LakaSteve is offline New Member

new to the forum got a cycle to post

hey guys i have been working out for about a year and a half now and im 5 '9" and weigh 173 lbs. fairly lean will post a picture soon when i am back in the states, aquired a 250mg/ml cyp, dbol , nolvadex and winny, and i have me cycle set up as follows. i will start by taking cyp 500mg a week and dbol 50mg a day and taking nolvadex throughout my entire cycle. , half way through my cycle of dbol which is 50 days, i will begin my dosage of winny at 50mg a day for 50 days. the cyp cycle only lasts 4 weeks, seems like that is very short, correct me if im wrong. my pct will consist of clomid, i was given this cycle by a very experienced weight trainer ,as a good first time gainer/cutter cycle because i havent used any juice before. anyone run a similar cycle? i would love to hear input and suggestions and possibly what kind of gains i can look forward to. thanks guys!

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    thats quite a cycle for not using juice before bro. first off the cyp u wont notice nuthin if ur using for 4 weeks. not even enough time to start taking advantage..plus u dont even have enough. and winny is not a first time cycle substance to use..i would use a straight test at 500 and see how u react...u can run nolva all the way thru but i wouldnt use it unless u think u need it. start geting nipple irritation or very oily skin or acne.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Age please?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    thats a terrible cycle, and I would NOT run it that way at all !! bad Idea to run a long ester test for only 4 weeks and 100 days of harsh orals is NOT good either

then there is running the winny when you have NO TEST running in your body is NOT optimum either

I would NOT use the nolva unless you are gyno prone but you will need it and clomid for PCT

how about some stats so we can help you fix this mess

weight
    bodyfat %
    diet
    goals for this
    any previous cycles or is this the first
    PCT planned for this

glad to see people are willing to help.

age 21
    height 5'9"
    weight 173 lbs
    bodyfat % havent got it tested, but i am posting a picture in a moment
    diet i dont eat junk food, and when i begin my cycle i will keep to mostly chicken and beef and greens, no butter, only wheat bread, and anything else i can deam as healthy.
    goals for this are to get to 190 lbs at 10% body fat.
    any previous cycles or is this the first. first cycle of roids, have only done m-drol and x-tren twice.
    PCT planned for this is clomid and nolvadex havent got the clomid yet due to my source being out of stock.

basically, i would love to see what you all think i should take for a cycle with what i have. to get the most out of it, i already bought what i have, and id like to lean up and gain size at the same time, if i have to bulk up only first then what should i do with what i have to get the biggest gain. thanks guys!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    you have a nice base, but at 21, I would like to see you wait another 2-3 years before crossing over to steroids .

as stated your proposed cycle is NOT well laid out and you should NOT run it that way

I will bet if you list what you eat in a typical day with times you eat, we could make some adjustments to the DIET and you would make some great gains

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    agreed!! 21 your natty levels are dang good enough bro... just eat and ull hit ur goals!! post ur diet.. and PS butter is good on wheat bread...lol . need fats too bro
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 07-21-2009 at 08:44 AM.

haha, ok thanks guys, i appreciate it. i guess ill let the butter on wheat bread fly, ill work on what my goal diet is and post soon, and well see what i can change for the better, (never was a smart dude when it comes to health) when i do end up running a cycle, what do you all suggest that i take for a first one? since i aparently have it wrong. i have to ship the crap back to the states anyways and who knows what will make it.

Thread Information