Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    liftw8t is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Log Test E

So I'm gonna be starting my first cycle AAS, this is going to be a straight bulk for 12 weeks and stats are as followed:

5'10"
    180lbs 7% bodyfat
    22yr with 3 years of serious training (had a 6 month gap of no training due to injury not training related)

400mg test e 1- 12wk ( have run PH in past and have seen some sides before)
    10-20mg nolva 1-12 wk ED
    12- 14 wk nolva ED
    PCT 14-18wk
    Clomid 50mg
    Nolva 20mg

Lift Stats:
    Bench 205 x 4 reps
    Incline 185 x 2 reps
    Barbell Row 225 x 4 reps
    Tbar 4 plates x 5 reps
    Deadlift 405 x 5 reps
    Squat 365 x 8 reps (in the hole)
    Bicep Curl 95 x 6 reps
    Skull Crushers 135 x 4 reps

Split goes:
    Monday: Chest/ Light Tri's/ Light Front Delt
    Tuesday: Back/ Light Bi's/ Light Rear Delt
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Legs/Calves/Forearms
    Friday: Arms
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: Rest

Supplements: was told to leave creatines and NO and Test Boosters for PCT
    Multivitamin ED
    Fish Oil ED
    ZMA (possibly but told this should go for PCT along with GABA)

Hope to put on some good size, diet is in check over 3k calories and over 260 protein aiming for 400g, Gallon of water a day. First pin is Monday and followed by Thursday breaking them up into 200 mg a piece so 400mg a week.

Open to suggestions and advice
    Last edited by liftw8t; 08-19-2009 at 04:33 PM.

sent to diet section
    Last edited by liftw8t; 08-06-2009 at 07:27 AM. Reason: wrong section

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Dont cycle! Your diet is shit! You will be wasting gear. Post up in diet forum first.

Learn to eat, your gonna need this later, and then cycle.

RAILroad is offline Junior Member
    save it man as already posted. learn to eat and you will be amazed on what you can do without gear. train and eat like a freak.

wizegui88 is offline Junior Member
    not going to critique your diet...jus wanting to say good luck bro...no hate against guys saying your diet sucks though ...mine is just not perfect either so i dont feel comfortable critquing others sry bro

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate, personally i got nuthin against ur diet, uve got the calories their, ders protein, carbs and fat
    personally i would lower u fat abit, and increase ur carbs, just because ur pure ecto ur better off with carbs then fat,
    BUT then again u have 7% bf so its difficult to critisize ur diet since u prob stay lean anyways,

also go for 500mg test, u wont be happy with 400 IMO, im running 500 atm and only consider it moderate, its not what ud expect it to be BUT its great lol

also consider front loading ur cycle or kickstarting it off with 4 weeks of dbol
    u wont notice the test until atleast 4th week, i noticed it in my fifth week becuase it takes time to build up in ur system

id reccomend front loading ur test so u dont have to wait 4 weeks for it to kick in, n DONT kikstart it off with dbol, i kik started mine off with dbol n i find dbol dissapointing since u go from peaks to downers of the steroid in ur system, plus the water weight u hold is ridiculous, dbol is just plain shit IMO, only thing i think dbol good for is a 10mg popped before ur workout will give u a great workout while ur on test

BEST LUCK THOUGH

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    hey mate, personally i got nuthin against ur diet, uve got the calories their, ders protein, carbs and fat
    personally i would lower u fat abit, and increase ur carbs, just because ur pure ecto ur better off with carbs then fat,
    BUT then again u have 7% bf so its difficult to critisize ur diet since u prob stay lean anyways,

also go for 500mg test, u wont be happy with 400 IMO, im running 500 atm and only consider it moderate, its not what ud expect it to be BUT its great lol

also consider front loading ur cycle or kickstarting it off with 4 weeks of dbol
    u wont notice the test until atleast 4th week, i noticed it in my fifth week becuase it takes time to build up in ur system

id reccomend front loading ur test so u dont have to wait 4 weeks for it to kick in, n DONT kikstart it off with dbol, i kik started mine off with dbol n i find dbol dissapointing since u go from peaks to downers of the steroid in ur system, plus the water weight u hold is ridiculous, dbol is just plain shit IMO, only thing i think dbol good for is a 10mg popped before ur workout will give u a great workout while ur on test

