Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member

time to get shredded! Test P/Tren A

whats up guys i started a new cycle this is my 3rd day on test P 50mg ED and tren A 50mg ED. (i might up the dose if i think i can handle it) i know i know, your not "supposed" to do do tren for a second cycle, but ive researched it for countless hours and i feel im ready to try it. plus, it was currently all i could get my hands on. i dont see how you need "experience" with other steroids first anyway so your "ready" for tren when tren carries its own side effects not like other ones. worse comes to worse i can drop the tren if i have to for any reason. and its been almost 2 months since PCT from my last cycle, but i feel fully recovered and i think ill be fine and ill most likely get bloodwork after this one and then take a looong break. this is what i have on hand and will be taking

test p- 50mg ED
    tren a- 50-75mg ED
    clomid- 100/100/50/50 PCT
    nolva- 40/40/20/20 PCT
    letro- only using if i need to
    arimidex - .25mg ED maybe up to .50 if needed
    pramipexole- .25mg ED maybe more if needed
    hcg and vitamin e- hcg starting week 2 until last week of cycle 250iu twice a week and vitamin e 1000iu every day i take hcg
    clen - might use this during cycle or for PCT havent decided yet

ill run the cycle 8-10 weeks depending on if i reach my goals or cant take it anymore etc. my stats are

age 23 (next sat ill be 23)
    height 5'10
    weight 205
    bf% ?? not sure but id say about 14/15
    training about 3 1/2 years

and my goal is to get to 8/10% bf, hopefully i can gain a few pounds of muscle on the way, we'll see. im gonna copy the pics from my first cycle log since my comp is messed up i cant get any new ones long here long story but i look the same as in the pics anyway so its ok. heres my workout schedule

Sunday chest and abs

chest

warmup 2 sets of push ups 18 reps each
    dumbell incline bench press 3 sets
    dips 3 sets
    hammer strength machine 3 sets
    dumbell incline flys 3 sets

abs

warmup 3 sets of situps on decline bench thing
    weighted crunch machine 3 sets
    another type of crunch machine 3 sets
    hanging leg raises 3 sets

Monday back

warmup 2 sets of deadlifts
    deadlifts 4 sets
    bent over barbell rows 3 sets
    lat pull downs (or pull ups i switch frequently) 3 sets
    seated rows 3 sets
    pullovers 3 sets

Tuesday off (cardio 45 mins/ hour)

Wednesday shoulders and traps

shoulders

warmup 2 sets of dumbell press
    dumbell press 4 sets
    front deltoid raises 3 sets
    upright rows 3 sets
    lateral raises 3 sets

traps

dumbell shrugs 3 sets
    barbell shrugs 3 sets
    cable raises 3 sets

Thursday legs

warmup 2 sets of squats
    squats 4 sets
    leg raises 3 sets
    leg curls 3 sets
    calf raises 4 sets (on machine)
    leg press 2-3 sets

Friday biceps and triceps

biceps

warmup 2 sets of dumbell curls
    dumbell curls 3 sets
    barbell curls 3 sets
    cable curls 3 sets
    hammer curls 3 sets

triceps

warmup 3 sets of dips
    tricep extensions w/rope 3 sets
    close grip bench press 3 sets
    nosebreakers/skullcrushers 3 sets
    dumbell extensions

Saturday off

i do cardio after every workout for 20/30 mins on the elliptical and 45/hr on tuesday. i think i wrote everything for now, ill post my diet up in a little bit, please, anyone feel free to comment, any questions/suggestions etc and let me know if i left anything out. ill keep this log as detailed as possible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails time to get shredded! Test P/Tren A-asdd.jpg   time to get shredded! Test P/Tren A-image-8756123-71463817-2-websmall_0_06146459d8b24aefb11f537ff7bdd044_1.jpg   time to get shredded! Test P/Tren A-image-8756123-71463885-2-websmall_0_84ec279a04098ef5ccd00ca76f867146_1.jpg   time to get shredded! Test P/Tren A-sdddd.jpg  

