arenawarrior is offline Banned

Test P Cycle +TrenA

I had a weird situation to start but pretty much
    the first 3 weeks I was doing this. Ive changed my cycle a few times so I will just list the compounds I was doing as listed below.

1-3 weeks Test E 300mg x2 600mg/week
    1-3 75mg ED Test P

Ended up Dropping the Test E because my buddy put to much BA and it hurt like hell to shoot.

Now im at

4-10 TestP 100mg ED
    4-10 TrenA 75mg ED

I am on week 4 of my cycle and have gained about 25lbs.

Started at 165 i am now right around 190.

Work out about 1 hour every day, 5 days a week.

I mostly eat rice/chicken/steak and beef. morning is usually eggs/oats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test P Cycle +TrenA-start.jpg   Test P Cycle +TrenA-week-2.jpg   Test P Cycle +TrenA-week4.jpg  

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    same cycle im about to do except for im using tren e

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    I had a weird situation to start but pretty much
    the first 3 weeks I was doing this. Ive changed my cycle a few times so I will just list the compounds I was doing as listed below.

1-3 weeks Test E 300mg x2 600mg/week
    1-3 75mg ED Test P

Ended up Dropping the Test E because my buddy put to much BA and it hurt like hell to shoot.

Now im at

4-10 TestP 100mg ED
    4-10 TrenA 75mg ED

I am on week 4 of my cycle and have gained about 25lbs.

Started at 165 i am now right around 190.

Work out about 1 hour every day, 5 days a week.

I mostly eat rice/chicken/steak and beef. morning is usually eggs/oats.
    How tall are you? Cant zoom on my phones browser but u look nothing like 190lbs unless ur over 6' bro. Not tryin to talk ish, just keepin it real. Looks like u just started hitting the weights, not at all physically ready for a cycle like this but just my opinion. Its ur body and ur money so do as u please i guess. Good luck

I use 2 scales. A digital and a weights and measure, like the hospital ones where they have placements 50,100,150.

So yes I am 190.
    I am 5'10.

Funny how you say your not talking shit, but your whole post is talking shit.
    Ive played sports all my life, football(american football) and rugby. busted my knee and went down to 165. Here is a pretty good picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test P Cycle +TrenA-school-bathroom.jpg  

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to blow up he was just questioning your weight due to the muscle mass you have

I use 2 scales. A digital and a weights and measure, like the hospital ones where they have placements 50,100,150.

So yes I am 190.
    I am 5'10.

Funny how you say your not talking shit, but your whole post is talking shit.
    Ive played sports all my life, football(american football) and rugby. busted my knee and went down to 165. Here is a pretty good picture.
    Idk, i guess im just comparing myself to u. As ive always played sports and been active, no injuries but a broken arm over the years. Just sayin at the same height and weight (210lbs now), it looks wayyy different bro like ur smaller different. WHo knows, maybe it was just some bad pics or my phone's web browser. Just sayin, when most peeps hit tren they got all muscle groups showing and good size already. Just from ur pics i didnt see much base at all and reading ur stats seemed like something was off. Again, just my observation, to each their own i guess? Ill be watching, curious to see the transformation since thats what tren does to most. Sorry if i came off harsh bro, not intended to. Just sayin from those pics looks like youve never cycled before or just started working out, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    No need to blow up he was just questioning your weight due to the muscle mass you have
    Exactly. Wasnt tryin to hurt anyones feelings or be harsh. Just when someone says theyve done cycles, are now doing a cycle like this, i guess u expect more of a physical appearance then from what i see?

ya... well i cycled a a year or a year and a half ago. I am not looking to get HUGE, just have a good beach body.. I havent lifted that much between my first PCT and when i started this cycle. I got to busy with school and work, 40 hours of work a week + 13 units = no time for anything else.. So i just got skinny. This time im cycling while not much just lifting to start after a year.. yes i know thats not a great idea.. but whatever. I like quick results...

I think the tren is low dosed, well not low dosed i guess because i brewed to but maybe not all of the same powder..

I am doing 75mg ED and I get alitlte bit of fina dick, i kinda have insomia, but no night sweets not increased agression or anything.. no bad sides or near anyone that people descripe. So I think i might look for some real human grade stuff after this cycle + PCT. offtime.

ya... well i cycled a a year or a year and a half ago. I am not looking to get HUGE, just have a good beach body.. I havent lifted that much between my first PCT and when i started this cycle. I got to busy with school and work, 40 hours of work a week + 13 units = no time for anything else.. So i just got skinny. This time im cycling while not much just lifting to start after a year.. yes i know thats not a great idea.. but whatever. I like quick results...

