Mike111 is offline Banned

Incredible Results

in my 7th week of my cycle. so far ive had amazing results! ive gained about 30pounds and im half way there lol. still got some bloating though but im looking better then ever. from 180 pounds to 210. so cool haha. if your looking for a crazy cycle do this.

week 1-6 dbol -40mg a day
    week 1-6 sustanon -750mg a week
    week 6-15 sustanon-500mg a week
    week 6-10 test-e 500mg a week
    week 15-19 clenbuterol max 160mcg a day
    week 15-19 Nolvadex 40mg a day

still on week 7. this cycle is by far the best ever. well it's only my second cycle lol. i started to really blow up at about week 3 where i could really tell i was growing fast. then later at about week 5-6 everything just exploded. great cycle for anyone looking for solid mass.

this is also the first time i am actually dieting properly. so sick of tuna but i manage to eat about 100grams of protein from it. about 300grams of carbs and fats always there dont gotta go look for it.

i think diet is really one of the top reasons why im so impressed. good proper eating at the right time and eating the right food. no supplements for me. don't believe in that stuff anymore.

well thats about it wanted to share some info. ill get some pics up later. train hard!
    Last edited by Mike111; 07-11-2009 at 01:34 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    exact same results as this guy I'll bet:
    http://forums.steroid.com/members/michael321-104971.html

Mike111 is offline Banned
    no hes just started his cycle. and hes my cousin too. nice try with the ip thing though

Thread Information