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are not ready for tren , or any AAS for the matter, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    You are not ready for tren, or any AAS for the matter, plain and simple.
    hey thanks!

alpmaster is offline Member
    I can tell you right now, your diet must suck a whole lot of ass.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    I can tell you right now, your diet must suck a whole lot of ass.
    i used to be a fatass, i have some leftover fat on my gut/sides that doesnt want to go away. by the end of this cycle it will. my diet doesnt suck, i research and read about diet/nutrition so much that some people honestly think im insane/obsessed. thanks for the kind words though, i care about your opinion just about as much as i care if you post in my thread again.

Cycle seems pretty well laid out as well as PCT. I'll hold on on the arimidex till you feel estrogen signs, it might hinder some of your gains. Keep us up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Cycle seems pretty well laid out as well as PCT. I'll hold on on the arimidex till you feel estrogen signs, it might hinder some of your gains. Keep us up to date.
    well I actually did a synovex conversion so that's why I'm taking the adex just in case there's any estridol left over in it otherwise i'd wait on the adex

Well whatever you know, you sure aren't applying it.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Well whatever you know, you sure aren't applying it.
    wow you actually posted in my thread again joy joy! listen, when i need someone to give nonconstructive criticism and offer no suggestions, ideas, or help of any kind, ill come see you. until then, do me a huuuge favor and piss off? thanks!

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever looked at clen and towards a little more of a clean up before you start? I am not trying to be a dick just offering advice

theres so many people on here that are complete tools, its pretty funny actually. i dont let it bother me, but if it werent for the wealth of experienced people here and great information, id sure think of taking my posting elswhere. i read other forums from time to time, and its weird, people on most of them ARENT douches to other members... i know WEIRD right?? its crazy... dont get me wrong theres plenty of cool people here, but the ratio is starting to become too much of a minority

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Have you ever looked at clen and towards a little more of a clean up before you start? I am not trying to be a dick just offering advice
    yea ive thought about it, but honestly i think im going to be happy i started it when i did. i may have a little uneven fat distribution, its hard to shape your body perfectly when you used to be a fat fukk but im def working on it, and my bf% although is obv higher then i want it to be, it is low enough to cycle. so it is what it is

No one on here is going to say that you're ready for tren . Wouldn't you rather here the truth then some bs just to make you feel better?

No one on here is going to say that you're ready for tren. Wouldn't you rather here the truth then some bs just to make you feel better?
    im not here for you to make me "feel better" i have a mirror, i know what i look like, ive read the 100,000,000,000 threads on here as well as other forums of people constantly saying to people "your not ready for tren " your not this your not that. ive researched and know exactly the standard "qualifications" that the majority of people say have to be met in order to use tren or any steroid for that matter, i know all about it. well guess what? its my choice, I feel im ready, and so im doing it. people get way too out of hand with these "rules" when it comes to juice. yea to an extent theyre said for a reason, but as you can see my cycle is well planned, i know what im doing, im aware of sides, and how im not "supposed" to do it. as you can see in my first post, i DID NOT ask anyone "do you think i should do this, am i ready, blah blah blah" so in other words, thanks for your two pennies, have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    whats up guys i started a new cycle this is my 3rd day on test P 50mg ED and tren A 50mg ED. (i might up the dose if i think i can handle it) i know i know, your not "supposed" to do do tren for a second cycle, but ive researched it for countless hours and i feel im ready to try it. plus, it was currently all i could get my hands on. i dont see how you need "experience" with other steroids first anyway so your "ready" for tren when tren carries its own side effects not like other ones. worse comes to worse i can drop the tren if i have to for any reason. and its been almost 2 months since PCT from my last cycle, but i feel fully recovered and i think ill be fine and ill most likely get bloodwork after this one and then take a looong break. this is what i have on hand and will be taking

