

I'm gyno prone and since im running a 19-nor i think its best to use l-dex on cycle. I have plenty of liquid l-dex but since thats not always the most accurately dosed (even with a reputable lab), i also have plenty of pharm grade tabs if i have to use those instead (rather not, cost a lot!). Only new substances in this cycle will be the deca and dbol, never tried those yet. Haven't tried test ace yet either but test is test, i know how i respond to test enth and prop so im sure ace won't be much different.

I've used hcg in my last cycle at 1000iu week the last 5 weeks leading up to pct and recovered very quick from doing so! This time i want to take hcg at a lower dose throughout the entire cycle (or time really being shut down) to see if it makes any difference from last time as far as recovery goes in pct. I could care less about the testicular atrophy, i kind of like it when the boys are sucked up and out of the way, haha! Just using the hcg for recovery reasons and to make pct easier. Im not using an ai in pct since i will be running l-dex from day one of cycle til start of pct. I will be taking proviron first few weeks of pct to help with recovery and mostly libido and its a very weak ai so im sure that helps too.

Depending on how i respond to the dbol, i might stack some Iran Hormone Oxymetholone (anadrol -50) with it. If i did i would extend the use of dbol to 6 weeks and weeks 4-6 i would take 30mg dbol and 50mg oxy to see how i respond to that. Many claim these two have synergy together and can run both at lower doses when stacked. I've used these oxys before and wasn't very impressed with them so now i want to see how ill respond when stacked with dbol. Also, the last 4 weeks leading up to pct i might throw in H-drol (halodrol-50 clone) at 100mg ed to help harden up a bit before starting pct. Im sure everyone gonna be like, thats all too liver toxic but im not worried. I will be taking supplements/liver support throughout the cycle as well, just didn't want to waste more space then needed including all that, that stuff should just be common sense. Also, liver toxicity imo is wayyyy overrated!
    Last edited by wukillabee; 07-28-2009 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Update 7/5/09

Question Diet

This is just off the top of my head. i know each meal consists of about 45-55g protein, 10-15g fat, 30-50g carbs and is above my daily intake by about 800cals. I had things written down in detail but can't find it now. Office is a mess.

9:30am-wake up
    9:45am-2 whole eggs (enriched 1000mg *****s each), 4-5 egg whites, 2 slices ezekiel bread toasted spread with natty peanut butter (enriched 1000mg/tbs).

11:15am-1:00pm-Gym/Cardio
    1:10pm-PWO Shake, 50g whey protein, 20g glutamine, banana, 1-2tbl natty peanut butter.

1:50pm-8-10oz chicken breast, brown rice, maybe some brocolli, 1-2tbl olive oil

4:45pm-8-10oz chicken breast, brown rice, light yogurt

7:45pm-8oz wild salmon (or buffalo burger), brown rice, banana

11:00pm-Buffalo burger patty (or same as breakfast without the carbs), brocolli, 1-2tbs olive oil

1:00am-Slow Digesting Protein Shake 35g, 15g glutamine
    1:15am-Bed

This is just real basic overview, i switch it up all the time. Sometimes instead of brown rice ill have sweet potatoes, switch out chicken for lean red meat a lot or wild salmon, veggies will usually be spinach, brocolli. Instead of buffalo burger ill cook up 2-5lb of t-bone steaks and cut those up for lunchs, stuff like that. Only thing that doesn't change and is set in stone is the times for everything. This is based on a regular working day for me. Of course on my days off i can schedule anything i want. Suggestions welcome.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 07-15-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Quick Update

DC Training Split

I will be using 100% DC training in this, no variations, no interpretations, 100% DC! I started DC training about 2 weeks ago just to give it a go and damn, this shit is tough! I liked the idea of working out each muscle group twice in 8 days (can't do that the weider way unless on heavy gear/overtraining!) but not liking so much i only can do one exercise per muscle group each day. Still, i feel a difference and im sore as hell almost everyday from it. In the 6-7yrs ive been training ive tried countless training routines from all the magazines to even some bbing books from Arnold, Golds Gym, etc. What ive noticed is that 95% of them all are the same crap, just maybe a different training intensity techinique in each, but not different as far as the training goes. This style of training is a whole different ball game. I fell doing this training while on gear will help me achieve my goals much quicker. If you think about it, im really getting twice the number of workouts done on this cycle then i would the standard 1 muscle group a week workout plan (weider style), now which one sounds like im getting more bang for my buck on this cycle?

