Ronaldo_911 is offline New Member

2nd Cycle - Need suggestions please

I've been working out for 5 years. I have done 1 Cycle (Cycle is attached)

my stats:
    27 years
    Height: 181 cm
    Weight: 94 kg
    BF %6

I was thinking of doing another cycle but don't know where to start, I was thinking of Finaplix and Parabolan with Anavar .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ronaldo_911; 08-28-2009 at 07:37 AM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    what was ur first cycle?

wheres the testerome in ur cycle?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6% bf is incredibly low, did you have that checked or is it a guess? Test should be the base of any cycle as well, when did you last cycle?

his last cycle was in 2008 check his posts

I started on the first of December and persisted for 8 weeks and for the Test I was thinking of Test E or Prop. I got my BF checked in a pharmacy in Dubai and to be exact my BF was %6.3

ok well in all honestly i HIGHLY doubt ur 6% thats extremely low, especially after PCT, so im guessing uve estimated ur used some shitty calculation or measurment

neways for second cycle, i read ur first cycle and i dont need to tell u it was stupid since im sure u know u used to much

secondly finaplex and parabolan are almost identical, so u dont need either, its just one

and honestly for a second cycle? u could probably run the exact same cycle u just ran and gain

BUT anyways, IMO i think u would go great with 500mg of test, and 300-400mg of tren , u DONT NEED MORE, even thats a hevay second cycle, im only reccomending this becuase ur first cycle had deca in it, and that was a big mistake but to late for that now

what kind of Test? Enan, Prop or Cyp?

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Definetly your need lot of cycle need changes....
    I wouldnt take Nova throught the cycle until unless I dont feel any Sideeffects(gyno...)
    Dianabol for 8 Weeks u r putting too much load on liver.... not adviced.... at most 4 Weeks...
    Once again Proviron .

i suggest cyp or eth, their alomst identical, no real diffrence, inject them twice a week

if u decide to opt for prop ull be injecting ever 2day, its entirely what u feel more comfortable with, personaly id go with test eth

and tren eth

just becuase u can shoot them on the same day, twice a week, makes like convenient

if u DONT wan tot use an oral to kickstart off ur cycle, u can FRONTLOAD ur test, meaning for the first week u shoot up 2-3 times the normal dosage, this way it peaks in ur system faster and u dont have the 4-5 week wait time, instead u have about 2 weeks

basic maths

front load
    week 1 1250mg
    week 2 750 =2000mg by 2 week in ur system
    week 3 500
    week 4 500

no front load
    week 1 500
    week 2 500
    week 3 500
    week 4 500 =2000mg in ur sytem here

see the differnece, it just reduces the wait time for it to build up in ur system
    Last edited by ranging1; 08-28-2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: typo

Hey guys
    am back and I just checked the Doctors Report about my Body Fat it is %20.7

ranging1: how about replacing Tren Acetate with Tren Eth? and What Oral u suggest as a Kickstart

lovex: what would u suggest for PCT?

Thanks again
    Last edited by Ronaldo_911; 08-31-2009 at 07:56 AM.

If that's your bodyfat % then stay away from steroids . Eat right and train until you reach 12-14%.

wow big difference between a 6%bf and 20.7%. Juice is not for you my friend time to hit the cardio hard!

That percentage was 3 months ago beside that my plan is not to start now. of course will wait until my BF is %12-14. now we are in Ramadan its really hard to follow Diet, u barely eat three meals.

Well to maximize results you must eat more often you cant have it all, gotta pick religion or fitness in some cases.

codedmind is offline New Member
    well friend.. cosign rangning1 .. ur cycle was so bad bdol for 8 weeks and also nolva reduce ur gains if there's no gyno effects..

u need to do more researches and read more..

anyway..i think u can go for week1-12 sus 500mg/week cause u already tried it 1st cycle , shot every 2x/week ..ideal shot eod

and go for some dbol 1st 4 weeks 25-50 mg , separate during the day

keep armidix in hand

pct HCG ..nolva and clomid 2 or 3 weeks after last shot

Thanks redz and codedmind. but when I checked the cycles on Steroid .com, they says Nolva should be along the cycle and for the dbol 8 weeks is the maximum period but more than that would be Hazardous

and what should I take along the cycle?

Thanks

There's really no point in running dbol for 8 weeks considering that by week 5 your long ester compounds are kicking in. As far as nolva you could run it but for estrogen control Arimidex is often prefered.

hey mate, JESUS couldve told me ur bf was so high, forget what i told u lol, 94kg and 20%bf and 6%bf is a huge difference in determining cycles, clearly u need to lower that and get ur diet and workout in check

as for cycle, i really dont think u shouldve even bother worrying about it until u get ur bf down, ders no point planning for a cycle adjusted for a physique U THINK ULL HAVE, when ur in a condition to cycle i think u should worry about it then

as for cycle, i think u should just go with 600mg of test ethanthate, im guessing if u get ur bf down ull weigh in the high 70kgs-to low 80kgs, thats not that heavy and 600mg of test will have a GREAT effect with minimal sides

codedmind is offline New Member
    check out dbol profile on bb.com for BigCat

Thank u for ur suggestions bros yeah I guess I should lower my body fat then start to kick it with Test enth and maybe Tren acetate

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Dont take Orals not more than 4 weeks(they only give temporary gains(water gains)).
    Did U had any Gyno sypms in the first cycle, If so have adex in hand but use only when u have gyno sypms( regardsing there r Xcellent threads ..Read those will give u more very imp infos)
    Go for Test E or Test P (500 mg/Week) no need of front load and one oral for 4 weeks( up 2 u ) and Perfect Diet will give u 20~30 pounds gains and after PCT u will keep 15~20 ponds of lean muscle...

Before I say about PCT...pls go to PCT thread spend sometime in reading threads and then we can discuss...PCT is as important as Steriod ...

I have read PCT threads and I found this:

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

I was thinking of doing Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks and starting Tren Acetate 300mg/week at week 5

dont worry about the tren , seriously u dont need it, its ur second cycle and why bother adding in compounds that wont give u the benefits u want

just go for 750mg of testerome E weekly, thats more then enough, id say 500 but ur first cycle u seemed to do that dosage anyways, so might aswell kick it up abit to 750

seriously if u cant grow of 750mg of test at ur bodyweight and body fat, then its ur diet and training that are shit, gear will only be as good as the diet and training u have as a foundation, the better ur diet, training and rest, the better ur results

tren acetate wont makeup or compensate for ur mistakes

stick with 750mg of test E weekly, keep nolva on hand if u start getting signs of gyno

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^seriously?

he's 20%bf and you're telling him to up his dose to 750mg of test a week?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    ^seriously?

he's 20%bf and you're telling him to up his dose to 750mg of test a week?
    Well he also told him to bring his bf down before cycling.

Thanks guys, am starting my diet and will go for Test E 500mg for 12 weeks and will see keep u tuned

ARABIAN NIGHTS is offline New Member
    what will happen if he started with his bf 20% ?is it health or no muscles ...

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    possible high blood preassure and more prone to estrogen related side effects such as gyno. It wont happen to everyone but its a possiblility.

Thread Information