test p- 50mg ED
    tren a- 50-75mg ED
    nolva- 40/40/20/20 PCT
    hcg and vitamin e- hcg starting week 2 until last week of cycle 250iu twice a week and vitamin e 1000iu every day i take hcg

ill run the cycle 8-10 weeks depending on if i reach my goals or cant take it anymore etc. my stats are

height 5'10
    weight 205

and my goal is to get to 8/10% bf, hopefully i can gain a few pounds of muscle on the way, we'll see. im gonna copy the pics from my first cycle log since my comp is messed up i cant get any new ones long here long story but i look the same as in the pics anyway so its ok. heres my workout schedule

Sunday chest and abs

chest

dips 3 sets
    hammer strength machine 3 sets

abs

Monday back

deadlifts 4 sets
    lat pull downs (or pull ups i switch frequently) 3 sets
    seated rows 3 sets
    pullovers 3 sets

shoulders

dumbell press 4 sets
    front deltoid raises 3 sets
    upright rows 3 sets
    lateral raises 3 sets

traps

dumbell shrugs 3 sets
    barbell shrugs 3 sets
    cable raises 3 sets

Thursday legs

warmup 2 sets of squats
    squats 4 sets
    leg raises 3 sets
    leg curls 3 sets
    calf raises 4 sets (on machine)
    leg press 2-3 sets

biceps

dumbell curls 3 sets
    barbell curls 3 sets
    cable curls 3 sets
    hammer curls 3 sets

triceps

warmup 3 sets of dips
    tricep extensions w/rope 3 sets
    dumbell extensions

Saturday off

i do cardio after every workout for 20/30 mins on the elliptical and 45/hr on tuesday. i think i wrote everything for now, ill post my diet up in a little bit, please, anyone feel free to comment, any questions/suggestions etc and let me know if i left anything out. ill keep this log as detailed as possible
    And that is just what I did.

yes questions/comments involving my cycle that im running, not about how you think i SHOULDNT run a cycle.

I give up. Best of luck to you and your cycle.

I give up. Best of luck to you and your cycle.
    explain to me how you "give up"? you have to DO SOMETHING in order to give up on it. you, on the contrary, have done nothing. im confused... on second thought, dont explain it to me. i think were done here

Actually..I don't give up. I just noticed you're from Jersey. For the next few months I'm up North (Montclair). I really hope you're in my area, so we can go to the gym one time and you can unearth all your secrets on how you got that nicely developed chest.

Actually..I don't give up. I just noticed you're from Jersey. For the next few months I'm up North (Montclair). I really hope you're in my area, so we can go to the gym one time and you can unearth all your secrets on how you got that nicely developed chest.
    does it make you happy bashing people you dont know? i mean you sure have invested some time in trying to put me down, i hope you at least got some excitement from it. i myself sure had a blast! now if were through here, id like to reserve this thread for logging my progress with my cycle, not the latest insult attempt from lord ******

does it make you happy bashing people you dont know? i mean you sure have invested some time in trying to put me down, i hope you at least got some excitement from it. i myself sure had a blast! now if were through here, id like to reserve this thread for logging my progress with my cycle, not the latest insult attempt from lord ******
    Dude. I had no intent in bashing you until you got immature and beligerent. On a serious note- if you start hanging in the diet forums for a few months ( there are A LOT of knowledgable people in there), you would change your body drastically without a compound like Tren . Anybody can cut on tren. Then when your diet is kick ass and you start seeing excellent results, you throw in the juice. A great diet + tren in the future will turn you into a freak.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread will probably end up locked soon, I was thinking of some constructive words to say to the original poster but feel you have been very offensive to this board and see no reason to give any advice what so ever.....

