dutchproguy is offline New Member

Need Dosage advice

I am a very fit person that wants to gain size and sex drive. I tried to get results from a HRT clinic but found that the 400mg/ week test deca cycle didn't really boost anything maybe hardness but not really size. I was already pretty buff. I recently increased my dosage to 400mg cyp/ 400mg deca and 100mg prop per week and feel like its working. Am I off the charts or is this dosage about right? my goal is to get bigger and feel stronger. Is 900mg a week going to cause seriuois side affects or is my body responding correctly to my goals? by the way I am on anti estrogens and cholesterol meds thru my hrt clinic. please give me honest info. my doc wants me on 500mgs a week but I did not see real results until i hit the 900 range.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF ur doc wants u on 500? dont BS, docs dont prescibe any higher then 250mg weekly

do i smell a troll?
    that kind of dosage should be getting results,

what are ur stats
    height
    bf%

also ur in the wrong forum
    post this in the proper section

dutchproguy is offline New Member
    I really am on HRT through a doc and I know that the dose is good. I am seeing results and actually need some info on protein intake and size training. I was tought that low reps heavy lbs give best results but I.m not feeling a herd burn/ pump after my workouts. Although I am much stronger.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    okay then? weird doc or stupid maybe

anyways protein intake should be at 1-2 grams per pound of bodyweight (daily)
    eg u weigh 100 pounds, u eat 100-200 grams protein daily

and u spread it out over 6 meals

say u eat 180 grams protein daily, thats 30 grams per meal

anyways ur POSTING IN THE WRONG SECTION, go to the diet sectiona dn theyll help u out heaps and help taylor a diet for u

then go to the workout section nd post up ur routine and let people critisize and help u with it

hope this helps

Thread Information