Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oneshot is offline Anabolic Member

unleash the BEAST. prop/drol

sorry i been out for a while guys. was outta town for a few weeks and been workin like 60 hours a week the past two months. started a cycle a week ago of prop and drol at 100 mg ed of each. been on the prop for 7 days, and the drol for 4 now. im drinking a ton of water and cuttin back on the sodium to try and keep this bloat under control. Until i get my shoulder fixed, i cant go very heavy on many pressing lifts, especially incline and military press. can still go pretty much balls to the walls on everything else.

im about 5'11, 220, when i can, i'll post some pics and let you all judge my bodyfat. maybe 12%.

gotta run for now, will update later

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good bro!

sorry had to run midway through last post. this is my 3rd cycle, first time with drol though. my diet is consisting of about 350-400 gr protein, 250-300 g carbs, and about 80-90 grams of fat daily. dont wanna go into all the details right now, but if your curious, refer back to my old cycle logs as im eating pretty much the same stuff. im workin out generally 4-5 days a week, and do some running on my off days depending on my work and school schedule. i took some pics today but cant upload them yet. will post updates whenever i get time..... HUUUULK SMASH!

tore up some legs, abs, and bis today in about 45 minutes. getting some nice pumps. not much weight gain yet nor am i really bloated or puffy. been trying to keep the bloat under control by cutting back on the sodium a bunch and drinking a TON of water. feelin a bit stronger but nothing too crazy yet.

no gym today. sore as fvck all over and gotta work 2 shifts.

anyone reading this?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes lol

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    pics?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    anyone reading this?
    I've been following. It would be nice to see some starting pics, just to gauge from though.

Keep up the updates.

Thanks for doing this bro.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Deff need some pics asap

sorry for the inconsistent updates, but ive been working a SHITTON the past week and had classes starting back up. yesterday, hit some back and tris. finished in about 50 minutes. started with pullups, then onto a horizontal rowing machine (usually dont do machines that early but felt like mixing it up), then straight arm pushdowns, underhand pulldowns, wide grip cable rows, and dumbell shrugs. for tris, i did dips, cable pushdowns, and then some dumbbell kickbacks. not focusing on weight so much as i am getting a nice slow contraction and maximum pump. totaled 6 sets on tris, and 15 on back. im trying to do arms a lil more frequently and cutting back on the volume a bit, thus only 6 sets and about 3-4 days between. i'll get those pics up asap. ive hardly had enough time to lift, let alone dick around on the comp.

^^^ and 4 sets on shrugs.

oh yea, i also dropped the test to 90 mg ed and upped the drol to about 140 mg ed. bloat is manageble even without taking anything for it

aight got some shitty pics to post. excuse the low quality and lack of many poses. me and a buddy were just dickin around with his camera phone. the leg shots adn some of the others turned out real bad to i didnt even bother postin em. these were all taken just a couple days after starting cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unleash the BEAST.  prop/drol-hardass-1.jpg   unleash the BEAST.  prop/drol-hardass2.jpg   unleash the BEAST.  prop/drol-ha-5.jpg   unleash the BEAST.  prop/drol-ha-3.jpg   unleash the BEAST.  prop/drol-ha4.jpg  

and also, slight change of plans: after i finish the drol here in a few weeks, add in some tbol for the rest. since i dropped the test back a bit, i have enough to go about 10 weeks total.

up about 5 lbs total since i started. bloat is still under control. having some baddass pumps in the gym. even doing only 6 sets for smaller muscle groups makes them feel like their gonna explode!

bashed some legs and abs today. got an insane pump! now im off to work.

had a few nosebleeds the past couple days, no biggie though. back pumps are getting more intense. got a few new wicked zits on my face, but cant necessarily attribute them to the juice.

still about 5 lbs up and not bloated or puffy at all. abs are even showin a bit nicer if anything. bashed some back and tris today. got a pump so insane, i had to spend about 10 minutes in front of the mirror after the workout to critique myself. hahaha

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    thats a nice cycle. i ran testp 50mg ed and drol 50 mg ed and gained 25lbs when it was all said and done and kept most of it. Looks like ur doing well, just becareful u dont drink w that drol, its pretty tough on ur liver.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Nose bleeds...i hope ur not thinking thats from the juice?

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    Nose bleeds...i hope ur not thinking thats from the juice?
    i already have fvked up sinuses, but increased blood pressure can definitely contribute to nosebleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    thats a nice cycle. i ran testp 50mg ed and drol 50 mg ed and gained 25lbs when it was all said and done and kept most of it. Looks like ur doing well, just becareful u dont drink w that drol, its pretty tough on ur liver.
    aint had a drop!