Dude. I had no intent in bashing you until you got immature and beligerent. On a serious note- if you start hanging in the diet forums for a few months ( there are A LOT of knowledgable people in there), you would change your body drastically without a compound like Tren. Anybody can cut on tren. Then when your diet is kick ass and you start seeing excellent results, you throw in the juice. A great diet + tren in the future will turn you into a freak.
    when you make a statement like you did in your first post, that would qualify as YOU being an ass, not me, you can see i have my cycle laid out properly, i obv know quite a lot about this shit, which would have to mean in my research ive stumbled upon plenty of times and ALSO know when people think you "should" start on steroids , ive heard all of it. your post offered nothing of use, just another pointless comment kind of like the one you put up when i first posted pics before my first cycle, same worthless comment, and oddly enough both times you were the first one to reply, and goddamn fast too... i guess you like looking at pics of guys if your on it so quick like that...

ive read the diet forum, every sticky, watched every video, read 10000000 posts, been to so many sites and diet forums etc etc etc ive read books, no fukking joke, ive done my homework. that along with training write ups, is pretty much all i do on my free time. i have a good diet down, have been doing great on it, and yea, your right, i can cut up without tren , i know i
    can. but ive decided to do it this way. id like to see a pic of you when you started steroids and see if you were at your 100 percent natural limit impossible to build anything else without steroids. i doubt it. none of us "has" to use steroids to accomplish goals, but they. once i get to where i want to be, i WILL stay there because i am 100% confident in my knowledge, and thats good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    This thread will probably end up locked soon, I was thinking of some constructive words to say to the original poster but feel you have been very offensive to this board and see no reason to give any advice what so ever.....
    dude if you look and read my responses to what has been said to me, i have tried to end the arguments in just about every one of my posts responding to them. when someone is offensive to me, i say what i have to say. but this isnt what my log is about, im done responding to unnecessary negativity, im just gonna not respond anymore. id like to keep my log open so i can continue to do what i intended to do with it, log my cycle. thats all. if you have some constructive advice, id like to hear it.

anywayyyyy.... i forgot to mention, the first time i took prami i got some bad anxiety, kinda sucked. i just took my dose this time right before bed so hopefully that might help, no one around here talks about prami that much, anyone got any experience with it?

ah this sucks i dont know if its the prami or the tren but i cant fall asleep this isnt gonna help me too much when i have to wake up at 6am tomorrow

Batman360 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck Hunter on your cycle! I look forward to seeing your progress and experiences as I want to cut using tren as well.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    anywayyyyy.... i forgot to mention, the first time i took prami i got some bad anxiety, kinda sucked. i just took my dose this time right before bed so hopefully that might help, no one around here talks about prami that much, anyone got any experience with it?
    Peep my log, ive been on it most of my cycle just in case. Im already up to 1mg ed and not noticing a difference from when i was at .5mg ed. Its weird, sometimes it makes me pass out, sometimes it keeps me wide awake, weird stuff for sure but does the job. Starting tomorrow im gonna take my hg bromo tabs 2.5mg ed and see if that gives me less sides. Prami does its job for sure, just not likin the sides from it. I take it about 1-2hrs before bed. Started at .25mg ed and worked my way up to 1mg ed.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Hunter-S-Thompson;4870485]whats up guys i started a new cycle this is my 3rd day on test P 50mg ED and tren A 50mg ED. (i might up the dose if i think i can handle it) i know i know, your not "supposed" to do do tren for a second cycle, but ive researched it for countless hours and i feel im ready to try it. plus, it was currently all i could get my hands on. i dont see how you need "experience" with other steroids first anyway so your "ready" for tren when tren carries its own side effects not like other ones. worse comes to worse i can drop the tren if i have to for any reason. and its been almost 2 months since PCT from my last cycle, but i feel fully recovered and i think ill be fine and ill most likely get bloodwork after this one and then take a looong break. this is what i have on hand and will be taking

test p- 50mg ED
    tren a- 50-75mg ED
    nolva- 40/40/20/20 PCT

height 5'10
    weight 205

Sunday chest and abs

chest

dips 3 sets

abs

Monday back

deadlifts 4 sets
    lat pull downs (or pull ups i switch frequently) 3-4 sets

shoulders

dumbell press 3 sets
    upright rows 3 sets
    lateral raises 3 sets

traps

barbell shrugs 3 sets (high rep range 12-15)