Im now on the basic 3 day a week program since im all natty right now and can barely recover from this. Im going to use the same exercises as im using now since i have a good plan set out now and its working great and im only 2 weeks deep into it.

Heres the planned split for this cycle, 3 days a week, hitting every bodypart twice in 8 days!:

Monday Day One:
    Chest: Incline Smith Machine
    Shoulders: Hammer Strength Press Machine
    Triceps: Close Grip Smith Machine Bench Press
    Back Width: Pull Down Machine Front
    Back Thickness: Rack Deadlifts (3/4 Deads)

Wednesday Day Two:
    Biceps: Machine Preacher Curls
    Forearms: Hammer Curls
    Calves: Seated Calf Raise
    Hams: Lying Leg Curls
    Quads: Squats

Friday Day Three:
    Chest: Decline Hammer Strength Machine (Might Switch out for Barbell Decline Later)
    Shoulders: Smith Press Back of Head
    Triceps: Weighted Dips
    Back Width: Hammer Strength Pulldown Machine
    Back Thickness: T-Bar Rows

Monday Day Four:
    Biceps: Alternate Dumbbell Curls
    Forearms: Dumbbell Wrist Curls
    Calves: Standing Calf Raises
    Hams: Seated Leg Curls
    Quads: Hack Squat Machine/Sled

Wednesday Day Five:
    Chest: Weighted Dips (Leaning Forward of course)
    Shoulders: Smith Press Front
    Triceps: Skull Crushers
    Back Width: Pull Down Back of Head
    Back Thickness: Barbell Rows

Friday Day Six:
    Biceps: E-Z Bar Curls
    Forearms: Pinwheel Curls
    Calves: Calves on Leg Press (just started these and wow they kill!)
    Hams: Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Quads: Leg Press

REPEAT

I've been doing this 3 day a week split and im still sore as hell goin into the next workout. The more advanced is 4 days a week but not there at all yet with recovery. Going into this cycle with this split and might change some things along the way once all the compounds are really kickin in.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 07-15-2009 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Updated 7/15/09

Before Pics 7/28/09 Week 1 Day 1

Before Pics Day Before I Start!

Here they are! Pretty decent too considering i was eating crap food and ice cream for the last 5 days in a row on vacation and gone to the gym once in about 14 days! Just a couple pics to give you guys an idea of where im starting at. Starting weight is 196lbs on the dot! Lets see where it goes from here. As you can also see i still have some bad acne from previous cycle, seems to never want to go away. Been on accutane 40mg ed for the last 8 weeks or so and now continuing at 20mg ed while on cycle and will adjust from there if needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC Style Prep/Cycle Bulk Log!!!-cimg2870.jpg   DC Style Prep/Cycle Bulk Log!!!-cimg2871.jpg  
    Last edited by wukillabee; 07-28-2009 at 10:38 PM. Reason: updated pics, 7/28/09

stpete is offline Banned
    Looks good to me bro. You know i'll be here checking this out. Happy cycling!!

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Looks good to me bro. You know i'll be here checking this out. Happy cycling!!
    Thanks! In a few weeks ill be very happy! Sad to see all this gear and cant touch it just yet. Should be a solid cycle considering the quality of the gear, training, diet.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'll be watching, will email you later...

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I'll be watching, will email you later...
    Sounds good!

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to try deca and dbol myself for the first time so I'm excited to see your results.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    I'm going to try deca and dbol myself for the first time so I'm excited to see your results.
    Cool. Im excited to see them too!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Thanks! In a few weeks ill be very happy! Sad to see all this gear and cant touch it just yet. Should be a solid cycle considering the quality of the gear, training, diet.
    I hear ya but consider this a resting period, or vacation and use it up cause you know you have to give it hell when you "start". I'm also interested to see your diet. Will you be posting this? How about before, during and after pics? Can't wait to see the transformation.

Wink

I hear ya but consider this a resting period, or vacation and use it up cause you know you have to give it hell when you "start". I'm also interested to see your diet. Will you be posting this? How about before, during and after pics? Can't wait to see the transformation.
    Yep, probably tomorrow ill post the diet. Just been busy and don't have much free time to go into details right now, still have to update the DC program im going to be doing too. Yep, plan on posting pics and measurements all the way through. Will put up before pics day i start or maybe the day before i start cycle. Ill probably look like shit though cus it will be my first day back from vacation, haha! Its all good, this cycle should be pretty killer. Gonna try to make this log as detailed as possible.

stpete is offline Banned
    Cool. Rest up my man.