BEST LUCK THOUGH
    Thanks man, yeah i actually just got some Dbol yesterday because thats what I heard that the test wont kick for 4 weeks so i want to get the most out of my cycle and your right about the diet and as I stated above I felt I was getting to much fat. Really as far as eating clean goes I dont really gain much like that my body responds to junk because even all my life I've always ate clean its just my nature, but I found when I eat junk I look so full. Even when I compete my body responds to fats so thats the only reason i throw the junk in there but I can replace it with carbs and clean it up if that is felt to be the better movement. Really like you said before i'm always going to stay lean for the most part might retain some water and smooth out a bit but I stay cut.

yea thats what thought, anyways bita junks not bad, GOTTA LIVE TRUE? lol
    lol how much dbol u going to use a day?
    IMO i would just frontload test, i used the dbol n it was just SHIT IMO, great gains but its all strength and water, second u drop it ull notice the size loss even when running the test

oh well i was gonna do 20mg of dbol and what do you mean by front load test?

lol its a waste, dbol u will FEEL for about 1-2 hours though its active for up to 4 hours
    meaning u need to spread ur dosages up, so thats 5mg 4 times a day, seperated evenly
    u wont get much from that,

front load test means the first 2 weeks u shoot up a large dosage of test, so theirs no 4 weeks wait time, theirs about 1-2 weeks wait time if u front load, eg first week u shoot up day 1 1000mg, day 4 750, day 7 750, day 11 500, day 14 250 and continue with 250, this may look like alot but understand that by doing this ur blood levels will reach thier peak with 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks

dont take those number literally, its an example, dont shoot up that much

heres a better example
    compare the 2

front load
    week 1 1500
    weeks 2 1000=2500
    week 3 500
    week 4 500

no front load
    week 1 500
    week 2 500
    week 3 500
    week 4 500
    week 5 500= 2500

u c, by front loading u get ur test levels up quiker, instead of waiting 5 weeks make sense?

Okay I got you actually sounds like a good idea, and i guess that would give me an idea of how my body wiil respond to it as well still pinning every 3 day too.

ray0414 is offline Member
    since this is your first cycle it should be no problem to use less than 500 a week to see how your body responds to it, and since its your first cycle just run the test by itself.

ray0414 is offline Member

BEST LUCK THOUGH
    ok in the 3rd paragraph u told him to kickstart it off with dbol, then in the next paragraph u told him NOT to kickstart it off with dbol and that dbol is shit. which one do u want him to do?

i just stated the dbol example because everyone tends to kickstart thier cycles off with it, and thought i might aswell mention it BUT i said I WOULDNT because my experience with it is dissapointing, in both terms of gains and effects

also now that the test has kicked it, it is just SO MUCH BETTER, so if i had of known about tests abilitys and effects i would have NEVER used the dbol, and instead just frontloaded the TEST instead

ur meant to pin every 3.5 days anyways, that way u keep ur blood levels stable throughout the week

like i said front load the test, its just SO MUCH BETTER

JUST REMEMBER, ull notice in the 3rd week of front loading ur test, u return to 500mg weekly, (thats 250 twice a week) thats becuase the first 2 weeks are to SHOOT U UP, or get ur bllod levels high enough full of test, once uve front loaded u return to 500mg weekly to keep ur blood levels stable at the point uve front loaded them to

its like this ur blood levels of test by front loading

........___________
    ......./
    ....../
    ...../
    ..../
    .../
    ../
    1 2 3 4 (WEEKS)

thats not exact, ur blood levels willl actually peak in about mid week 4, but this is a forum not a drawing bored

even with front loading, ur test wont kikin till say mid week 2, or week 3 noticably

so U CAN USE DBOL for week 1 and 2 (MAYBE week 3), if u want gains to kickstart off right away since even with front loading test, becuase its ethanthate it takes each injection a week to peak, so theirs still a SMALL WAIT TIME
    again im not saying USE DBOL, OR DONT USE DBOL, its entirely personal taste

hope this helps
    Last edited by ranging1; 08-06-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: diagram

Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    since this is your first cycle it should be no problem to use less than 500 a week to see how your body responds to it, and since its your first cycle just run the test by itself.
    No definitely agreed thats what I heard is probably best to do is to use 1 compound to find out how your body responds but at the same time I do here using Dbol or a PH like Phera plex or SDrol for 4 weeks would kick start the test because pretty much I hear that I'm not gonna feel the test kick in till 4 weeks ish so we shall see, but I have Dbol on hand just not sure if I'm gonna use it this cycle

like i said u wont feel the test until 4th week, (i felt fifth week) because of the slow release into ur blood stream and time its takes to build up from each dosage, just front load

neways when u starting ur cycle?