Thursday legs

warmup 2 sets of squats
    squats 4 sets
    leg curls 3 sets
    calf raises 4 sets (on machine high rep range 12-15)
    leg press 2-3 sets

biceps

dumbell curls 3 sets
    barbell curls 3 sets
    hammer curls 2 sets

triceps

warmup 1 set of any tricep exercise

Saturday off

i do cardio after every workout for 20/30 mins on the elliptical and 45/hr on tuesday. i think i wrote everything for now, ill post my diet up in a little bit, please, anyone feel free to comment, any questions/suggestions etc and let me know if i left anything out. ill keep this log as detailed as possible[/QUOTE]

hey mate

id have to agree with mot people that u shouldt use tren
    however i know u r, so i think its best for little advice
    i think u tren dosage is to high, and ur test dosage is to low
    tren dosage shouldnt be above ur test dosage

IMO i think ur better off with
    test 500mg weekly
    tren 350
    thats more then enough
    remeber this is a leaning cycle, ur compounds shouldnt be HIGH, ur goal isnt to gain alot of mass, the more steroids u use the increased muscle building effect

on a calorie restricted diet the ASS arent going to help build muscle much
    , ur just going to waste u ASS if u use a higher dosage

lower ur tren dosage, and up ur test dosage slightly
    dont worry about the water weight, remeber while test bloats u, itll make u appear fatter BUT when u end ur cycle, the water weight will fall off and ull come out looking real lean

as for ur workout, lower ur sets, its WAY to much on a calorie restricted diet

ive adjusted ur workout to show u how it should look on a leaning cycle, ull still gain MORE size, and stay leaner with that type of workout then u will with ur original workout that looks like ronnie colemans workout

Quote Originally Posted by Batman360 View Post
    Good luck Hunter on your cycle! I look forward to seeing your progress and experiences as I want to cut using tren as well.
    thanks man.. I'll try to keep it as detailed as possible

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Peep my log, ive been on it most of my cycle just in case. Im already up to 1mg ed and not noticing a difference from when i was at .5mg ed. Its weird, sometimes it makes me pass out, sometimes it keeps me wide awake, weird stuff for sure but does the job. Starting tomorrow im gonna take my hg bromo tabs 2.5mg ed and see if that gives me less sides. Prami does its job for sure, just not likin the sides from it. I take it about 1-2hrs before bed. Started at .25mg ed and worked my way up to 1mg ed.
    ok cool i was gonna check it out now but I need a little more time seeing as it's 4 pages long and I'm at work, but I sure can use advice on that prami shit, couldn't sleep at all last night... I don't think it's the tren .. it hasn't kicked in yet, but mayb a combo of both of them

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    [QUOTE=Hunter-S-Thompson;4870485]whats up guys i started a new cycle this is my 3rd day on test P 50mg ED and tren A 50mg ED. (i might up the dose if i think i can handle it) i know i know, your not "supposed" to do do tren for a second cycle, but ive researched it for countless hours and i feel im ready to try it. plus, it was currently all i could get my hands on. i dont see how you need "experience" with other steroids first anyway so your "ready" for tren when tren carries its own side effects not like other ones. worse comes to worse i can drop the tren if i have to for any reason. and its been almost 2 months since PCT from my last cycle, but i feel fully recovered and i think ill be fine and ill most likely get bloodwork after this one and then take a looong break. this is what i have on hand and will be taking

test p- 50mg ED
    tren a- 50-75mg ED
    nolva- 40/40/20/20 PCT

height 5'10
    weight 205

Sunday chest and abs

chest

dips 3 sets

abs

Monday back

deadlifts 4 sets
    lat pull downs (or pull ups i switch frequently) 3-4 sets

shoulders

dumbell press 3 sets
    upright rows 3 sets
    lateral raises 3 sets

traps

barbell shrugs 3 sets (high rep range 12-15)

