blazerelf is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up MY first cycle please comment!

Hi everyone well as you guys can see by my tittle this is going to be my 1st cycle and well I want the opinion of experienced people on this so please comment I will accept any type of comment if they r wise and inteligent, no matter how rude it may sound (just don't be so mean please!).
    This are my stats:

-hight:around 5.8-5.10(sorry for imprecise measure but take me as i was 5.10 which is a harder gainer)
    -weight:130lb
    -BF%(having proble to find a precse source but its around 12% or less as estimate)
    -life style:active life style(do sports,love to walk and move.
    -years workingout:2 and half years.
    As you may see im a skinny person,my methabolism is very fast ive worked very hard to gather 10lb (120-130).

My Cycle is very simple:
    *500mg testosterone (twice a week monday and fridays,dont confuse the 2 injection add 500 mg it not 500mg each!)
    *20-30mg a day of dianabol
    Ill do the test injection around 1 hour-30min before going to gym also the pill of dianabol.Ill follow this cycle for only a month(liek 4 weeks).I was thinking on extending test a few weeks more(like 10)but just take this like if iwas just using a month..
    My workout routine
    Monday-chest
    Bench press
    Pec deck
    Incline dumbell press
    Decline bench press
    Tueday-Leg
    Leg extension
    Lying leg curl
    1 leg calf raise
    Back squat
    Wednesday-Back/triceps
    Shrug
    Uni extension
    Bent over row
    pushdown
    Wide grip pull down
    Barbell goodmorning
    Thursday-shoulder/abs
    Front raise
    Decline crunch
    Rear delt row
    Side bend
    Behind neck press
    Flat crunches
    Friday-biceps/forearm
    Concentrated curl
    Wrist flexion
    Preacher Curl
    Wrist extension
    Saturday and sunday

Free day!
    **pROBABLY many of u may wonder why chect by itself on monday since most do chest with tricep but my reason is that i want a special focus on my chest muscle and I put leg after since bench works almost all top muscle so the leg as next exercice will give time for them to recover(since bench doesn't tension all of the mas strongly as to chest and tricep for syang some)

My MEAL PLAN

**5am-2 scramble egg with 2 sausage,2 bread(toast or not) with butter jelly or whatever and drink it with a cup of corn creme.
    **8am-2 scramble egg omellette,2 bread(toast or not) with butter jelly or whatever and drink it with a cup of corn creme
    **12am- eat a good food compose of either rice or spaghetti(recomended) with meat,chicken(recomended) or fish(recomended).
    **3pm- eat a good food compose of either rice or spaghetti(recomended) with meat,chicken(recomended) or fish(recomended).
    **5pm tuna sadwitch with tomatoe, onion and salad and a cup ofcorn creme.(dont wory tuna is digested quick so ull not be so filled from the before one u ate but anyways take ur time with this one.
    **7pm- tuna sadwitch with tomatoe, onion and salad and a cup ofcorn creme.(dont wory tuna is digested quick so ull not be so filled from the before one u ate but anyways take ur time with this one.Shake made of fruit(apple or banana),milk,oat,some corn flake added and ice cream.
    **9pm- macaroni and cheese with chicken or meat(the box endures 2 days).

Note *the meal that says"eat a good food compose of either rice or spaghetti(recomended) with meat,chicken(recomended) or fish(recomended)"are lunch meals and beside what is says it may have beans,lettice,corn etc but i didn't put it because it constantly vary also it may be chechen or meat soup.
    *The shake after 2nd week I will add 2 raw egg white to it to increase the calorie intake.

My DICIPLINE
    These are strict rule im going to follow in this cycle and after it:
    *No drinkin alcohol
    *no smoking
    *every day sleep by the time its 10pm(by the time its 5 am for my 1st meal i will have added 7 hours sleep beside after eating ill go back to sleep).
    *no junk food or fast food
    *reduce cardio as much possible(wil quit playing soccer for a while.
    *Not training in gym more than 1 hour a day

This is really important for me I dont know if any of u can understand whats to have a goal which u would wish to accomplish no matter how much sacrifice it takes,how much effort,sweet or suffering it needs just to accomplish it.
    We live only once and i want to die knowing I accomplished all my goals in life;and that i gave the best of my best and this is one..

Hope deferred makes the heart sick,but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life...Proverb 13:12
    Last edited by blazerelf; 07-10-2009 at 02:16 PM. Reason: spelling error

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerelf View Post
    This is really important for me I dont know if any of u can understand whats to have a goal which u would wish to accomplish no matter how much sacrifice it takes,how much effort,sweet or suffering it needs just to accomplish it.
    We live only once and i want to die knowing I accomplished all my goals in life;and that i gave the best of my best and this is one..

Hope deferred makes the heart sick,but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life...Proverb 13:12
    How old are you man?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerelf View Post

what? most everyone here has that same passion for health and fittness. its as if you think your the only one.lol come on now,alot of us have been at it for years, as a wise man once said bb'ing is a marathon not a sprint. good luck bro, i hope you keep that determination for life.

Darksyde is offline Member
    you need to learn how to eat more man, learn to work with your fast metabolism and it will pay you back in spades. taking drugs now would be doing a disservice to your body and your future health.

Cool :p:p

Lol sorry for that i guess I interpreted myself bad ididnt mean i was the only one with passion but There is not many people(Or havn't met many)which have same passion i have in being fit usually my friend say they want to gain,lose or cut but they finish telling me that they were to lazy,or didint want to follwo professional builder instruction or simply dondt care about their body.
    Beside this umm what od u think about my cycle,meal plan and workout routine??

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    How old are you man?
    Umm I'm 23 but have being workout and weight lifting since 17 but got constant for the past 2 and a half years

Quote Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
    you need to learn how to eat more man, learn to work with your fast metabolism and it will pay you back in spades. taking drugs now would be doing a disservice to your body and your future health.
    so my meal plan is not good enough??well i was just planing to do 1 or maximum 2 cycles in my whole life and keep my meal plan and exercice constant.
    My goal is 160 lb i know thats not alot but i dont wnat to be a bodybuilder(looks wierd to be to muscular i'd say) i just want a fit,good looking(kinda like model body) average weight for my age and hight.

please comment!

Thread Information