pk420 is offline Junior Member

When is it right???

I have read tons of people coming onto these threads saying they want to start a cycle. The feedback they keep getting from most people is not to do it, but to work on their diet first.

What if this person (me) has been on a steady workout plan for two years. It changes every three weeks so my body doesn’t get used to anything. And I eat chicken, rice and vegetables every 2 hours. Then would you say hopping onto a cycle would be adequate? What else do I need to work at before getting serious and starting to purchase my gear and PCT?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    uve posted this in the wrong section

what are ur stats?
    height
    weight
    bodyfat%

and some of ur lifts? bench press? deadlift? squats, dumbell shoulder press etc, knowing how strong u are can help determine if ur ready, eg if u aint that strong then u prob dont need steroids since u could prob grow more without them

6”4
    11 % bf
    23 years old

My max bench, 275 6 rep. Squats 315 6 reps. Deadlift 335 6 rep. Should I be squatting more than my deadlift?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm im bit skeptical and dont really beleive ur stats since ur hieght and lifts id expect to to weigh alot more, especially considering ur bench press is sooooo close to ur deadlift and squat, (thats not a good thing, should focus on ur deadlift and squats)

id consider this strong
    people deadlifts are usually 2 to 2.5 times der bodyweight
    squats are usually 1.5-2 times bodyweight
    bench press 1.5 der bodyweight

if uve built a good physique those lifts should be acheivable, but considering ur height, makes it difficult

but end of the day if ur still gaining without steroids , then u dont need them, if uve stopped gaining and its become extremely difficult then u could consider them

end of the day ur ready if u think ur ready,
    if ur willing to eat a proper diet (a planned diet, not just i eat rice and chicken) high in calories every day
    train hard
    sleep right
    dont go drinking alcohol and drugs (bad idea while on a cycle) and ur willing to tolerate PCT then i cant c why not

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pk420 View Post
    I have read tons of people coming onto these threads saying they want to start a cycle. The feedback they keep getting from most people is not to do it, but to work on their diet first.

What if this person (me) has been on a steady workout plan for two years. It changes every three weeks so my body doesn’t get used to anything. And I eat chicken, rice and vegetables every 2 hours. Then would you say hopping onto a cycle would be adequate? What else do I need to work at before getting serious and starting to purchase my gear and PCT?
    Eating chicken, rice and veggies every two hours doesn't mean you have a good diet. Actually - if that's your diet than it isn't good at all. Post in the diet forum and get some help with that - it if anything is what is holding you back.

So no, starting a cycle wouldn't be good at all for you IMO.

Blog Entries
    i believe after you have built a solid foundation of muscle naturaly by way of clean diet and exersise can you consider aas. whats the hurry your young and already in your prime.....keep working hard and hold off for a bit. youll be glad you did.

Thanks for all your opinions. Im going to post my diet, see how it can be changed...see what different gains I make and take it from there.

Thanks again guys

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by pk420 View Post

Diet isnt like a workout routine. It doesnt need to be changed up every 3 weeks to keep from going stagnant. Actually consistency would be something to strive for. You still need to calibrate it every now and again to account for changes in body composition but dont worry about your body "getting used to foods".

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Oops, my bad. I just reread your post and see you were referring to your workout and not your diet in regards to changing it up. Disregard.

Thread Information