Thursday legs

warmup 2 sets of squats
    squats 4 sets
    leg curls 3 sets
    calf raises 4 sets (on machine high rep range 12-15)
    leg press 2-3 sets

biceps

dumbell curls 3 sets
    barbell curls 3 sets
    hammer curls 2 sets

triceps

warmup 1 set of any tricep exercise

Saturday off

hey mate

id have to agree with mot people that u shouldt use tren
    however i know u r, so i think its best for little advice
    i think u tren dosage is to high, and ur test dosage is to low
    tren dosage shouldnt be above ur test dosage

IMO i think ur better off with
    test 500mg weekly
    tren 350
    thats more then enough
    remeber this is a leaning cycle, ur compounds shouldnt be HIGH, ur goal isnt to gain alot of mass, the more steroids u use the increased muscle building effect

on a calorie restricted diet the ASS arent going to help build muscle much
    , ur just going to waste u ASS if u use a higher dosage

lower ur tren dosage, and up ur test dosage slightly
    dont worry about the water weight, remeber while test bloats u, itll make u appear fatter BUT when u end ur cycle, the water weight will fall off and ull come out looking real lean

as for ur workout, lower ur sets, its WAY to much on a calorie restricted diet

ive adjusted ur workout to show u how it should look on a leaning cycle, ull still gain MORE size, and stay leaner with that type of workout then u will with ur original workout that looks like ronnie colemans workout[/QUOTE] hey man I appreciate you taking time to edit my workout, I actually tried lowering my sets not too long ago, and I lost a lot of strength.. I'll try it again if you really believe it'll help me out, I'm always up to try new things.. as for the dosage, I thnk it's more a matter of opinion then anything else, I read a lot of people saying they keep they're test lower, some say it should always be higher. I'll stay in the middle for now lol I'll just keep em both at 50/day and take ur advice on not upping the tren dose. I'd think about bringing up my test dose, but I won't have enough to do my full cycle and I can't get more too easy.. how's that though u think? 50/day of both?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i really think u need ur test dose up, just becuase test is an amazing compound, it should be atleast EQUAL to ur tren dosage, alwise ur going ot have sex drive issues

people who run tren higher then test, do it so they look real lean and defined, with minimal water

however these guys who run tren are usually expercienced cyclers (5 or more cycles), so them using a 500-600mg of test dosage is LIGHT in their books

but 500mg of test does keep their sex drive high
    ur 350 isnt going to put ur sex drive in great shape, ull get fair bit but not the best

run tren at equal dosage of test
    dont go over 350-400 tren seriously, this is ur second cycle and i shouldnt even be giving u advice on tren, BUT since ur going to use it i suggest i keep it under 400 to be safe, tren is an amazing compound
    BUT its not something like testerome where if u take to much u can just take a nolvadex to prevent side effects, get high sides off tren and u wont have much choice but to put up with them

IMO ur cycle should be
    tren 350mg
    test 400mg

thats more then enough for ur physique level to lean out, remember the roile of anabolics in a leaning cycle is to increase fat burning and prevent muscle loss (NOT GAIN MUSCLE MASS)
    running close to a gram of anabolics is MORE then enough to prevent muscle loss and improve fat burning

make sure ur diets in check, itll determine ur results NOT UR COMPOUNDS

I already said I was gonna have them the same dose didn't I? and I understand about conserving muscle mass.. I don't expect to gain any muscle, just losing fat is my goal. I can up the test dose to 60mg ED if it'll make a difference, I have enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    i really think u need ur test dose up, just becuase test is an amazing compound, it should be atleast EQUAL to ur tren dosage, alwise ur going ot have sex drive issues

people who run tren higher then test, do it so they look real lean and defined, with minimal water

however these guys who run tren are usually expercienced cyclers (5 or more cycles), so them using a 500-600mg of test dosage is LIGHT in their books

but 500mg of test does keep their sex drive high
    ur 350 isnt going to put ur sex drive in great shape, ull get fair bit but not the best

run tren at equal dosage of test
    That's bullshit, I'm on 700mg/week Tren, and 200mg/week Test right now and my sex drive is absolutely fine.