TheWarHammer is offline New Member
    I find the the biggest benny of Dbol is the recovery time for my muscles until the Test kicks in. Most of what is gained with Dbol is water but it really helps keep your muscles from being sore while you wait fir the test to do it magic.

like i said u wont feel the test until 4th week, (i felt fifth week) because of the slow release into ur blood stream and time its takes to build up from each dosage, just front load

neways when u starting ur cycle?
    Starting today in about 15mins is my first shot

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarHammer View Post
    I find the the biggest benny of Dbol is the recovery time for my muscles until the Test kicks in. Most of what is gained with Dbol is water but it really helps keep your muscles from being sore while you wait fir the test to do it magic.
    Yeah thats what I've been hearing about Dbol so now I know but yeah wouldn't that mess you up in the head if you gain weight and loss 60% of it after you come off. (referring to your post about Dbol on Jonboi thread)

awesome, about the dbol , yes it does screw with ur head, it screwed with mine when i dropped it

Day 1

Just pinned like 20 mins ago, actually felt good no pain at all alittle stiffness after and during injection but overall good experience. I actually like once its in lol (nursing thing..btw in school becoming a nurse) This is my first shot today my second will be on thursday it will be in the quad because i shot todays in the shoulder. So far about to get my second meal in and will be training to day after a short class and before work so we will see how that goes.

Chest/Tri's:
    Incline Bench Press 2 warm up 3 working sets
    Flat DB Press 3 working sets
    DB Flyes 4 working sets
    Reverse Front Raise (for Chest) 4 sets
    Tricep Kickback 3 sets
    Tricep Press down 3 sets 4th will be dropset of 60reps

Yes it does mess with my head a little bit, or rather it did the first few times I used Dbol . When I am losing the Dbol gains though it is about the same time the Test or Sus is kicking in so i pick back the mass back up pretty fast. Now i expect the loss of the Dbol water and eagerly anticipate the actual solid gains from the test or what ever it is that time. It is different for everyone though with Dbol. i know people who gain lots of mass like me and then lose lots of it but even small doses remove all muscle soreness, then i also know people who gain a small amount and keep most of it and still others who have to take large amounts of it to get the benni of no muscle soreness and have a middle of the road gain and loss. So i stand by the everyone is a little different with how Dbol works except that is helps with the muscle soreness.....the best part though about Dbol is its usually very cheap. Of course a good PCT is essential if you want to keep what it is that you have worked so hard to gain while on cycle.

Yes it does mess with my head a little bit, or rather it did the first few times I used Dbol. When I am losing the Dbol gains though it is about the same time the Test or Sus is kicking in so i pick back the mass back up pretty fast. Now i expect the loss of the Dbol water and eagerly anticipate the actual solid gains from the test or what ever it is that time. It is different for everyone though with Dbol. i know people who gain lots of mass like me and then lose lots of it but even small doses remove all muscle soreness, then i also know people who gain a small amount and keep most of it and still others who have to take large amounts of it to get the benni of no muscle soreness and have a middle of the road gain and loss. So i stand by the everyone is a little different with how Dbol works except that is helps with the muscle soreness.....the best part though about Dbol is its usually very cheap. Of course a good PCT is essential if you want to keep what it is that you have worked so hard to gain while on cycle.
    Yeah my PCT is 14 days after the last pin and it will consist of 4 weeks Nolva (20mg) and 3 Weeks Clomid (50mg) very basic. Oh also what you think about if sides pop up on cycle, you think 20mg of Nolva would do the trick and should I stay on it for rest of the cycle?

Day 2

Pin site feels a little tight but other than that I feel good, slept like a rock last night which never happens because I'm a light sleeper. Workout was good yesterday I know the test isnt kicking in already but maybe it was something Psycological but all I know is it was good. Ate okay yesterday but was very pressed for time I missed one meal but I still managed to get in 36k yesterday so my little extra is nothing to worry about really. Today I change my split a bit for this week because I know I will be alittle more pressed for time today and today would usually be legs day. Also didnt fit in Tri's yesterday either.

Arms:
    Tricep Pressdown (rope) 4 working sets (warmup exercise)
    Dip weighted 4 sets
    Kickbacks 4 sets
    Barbell Curls 1 warmup 3 working sets
    Hammer Curls 4 sets
    Preacher Curls 3 sets
    *probably hit some forearms and some calfs

Day 3

Feel good today still pumped from yesterday and got lucky last night...anyways I'm sleeping alot harder and don't feel next to no soreness even tho I came off most of my natty stuff like creatine, NO, still taking Glutamine and BCAA. I was also wondering about joint stiffness is that a common thing, it feels completely different than usual and didnt know if I should up my Fish Oil doses instead of getting glucosamine. Also I notice which I'm guessing is a irritation a red mark in between my forearm and bi on the right side now I injected in left shoulder so i'm not sure what it is. Yesterday it was a bright red blemish and today its not as visible but doesnt hurt or anything.