I think the tren is low dosed, well not low dosed i guess because i brewed to but maybe not all of the same powder..

I am doing 75mg ED and I get alitlte bit of fina dick, i kinda have insomia, but no night sweets not increased agression or anything.. no bad sides or near anyone that people descripe. So I think i might look for some real human grade stuff after this cycle + PCT. offtime.
    Im not gonna rant for your personal reasons whether i agree or not for doing this cycle but im sure others will. Besides that, you're doing the cycle so might as well help since you're not gonna stop it im sure. 75mg ed imo is a lot for a first time with tren, powder could be bad, honestly sounds like tren from the sides, not a pronounced yet the sides, or maybe your sides with tren aren't that bad? Could me a number of things. Hg is the best and only thing id run if i could. Only thing worth getting not hg is tren, thats it!

This log should be intresting. Good luck with the tren and keep us posted.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I agree with everything Wukillabee said above.

and, imo, people who just want "to have a beach body" don't need things like tren .

but whatever, good luck, I'm following....

Thanks wukilabee. ya I think your right about the tren . Its probably bad powder or just not alot of sides. I started at 50mg of tren and then upped the dose to 25, when I didnt have any sides. i still kinda have the sides but nothing big. HG = human grade right? human grade what? tren?

Anyways.. you always have great input and would love more of it down the road. Cheers mate

Thanks wukilabee. ya I think your right about the tren . Its probably bad powder or just not alot of sides. I started at 50mg of tren and then upped the dose to 25, when I didnt have any sides. i still kinda have the sides but nothing big. HG = human grade right? human grade what? tren?

Anyways.. you always have great input and would love more of it down the road. Cheers mate
    It could be a number of things with tren ace bro. Some peeps say sides hit all at once round week 4, everyones different. Personally, id run a legit ugl when i try tren so theres no guessing if its good or dosed right. Hg mean human gear, pharm grade, same difference. Im saying in a perfect world we would only use human grade gear excpet for tren because tren is the only widely used compound that isnt and probably will never be made by a legit pharm company. Or just go with a legit ugl for half the price, either way.
    Like i said, i dont agree but ill be following bro and help wherever i can. Thats what we all should be on these boards for. Again, sorry if i came off strong, just sayin it how i see it but good luck!

stpete is offline Banned
    At 75mgs ed of tren a you should have been having all the sides that come with running tren. It only takes 10-14 days for me to be full blown with all the sides that accompany tren. I use a little more than you, but you should be good to go with those dosages.

end result kinda.. Taken awhile ago. Body isnt this cut now.. But soon will be way better.

Sorry for the late update lol. just saw this during my research
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test P Cycle +TrenA-new-image.jpg  

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    lol...u def coulda attained that without the gear

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck View Post
    That's what I was thinking.

I know I could have been much faster and like the feeling while on cycle. I like being cut and not bulk.

edit. I also only only go to the gym for one hour a day because I have two jobs and school.and a. Girlfriend so I wanted fast results
    Last edited by arenawarrior; 01-05-2010 at 03:26 PM.

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    You and your work and school and gf excuses, you didnt get any results bro, u look pretty much the same as when u started

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ph34rsh4ck View Post
    agree, man u used ALOT of gear, and powerful stuff, and ur results are really dissapointing

and i mean REALLY

ARE YOU SURE YOUR GEARS LEGIT?

seriously, i mean u ran some serious stuff

next time you cycle try getting ur diet and training in check

and stick to it with no excuses

a cycle like this shouldve turned you into a beast

better luck next time

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    lol what a waste of gear... god dam

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    agree, man u used ALOT of gear, and powerful stuff, and ur results are really dissapointing

and i mean REALLY

ARE YOU SURE YOUR GEARS LEGIT?

seriously, i mean u ran some serious stuff

next time you cycle try getting ur diet and training in check

and stick to it with no excuses

a cycle like this shouldve turned you into a beast

better luck next time
    First let me say. thank you for posting and keeping it real and updated. Now I hate to agree with others but you said you got some good cut. cut what? hopefully some ass bro. you do not look bad by any means but after a serious cycle like that i was hoping for something better. good luck in the future.
    Last edited by youngerlion; 01-07-2010 at 10:06 PM.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    bro what is you question?

Thread Information