Thread: Cycle Help

moose35 is offline New Member

Cycle Help

I originally posted under the wrong forum:

Just finishing my first cycle since college. My stats are:

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 198
    Body Fat: 9.9%

I have been working out since 9th grade, I did a few cycles in college mainly Prop and Deca . My last cycle was Prop dosed at 300mg every 3rd day stacked with Deca dosed at 150mg once a week. I had decent gains, lost 3 pants sizes and packed on 12 pounds of muscle. Like an idiot I did not have PCT on hand and had to result to OTC; ALR Restore, IForce Reversitol and BodyTech LongJax MHT with Arginine. It has now been 4 weeks since I ended my cycle and I have seen no side effects as of yet.

My next cycle will start in another 4 weeks. I will be doing Test-E (40cc) and Deca (30cc). My question is what is a reasonable dosage / stack for my second cycle since coming out of hibernation? Though they are both slow acting esters, should I dose 1 time a week or split in to 2? I know it will all depend on dosing amounts. I am looking to run 12 weeks Test-E and 10 weeks of Deca

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Wow, where to start? Well, how long ago did u come off ur last cycle? By hibernation, do u mean u just started working out again right now. Telling use 40cc and 30cc doesnt mean ish, how many mg of the compoun per ml is it dosed at? Thats how u know how much, not by cc my friend. 1cc could be 100mg or 200mg or 250mg or 300mg, etc, get it? Answer those questions with current stats and ill help u out? Whats ur overall goal here? How many times a day u eat?

I came off my last cycle 4 weeks ago. By hibernation I mean between cycles, before the cycle I just finished it had been about 17 years since my last cycle. I have been working out on a regular basis but heavily for the past 2 years. The Test-E is dosed at 200mg /ml, same with the Deca .

Current stats

Body Fat 9.9%

I work out on a 3 day on 1 day off. I also do cardio 1hr daily, which may need to stop during my cycle or at least less frequent. My goal is to pack on 12-15 pounds of lean muscle and then take my body fat down to 6-7%.

I eat 6 meals a day. Morning is 4 egg whites, 1 cup yogurt, 1 peanut butter toast and a glass of OJ. Lunch is usually a couple of turkey sandwich, plain. Supper is protein, grilled chicken, lean steak or pork chops. Between the meals I have 2 protein shakes, Syntha-6 with 33 grams protein. I also snack on raw veggies, fruit and nuts throughout the day. I drink water, no sodas or coffee.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by moose35 View Post
    I originally posted under the wrong forum:

Just finishing my first cycle since college. My stats are:

Body Fat: 9.9%

I have been working out since 9th grade, I did a few cycles in college mainly Prop and Deca . My last cycle was Prop dosed at 300mg every 3rd day stacked with Deca dosed at 150mg once a week. I had decent gains, lost 3 pants sizes and packed on 12 pounds of muscle. Like an idiot I did not have PCT on hand and had to result to OTC; ALR Restore, IForce Reversitol and BodyTech LongJax MHT with Arginine. It has now been 4 weeks since I ended my cycle and I have seen no side effects as of yet.

My next cycle will start in another 4 weeks. I will be doing Test-E (40cc) and Deca (30cc). My question is what is a reasonable dosage / stack for my second cycle since coming out of hibernation? Though they are both slow acting esters, should I dose 1 time a week or split in to 2? I know it will all depend on dosing amounts. I am looking to run 12 weeks Test-E and 10 weeks of Deca
    You had no PCT and kept what you have gained, is that correct? Did I understand correctly?

I had OTC PCT and lost roughly 6 pounds (water weight) but kept the muscle. Now into week 5 and still not losing my gains. Trying to get recommendation for next cycle using Test-E and Deca . Want to do more but not wanting to push my luck lol.

Thread Information