Cool. Rest up my man.
    Thanks, still training now. Dont go on vacation for another week and a half. Literally the day i get back ima shoot up, drop some dbols, then hit the gym, eat, go to bed. Doing basically the same style dc training on cycle as im doing now. Just now im really seeing what weights i can start at for my cycle. DC training is something else, you guys will see.
    I know deca can be a bitch but ima make it my bitch! Gonna take advantage of it lubin my joints on my heavy compound lifts throughout the cycle! Maybe fix up my knees that winny dried the hell out of last time!

stpete is offline Banned
    hahaha....Can't wait for this.

Unhappy Sick

Ahh, g/f got me sick! All the vitamins in the world couldn't help me but getting her cold. Been sick for the last 4 days so haven't hit the gym. Hopefully by the weekend ill be ready for the gym again. Looks like now ill only have a solid week of working out, then a week on vacation, then first day back gym again and starting cycle. Who knows, maybe it will work out better this way? Either way, this cycle should be nice. Updating the first few posts right now.

Yeah i be peering in here every so often.

All it is is a bunch of tininess up in here. Just plain tiny.

hahah, told me to peep the log and i'm waiting on it to get rollin

Cycle Start 7/27/09!

Should be starting cycle on that monday. Moved my vacation up a week so i can start sooner, haha. Im off work that whole first week too so should really have some time to get things going out of the gate. Still a little sick but nothing major anymore. Might go to the gym a couple days before vacation/cycle, see how it goes. Already been off the gym for about a week now, joints and muscles feel nice and recovered though! Knees are still killing me sometimes, started when i was ending my winny last cycle. Hopefully this deca can cure that for me! Hard to press a lot of weight on squats/leg press when ur knees are killing u. Hurt just to bend down and up.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    another great log man good luck!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Hey bud! I posted a response in my sticky to your questions!

Im looking forward to watching you transform again!

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Hey bud! I posted a response in my sticky to your questions!

Im looking forward to watching you transform again!
    Thanks, ill peep it rite now. Last cycle was good and learned a lot from it! This one i expect to be much more of a transformation, cant wait!

I was just getting ready to order my cycle and it made me realize how much your cycle cost you. Damn.
    I'm still debating if I wanna throw in proviron in my cycle.
    Hopefully your log will help me decide.
    Good luck

Wink

I was just getting ready to order my cycle and it made me realize how much your cycle cost you. Damn.
    I'm still debating if I wanna throw in proviron in my cycle.
    Hopefully your log will help me decide.
    Good luck
    Yep, took me awhile to get everything on hand but got it all now. If you shop around schering proviron really isn't too pricey. For all the added benefits it offers (not only on paper but all user reviews), it seems well worth it for any cycle. Guess ill find out myself but from everything ive read on it, id advise it to anyone doing a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Ahh, g/f got me sick! All the vitamins in the world couldn't help me but getting her cold. Been sick for the last 4 days so haven't hit the gym. Hopefully by the weekend ill be ready for the gym again. Looks like now ill only have a solid week of working out, then a week on vacation, then first day back gym again and starting cycle. Who knows, maybe it will work out better this way? Either way, this cycle should be nice. Updating the first few posts right now.
    Wow, went to the gym yesterday and strength has actually gone up a tad! Surprised since i was sick for a good 5 days and took a good 10 days off to fully recover. Sore as hell today but thats expected. Gonna blast the other half of my body tomorrow in the gym then off to vacation, woot woot! Second i get back its all about the dbols and the shots, cant wait. Not sure if im more excited about the vacation or starting my cycle asap! Haha.

Talking Week 1 Day 1

Got back wayyy too late from vacation today for the gym. Still, had to start everything up.

Shot right delt 1.25ml (.5ml test500+.75ml deca300, this will be my twice weekly shot every week!) and left delt 1ml (100mg test ace), downed 8 dbols (40mg total, 5mg each), 50mg proviron , .25mg of l-dex all in one serving, ahh.

Tomorrow ill be starting the with my regular wednesday workout followed by friday with my regular monday workout, next week everything will be back on track dc training wise.

Injects this week will be wed, fri, sat, my test ace shots=400mg week, fri with my test/deca shot.

Starting next week i will be doing my test ace shots mon, wed, fri, sun for the next 3 weeks as a kickstart and my test/deca shots will be every mon/thur. Ill try to get some before shots up soon.