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    dont show of in front of the mirror to much. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    dont show of in front of the mirror to much. LOL
    no guarantees.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Just letting you know I am also following along. Good to hear that the bloat is under control, cause it sounds like you where concerned about it being an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliPhotog View Post
    Just letting you know I am also following along. Good to hear that the bloat is under control, cause it sounds like you where concerned about it being an issue.
    thanks bro. the bloated moonface was my biggest concern, but im still lookin pretty vascular and abs are showing even better than before.

was gonna hit some chest, delts, and bis today but after getting to the gym, realized they were closed for labor day weekend. went for a little jog instead. calves and shins were on fire waaaay more than usual while running. so pumped afterwards i could barely move my feet. gonna hit the chest, delts, and bis tomorrow. will check back in then

OBLITERATED some chest, delts, and bis today. past few days, ive had multiple people comment on me looking bigger. havnt stepped on the scale since last week, will do that tomorrow and let yall know whats up. the past few days when taking my shots, the needle has had a hard time breaking the skin. their all brand new quality needles so i dunno what the deal is. i have to keep applying increasing pressure on the syringe til the skin breaks, then the pin shoots all the way in at once. we'll see what happens.

kashalp is offline Junior Member
    Nice thread so far. Also following along as I'm considering adding drol to my cycle. Keep it up and please keep pics frequent if ya have time while ur posing in the mirror

also, anyone wanna try to take a wild guess at what you think my bodyfat was in the first set of pics?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    also, anyone wanna try to take a wild guess at what you think my bodyfat was in the first set of pics?
    It's kinda hard to tell (bad pics) but from pics # 2 & 5, I would guess your body-fats around 13 - 14%

just destroyed some legs and abs. noticeable strength increase on legs from the past couple weeks. got about 6 new zits on my face... FVCK! had a pretty insane lower back pump goin on too. weight was stil about 225 without any bloat

hit some back and tris today. started on lat pull downs and was, again, noticeably stronger than the past couple weeks. this acne is really pissing me off. i got about 6-8 new zits on my face just within the past couple days. its only on my face though, not on my back or shoulders at all. i guess it could be coincidence, but im thinking the drol probably has something to do with it. ive ran prop at 120 ed before with no acne whatsoever so i know thats not it.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    subscribed! Curious to see if the bloat associated w/ the drol stays at bay. Also, are you having and lower back pumps from the drol? Also, keep us informed of weekly weight gain.

Looking good in the before pics and I would put you right around 12-13% BF.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    what are your lifts lookin like bro?

what are you training for?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    subscribed! Curious to see if the bloat associated w/ the drol stays at bay. Also, are you having and lower back pumps from the drol? Also, keep us informed of weekly weight gain.

Looking good in the before pics and I would put you right around 12-13% BF.
    still keepin the bloat at bay pretty well. yea im getting some wicked lower back pumps, mainly on leg day or with rowing lifts. its not unbearable, just kind of a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    what are your lifts lookin like bro?

what are you training for?
    im not really focusing on weight too much but rather a nice and slow contraction and maximum pump, especially with a bum shoulder. keeping most of my sets in the 8-12 rep range, occasionally going up to 15 or so and down to 6 reps at lowest. i was planning on competing in a BB show around next summer but im probably gonna have to get shoulder surgery after this cycle which will probably set me back quite a bit. i still wanna get up on stage one of these days though.

still keepin the bloat at bay pretty well. yea im getting some wicked lower back pumps, mainly on leg day or with rowing lifts. its not unbearable, just kind of a pain in the ass
    What are you taking to offset these lb pumps? I haven't tried drol (although I am about to) but dbol gave me some hellacious lb pumps...enough to were I couldn't squat by the end of the 4th week. I have heard 3g of taurine, calcium (tums), potassium, mg, and lots of water helps.

im not taking anything for the pumps although ive heard good things about supplementing taurine.

rolled the shit outta my ankle the other night. was running across campus cause i was late to a meeting and kinda stumbled when stepping off a curb. didnt hurt that bad at the time, but yesterday it started hurting like a mofo around my third work shift of the day. at about 9:00 it started getting worse by the minute (standing all day and constantly running up stairs) by the time i got off i was limping around and now this morning my ankle is swollen up like a mofo. gonna wrap it and lace up my boots real tight to help keep it stable.

im not taking anything for the pumps although ive heard good things about supplementing taurine.

rolled the shit outta my ankle the other night. was running across campus cause i was late to a meeting and kinda stumbled when stepping off a curb. didnt hurt that bad at the time, but yesterday it started hurting like a mofo around my third work shift of the day. at about 9:00 it started getting worse by the minute (standing all day and constantly running up stairs) by the time i got off i was limping around and now this morning my ankle is swollen up like a mofo. gonna wrap it and lace up my boots real tight to help keep it stable.
    sorry to hear bro...I'm just coming off a broken foot (landed wrong wakeboarding). Hope you get well soon!

oh well i'll live. wrapping it up last night helped. its a little tight this morning but less swollen than yesterday.

last night, hit some chest, delts, and bis. was in a hurry cause i had to go to work right after. did 7 sets on chest, 6 sets on delts, and 7 sets on bis in exactly 32 minutes. im also guilty of eating an italian sweet sausage with marinara sauce and parmesean last night while working. it was glorious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information