Rest Day today although I feel good enough to train after work I will see how I feel and might go hit legs, kinda dying to try this lift I saw Kai Greene do in MD jefferson lift anyone familiar with it?

Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    Yeah my PCT is 14 days after the last pin and it will consist of 4 weeks Nolva (20mg) and 3 Weeks Clomid (50mg) very basic. Oh also what you think about if sides pop up on cycle, you think 20mg of Nolva would do the trick and should I stay on it for rest of the cycle?
    I would make your first week of PCT is a little more agressive than 20 and 50, maybe do more Clomid the first week but you know your body better than anyone else so listen to what it tells you as you are comming off and on your PCT. I would say yes if any sign of the sides show up go with 10-20mg ED. Try 10 first and see if it makes the sides go away if not then bump to 20. if you are worried about the sides you can always just do 10-20 through the whole cycle as a precaution. As far as the joint stifness I have taken Glucosemine for a few years now and definetly helped with my joints as it always does...I have read and heard about fish oil used too but have never used it myself. I have a lot of scar tissue in my left elbow and shoulder from an accident when i was young and the glucosemine sooths this as well so my vote is for glucosemine. GNC has really good Glucosemine Sulfate.
    Last edited by TheWarHammer; 08-12-2009 at 10:27 AM.

I would make your first week of PCT is a little more agressive than 20 and 50, maybe do more Clomid the first week but you know your body better than anyone else so listen to what it tells you as you are comming off and on your PCT. I would say yes if any sign of the sides show up go with 10-20mg ED. Try 10 first and see if it makes the sides go away if not then bump to 20. if you are worried about the sides you can always just do 10-20 through the whole cycle as a precaution. As far as the joint stifness I have taken Glucosemine for a few years now and definetly helped with my joints as it always does...I have read and heard about fish oil used too but have never used it myself. I have a lot of scar tissue in my left elbow and shoulder from an accident when i was young and the glucosemine sooths this as well so my vote is for glucosemine. GNC has really good Glucosemine Sulfate.
    Okay right on that sounds like a plan, I definately will keep my eyes on my sides and I'm not oppossed to running it the whole cycle I know it will affect my gains but like you said listen to my body and your right about the PCT i've actually been reading that it is better to do it more aggressive in the first week. So if I happen to be on nolva for the rest of my cycle I will just keep dose steady through PCT at 20 and do Clomid for 100 mg the First week and 50mg the next 2.

Day 4

Second injection today shot in right quad this time I dont really like shooting there as much as shoulder 1 the skin was so much thicker and tougher to get through and 2 i actually saw blood this time after I pulled out and my muscle like jumped or pulsated when i was injecting lol not sure what thats about but it went pretty smooth tho. I still feel good so thats a plus and I have legs today. Oh thanks War for following thread and your advice. Also there is a place around the way that sells needles that are 22 3/4 is that okay for pinning or too small?

Training:Leg (Quads)
    Leg Extension: 5 sets 15 reps (warmup exercise)
    Jefferson Lift 3 sets 4-10 reps
    Leg Press 3 sets 8-12 and last set will be drop set
    Step Ups

I prefer to use the quad muscle but it is a little harder to get yourself to relax totally and not jump. as far as pins go I think a little bit longer ones are better so that i can have more not stuck in while making good deep penetration in to the muscle. just in case one were to break off or something wierd like that that way i have some left over to pull it out. (never happened to me but ive read about it happening) better safe with all of this than sorry.

Yeah you are definitely right about that any freak accident can happen look at valentino lol.

Day 5

Quad pain is completely gone, all I know is I didnt like that lol but I will do it again just probably wasnt a good idea to train legs on the same day...duh. Is it odd that I'm like a little damn kid when it comes to excitement about pinning like I cant wait till the next one like its chuckycheese or something lol. I plan on putting up lifting stats and getting pictures as soon as I can. I was tired as hell yesterday but what I'm seeing since I came off all my natty stuff I'm not artificially geeked up. Without creatine thats all me during my workouts, without NO I sleep better, my sex drive is good actually without my ZMA and Tribulus considering I got test when I was younger for low test or some shit like that never stopped me from beating the brakes off females. But I feel good all natural persay lol but I guess I will really feel strength and libido and recovery around week 4 right?