Also going to just do 50mg of proviron ed since that seems enough for at least a first go to see what it does. I have plenty to up the dose if needed but will just do 50mg for now and see how it goes.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 07-29-2009 at 08:25 PM.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Dear god. Bump that accutane dosage up to at least 40 - 60mg ED. that acne is awful.

I would only consider dropping down to maintenance (IE) 20mg, once that chestne has subsided.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 07-29-2009 at 10:05 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Dear god. Bump that accutane dosage up to at least 40 - 60mg ED. that acne is awful.

I would only consider dropping down to maintenance (IE) 20mg, once that chestne has subsided.
    Yeah, really dont want to lower the dose. Been running 40mg for at least the last 8 weeks straight now, did 80mg for the first 7 days then couldnt handle the sides, did 60mg for the next 7 days then couldn't handle the sides, then stayed at 40mg for a solid 8 weeks since and can handle the sides just fine and pimples still seem to be drying out just as good as when on 60mg ed, just less sides.

Sides i mean putting chap stick on my lips 10x a day and still cracking my lips, stuff like that. Just thought to lower the dose since im running dbol but ill keep it at 40mg ed til its goin away. The vacation really dried them out good, was 120 degress where we went.

They're getting much better but as you can see, not gone yet. Never had acne like this either til i did a cycle, damn aas acne!
    Last edited by wukillabee; 07-29-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Ok having lack of carbs and the way you write sentences makes it hard for my mind to compute.

Space things out instead of huge long paragraphs in order for people to read things easier.

Like see how I'm writing, its easy to read and not jumbled together

aestheticmind is offline Associate Member
    Ok having lack of carbs and the way you write sentences makes it hard for my mind to compute.

Space things out instead of huge long paragraphs in order for people to read things easier.

No lie. Some threads have a lot of valuable information, but when the posts are one long paragraph, with no attention given to spelling or grammar, it makes them impossible to get through.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Be careful with the DC stuff. Put me into overtraining.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticmind View Post
    No lie. Some threads have a lot of valuable information, but when the posts are one long paragraph, with no attention given to spelling or grammar, it makes them impossible to get through.
    Yeah
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Be careful with the DC stuff. Put me into overtraining.
    I bet, just doing it three days a week was killing me. Going to stay with the 3 day a week program and go from there with it.

Week 1 Day 2

Shot right quad 1ml (100mg test ace) today.

First day back in the gym and feeling slightly weak today. I do 2-3 warm up sets then one working set. After the working set i do a form of extreme stretching for a good 2-5min then move on to the next excercise. Most excercises i do the first set, rest 12-15sec, a second set, rest 12-15sec, a third set. For the more compound excercises like squats, deadlifts, etc, it will just be one set for max, no rest pauses.

Biceps: Machine Preacher Curls
    2 warm up sets
    100x8, 100x5, 100x3

Forearms: Hammer Curls
    2 warm up sets
    50x6, 50x4, 50x3

Calves: Seated Calf Raises
    2 warm up sets
    160x8, 160x6, 160x6

Hams: Lying Leg Curls
    2 warm up sets
    130x8, 130x4, 130x3

Quads: Squats
    3 warm up sets
    255x6

My knees are still killing me feeling dry as hell. Can't wait for the deca to kick in and help them out so i can squat more! Im going to use this first week just as base numbers and go from there adjusting either more weight or reps. This was a pretty weak day so im expecting these numbers to all fly up.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 08-03-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Week 1 Day 4 Friday

Felt solid today in the gym and out. My muscles are already feeling and looking a bit fuller and harder. Not sure if its the proviron , cellmass, or just my amazing genetics but whatever it is im likin it, haha! A few lifts where under par today but again, thats gonna be expected these first couple weeks, no biggie.

Shot right tri 1.25ml (.75ml deca300, .5ml test500) and shot left tri 1ml (100mg test ace).

Chest: Incline Smith Machine Press
    3 warm up sets
    255x3, 255x2, 255x1 (weak)

Shoulders: Hammer Strength Iso-Press
    2 warm up sets
    140x8, 140x4, 140x2

Triceps: Close Grip Smith Press
    2 warm up sets
    225x6, 225x2, 225x1

Back Width: Front Pull Down Machine
    2 warm up sets
    195x6, 195x5, 195x4

Back Thickness: Rack Deads
    3 warm up sets
    335x6 (straight set)

3 sets of abs and 1 set of broom twists, no cardio today

Im off on weekends with this schedule so will use that time to do cardio first thing in the morning for a good 45min every week. I still have some pre-workout powder and cellmass leftover so gonna use that up til its done which will probably be another couple weeks.