day 4

still feel nothing really, just feel like absolute ass b/c i got no sleep last night, but i managed to get in my zone once i got to the gym so i had a good back workout. im gonna try to lower my sets as suggested, and see if i can focus more time on cardio and less on weights, see how it pans out for me. im a retard and just realized how easy it is to get pics even though my iphone isnt recognized by my comp i can just email them to myself haha... so heres a pic i just took, it does me a little more justice than the other ones i think, ive been working hard, ive got some fat 2 lose, but im dedicated, and it will be gone. i really think once i get rid of some fat im gonna look pretty damn good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails time to get shredded! Test P/Tren A-me.jpg  

mperk is offline Member
    Shitty photo, bro - hope your day job isn't in photogra[hy....LOL

Lookin damn good tho - you have some great size and cuts on your tris and good thiockness in the chest - hard work shows. Are you about 12%? what are you cutting to? less fat will def bring out more definition. good luck dude!

Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Shitty photo, bro - hope your day job isn't in photogra[hy....LOL

Lookin damn good tho - you have some great size and cuts on your tris and good thiockness in the chest - hard work shows. Are you about 12%? what are you cutting to? less fat will def bring out more definition. good luck dude!
    haha naah far from photography trust me... and thanks bro.. im trying to cut to 8% but ill take 10% or w/e as long as the little fat deposits i have left over from when i was a fat fukk are gone ha... im not too sure what my bf% is ive never had it measured ive really wanted to recently, but ill most def have it done at least once this cycle is over

day 6

nothing really to update, still dont feel much of anything, im a lot more pumped when im heading to the gym like i cant wait to throw some iron around, but besides that i dont feel much different. patience patience...

here it is guys, my current diet. sometimes i eat a little more/less, my tdce is 3200 cals a day, but i work manual labor 8 hrs a day and i did factor that in when i was calculating my tdce but sometimes its a little slower at work and sometimes its busy as shit so i have to make up for lost calories or make up for sitting around.. also i follow this pretty religiously, but sometimes ill switch up a meal of chicken with some roast beef/london broil, usually in my before bed meal, but i always try to keep the macros perfect, or as close as i possibly can. im a freak when it comes to counting cals/measuring out my food...

630 am

8 egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 3/4 cup oats

p 54 c 40 f 5

930 am

8 oz chicken, 1 oz peanuts/almonds/cashews

p 60 c 6 f 22

1200 pm

2 cans of tuna, 2 tbsp flax

p 52 c 0 f 36

300 pm (pre wo)

8 oz chicken, 1 1/2 cups brown rice

p 58 c 49 f 9

6:30/7:00 pm (post wo)

8 egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 3/4 cup oats (sometimes ill just do 2 scoops of whey if im out of eggs)

p 54 c 40 f 5

9/10 pm before bed

8 oz chicken, 1 oz peanuts/almonds/cashews

p 60 c 6 f 22

total

p 338 c 141 f 99

2798 k calories

Darksyde is offline Member
    dam bro your jumping into some tren ? well i hope all goes well, i will be following along with you but doubt i can offer much advice for this cycle. keep it up man dont let the haters get you down!

mperk is offline Member
    Hey man - coupla questions - you look great i can't really believe that you were ever a "fat Fuk" - LOL what was your weight, etc then? How long to get you like today?

Also why Arimidex and Prami? don't they do the same thing?

Thanks bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information