Training: Back (also is a 4 day or 5 day Split better when on gear, because I was thinking 4 day with me being hardgainer and needing more recovery, I mean I feel fine but I dont want to over train and would definately hate to under train as well)

Pull Ups (switching grips) 4 sets (warm up exercise)
    Dead Lifts 1 warm up 3 working sets 4-8 reps
    One arm DB rows 4 sets 4-10 reps (good squeezes)
    Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down 3 sets dropset (last set)

any suggestions to make this cycle and log better please let me know

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    This is a good log, to make more detailed get diet up with all macros. Pictures and weight once a week with measurements.

Good luck with the cycle, i will be watching

Okay right on I posted my diet in diet forum they told me just to watch my fats but should I get everything at the beginning of the week or end?

Day 6

I feel groggy every morning which I'm not use to due to the fact I'm a morning person. I haven't been taking anything but the test so all my other stuff is probably no longer in my system. Quad felt like hell last night after going to see a movie once I got up it stiffened up. I dont favor that injection spot very much but at same time don't know if I want to try Glutes because I wouldn't want that kinda pain in one of my cheeks.

Rest

Today I'm just going to chill out and carb up today so i'm nice and strong monday possibly try to get a camera as well and record stats and have them posted monday.

Day 8

I had a nice resting weekend and carbed up pretty good only really had a cheat meal. I weighed my self first time in 2 weeks and i'm up 4lbs. Not getting over excited just thinking its been from my eating for the past few weeks and probably all I ate over the weekend. Good thing is that I feel rested today and about to take my 3rd injection. I'm hoping I will start feeling the test in another week or 2 and hopefully thats when I will be able to tell if there are sides or not as well. Hopefully there aren't any but i'm prepared if there are.

Training: Chest/Tri's
    Flat DB Press warm up with bar 2 sets then 3 working sets with DB
    Pullovers: 3 sets
    Upright Rev Front Raises DB: 3 sets
    Flyes: 3 sets
    Press Down: 3 sets (moderate weight to get the elbow warm)
    Skull Crushers: 3 sets
    Cable Kickbacks: 3 sets last one is a burnout
    *Pushups: 3 sets 100 or burnout (wondering if I should do this in evening or end of workout)

Question to anyone I shoot in the mornings on Monday and Thursday and I see on some peoples post that they shoot Monday morning and Thursday evening, I dont really have the convience of shooting in the evening due to fact I'm at school or work. Is this okay?

Day 9

I noticed yesterday with my pin that when i pulled out after injecting all I had some clear liquid come out of my injection spot wasnt alot but i'm wondering was it a bad injection? I did shoulder yesterday and i dont insert whole needle in area, I leave about 1/4 inch out just for incase a freak accident happened and i need to pull it out, but I feel I'm getting in deep enough on muscle. Now also wondering if it is to early to tell about side effects because i'm noticing some little bumps around my traps and shoulders and I have good skin never really had acne or anything. If it is not worried about it. Oh and I had some AI Cycle Support left over from a PH run and started using that yesterday will that do anything because i'm not passing anything through my liver correct?

Training: Must take today off have a busy day not going to be able to get a good training in. But yesterday was great.

Any suggestions on subjects above please.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the size of your pin? I didnt see it listed. It should be 1 1/2, 23g - 25g. Do you pull it out right away? How long do you take to inject? I take over a full minute to inject and leave the pin in at least 15-30 sec longer. I have never had any fluids leak out.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    7% bf ummmhmmmmm

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    7% bf ummmhmmmmm
    Sometimes you have to just ignore parts of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What is the size of your pin? I didnt see it listed. It should be 1 1/2, 23g - 25g. Do you pull it out right away? How long do you take to inject? I take over a full minute to inject and leave the pin in at least 15-30 sec longer. I have never had any fluids leak out.
    Yeah I ordered some 23g 1.5 I have 22 1.5 and yes I do pull out alittle quick and try to stop bleeding but when I did that last pin a little fluid came out like not alot just a little so wasnt sure. I take about 30 secs to inject I do it slow but not super slow but I should probably take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sometimes you have to just ignore parts of the post.
    Yeah I guess he was trying to make a fat joke or something. He can kiss it

Day 10

I looked flat as a pancake this morning, yeah i guess I'm still in the shape to where I can still tell. Flat and smooth but I shouldn't be concerned I guess about that now due to the fact that I'm bulking, but freaking I need to start paying attention to how much weight I lifting so I can put stats up I will put Back lifts at the top post to keep track.

Training: Back

Tbar Rows 4 sets 4-10 reps
    Wide Grip Seated Rows 4 sets 8-10 reps
    Wide Grip Pull Down 4 sets 10-15 reps

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information