Feeling good and found out im not allergic to eo, YEAH! Good thing cus all my deca and test500 are mixed with 100% eo oil. The test ace gives me zero pain, i mean zero! The eo base stuff gives me just a tad of a pinch the next day, still not at all painful.

Week 1 Day 6

Last day off before i go back to work and start up again. Shot left quad last nite 1ml (100mg test ace), today zero pain! I love this damn test ace, seriously not even a pinch of pain next day! Im thinkin its kickin in too cus morning wood is pretty crazy these last few days, or maybe its the proviron ?

Still feel much fuller all over already, love it! Knees still hurt when i bend them, even with no weight just bending down. Can't wait for this deca to kick to hopefully relieve me and maybe correct this pain in my knees. Other than that, don't really feel anything else going on, weight is up 6lbs already in 7 days. Doin all my cooking tonight for the next few days so ill have everything lined up and ready to eat.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 08-03-2009 at 10:37 AM.

Week 1 Day 7

Shot my right glute 1.25ml (.75ml deca +.25ml test 500) and left glute 1ml (100mg test ace). Felt good today in the gym, knees are still killing though making it hard for any leg pressing movements. On my machine lifts that include a sled like leg press, hack squat, etc., i dont count the weight of the sled, only the amount of plates im adding to it. I know lots of people include the weight of the sled to make their numbers look bigger but i just count the actual plates.

Biceps: Alternate Dumbell Curls
    2 warm up sets
    60x6, 60x4, 60x4

Forearms: Barbell Wrist Curls
    2 warm up sets
    85x8, 85x3, 85x2

Calves: Standing Calf Raises
    2 warm up sets
    237.5x8, 237.5x4, 237.5x4

Hams: Seated Leg Curls
    2 warm up sets
    165x10, 165x6, 165x4

Quads: Hack Squats
    2 warm up sets
    230x8, 230x4, 230x4

2 sets of abs

Nothing unusual today in the gym, no real changes in strength or anything yet. Just look a tad and feel a tad fuller but im sure thats just cus i took a good 14 days off and now hitting it hard again. Hopefully by the end of this week or start of next ill start feeling something.

Week 2 Day 1 Off

Not much to report today. My calves are sore! Ive tried so many things to make my calves grow, nothing would ever work. Id hit em hard as hell and never sore the next day. Since i started DC, my calves are always sore the next day and seems theyre growing again! I think the extreme stretching really does help.
    I do notice my arms already feel a lot fuller! Im also sweating like a pig in the gym now, usually my first sign that the test is kicking in. Libido is still above average so thats up a bit. Cant say ive noticed much yet from the dbol but its only been 8 days now of dbol, ill give it another solid 7 days before expecting much from it.
    Tomorrow should be a solid upper body day, cant wait! Another lovely shot of test ace too!

It will probably be hard for you to distinguish what your feeling from dbol , since your running fast acting acting test.
    That's just how I see it but since I never tried that combo so I can't say much.

It will probably be hard for you to distinguish what your feeling from dbol , since your running fast acting acting test.
    That's just how I see it but since I never tried that combo so I can't say much.
    True but test is test none the less, i know how i respond to test in general. Dbol must be kicking because today my appetite is total crap! Normal side effect from dbol/anadrol or any oral steroid in general. I still get hungry every 3hrs like normal but when i eat, i can only take like 4 bites then i feel full or not hungry anymore. Had the same feeling last cycle while on anadrol. Probably the worst oral steroid side, cant grow without food!
    Literally have to force the food down now, sucks but will be well worth it in the long run!
    Kinda sketchy now, just found out the lab who makes my l-dex might be bunk! I still have 30 pharm grade arimidex tabs if worst comes to worst though. Still gonna run my l-dex .25mg eod, if gyno sides still pop up ill try the pharm grade tabs. If the tabs do the job then obviously the l-dex is bunk! I have a legit lab to use but thought id save a buck and try this new one out. Guess you ALWAYS do get what you pay for!

Thats scary stuff man. Getting fake gear is one thing but when you get fake AI/SERM then its a whole different ball game. I pay a little more from AR but I know it works.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information