baddgsx is offline Junior Member

not gaining anymore (mid cycle)

hi , i'm 6 weeks in my 14 week test/tren cycle and i feel like ive plateaued. ive gained 15 lbs of lean muscle mass so far. Im done with the tren and now doing test cyionate (600mg a week) to the end of the 14week period. I eat very healthy ( 3500 calories a day) , Im 5'9" 190lbs , probably around 7 percent body fat.

Should i take 4 days or a whole week off to shock my body? What would you guys do?

thanx ,

BADDGSX

orcgod is offline New Member
    yeah, me too, when i reached my 8th week, it seems im stock in 200 lbs. but ive noticed, that my arms grew from 16.5 to 18.25 inches (pump and flex). i guess its normal that way, thats why cycles are only up to the 12th week or 14 in your case. once your finish, you do pct, or for some, they bridge cycles, use another stuff.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    If you ain't gaining more weight up your calories. As your bodyweight and LBM move up, your body needs more fuel to grow. It's simple.. More musclemass, burns more calories, therefor more is needed to make you grow more..

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:55 AM.

thanx guys for the support. Ive never been this lean before at 190lbs. So , i think the tren really worked well. I will try eating more and take 4 day off but still inject myself to keep the test levels high.

Im also going to switch up my exercise routine. I was doing this for 6 weeks to try to get bigger arms.

mon. arms
    tues. legs
    wed. rest
    thurs. chest
    fri. shoulders / back
    sat. rest
    sun. rest

any routine recommendations?

thanx , BADDGSX

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baddgsx View Post
    thanx guys for the support. Ive never been this lean before at 190lbs. So , i think the tren really worked well. I will try eating more and take 4 day off but still inject myself to keep the test levels high.

Im also going to switch up my exercise routine. I was doing this for 6 weeks to try to get bigger arms.

mon. arms
    tues. legs
    wed. rest
    thurs. chest
    fri. shoulders / back
    sat. rest
    sun. rest

any routine recommendations?

thanx , BADDGSX
    IMO the split doesnt look bad but id switch doing chest and then shoulders back to back.. and maybe just switch up some excersises instead of changing the whole split.. but heres how id schedule that split

chest
    legs
    off
    shoulders/back
    arms
    off

2 on 1 off has always worked well for me, or if you want you can try splitting shoulders and back so u can get in the gym 5 times a week maybe looking something like this

chest/abs
    back
    off
    shoulders/traps
    legs
    arms
    off

thanx , Hunter for the routine

When i started my cycle i was always hungry and it was easy for me to eat 3500 calories a day. Now its getting harder to eat that much. I just dont feel hungry enough.

What can i do to help increase my appetite again?

Sleeping is tough , its hard to get a good nights sleep. I think the tren is still in my system. And if i dont sleep good , i wont grow.

frustrating, ya know.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    If you ain't gaining more weight up your calories. As your bodyweight and LBM move up, your body needs more fuel to grow. It's simple.. More musclemass, burns more calories, therefor more is needed to make you grow more..
    Bingo...we have a Bingo. Sometimes the answer just seems to simple to be the truth.

guys , your abosulutely right about it being my calorie intake. Yesterday and today i ate alot more and im up already 7 lbs. It was tough eating the extra calories. My stomach feels like its about to blow up.

thanx again for the advice!

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    guys , your abosulutely right about it being my calorie intake. Yesterday and today i ate alot more and im up already 7 lbs. It was tough eating the extra calories. My stomach feels like its about to blow up.

thanx again for the advice!
    Man I feel your pain, i'm only taking in 3kcals and not on a cycle and I feel like i'm going to blow and always farting every couple mins.

No pain no gain is all I can tell you. It sucks, but so does being small.....

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Bingo...we have a Bingo. Sometimes the answer just seems to simple to be the truth.
    Exactly! Van got it spot on, exactly this guys problem. Worried bout raisin ur cals and maintainin ur bf%, then only raise ur protein and fat cals, not the carb cals. Pretty simple i think.

ray0414 is offline Member
    yea that workout rutiene isnt good if your trying to overall get bigger.i'd put chest or back on monday, keep legs on tuesday. u could always add an extra do in there and do shoulders by themselves.i do chest on monday, then legs, back/traps on weds, shoulders on thurs, and arms on friday.

i put arms first because im concentrating on them and my legs. I have a good size chest and traps. for soo many years i would do chest first so im trying to switch it up. So far , so good. My arms are starting to get bigger and more defined.

Been eating like crazy today and seriously u guys are right. Its about the calories. I was actually able to have a good nights rest last night. I woke up a few times to piss but was able to fall right back into a deep sleep. I should have taken some cassin protein at that time but was lazy. Tonight im going to just make myself do it.

No pain , no gain right?

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    i put arms first because im concentrating on them and my legs. I have a good size chest and traps. for soo many years i would do chest first so im trying to switch it up. So far , so good. My arms are starting to get bigger and more defined.

Been eating like crazy today and seriously u guys are right. Its about the calories. I was actually able to have a good nights rest last night. I woke up a few times to piss but was able to fall right back into a deep sleep. I should have taken some cassin protein at that time but was lazy. Tonight im going to just make myself do it.

No pain , no gain right?
    Omg, if your focusing on your arms dont you think you should focus more on your presses and pulls? Whats gonna build bigger bis, curling 110lbs for reps or pulling 300+lb for reps? Strength=Size, period. Whats gonna build bigger tris, sissy kickbacks or 250+lb dips? Once you got the size of a bber you can then do the little nit picky excercises to shape the big muscles. Don't think the little nit picky exercises are gonna "Make" those muscles. It will help for sure, but not nearly as much as if you worked more on heavy presses and pulls which use a lot of your bis and tris. Sounds like you need to look into training a lot more indepth, raise your protein/fat calories, then youll start growing again regardless if your on gear or not.

Dead lift - Dips - Rows - Pull-ups - slow slow slow curls

get in touch with these exercises if you want big arms

don't forget to eat like a horse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr6ifDrTBac

check this vid out for good use of dead lifts, start hitting them big.

Thread Information