jman24 is offline New Member

need a little help

i am 24 years old and started with gear when i was 19, i stopped when i was 21 and now 24 just starting back when i first started i was around lbsnow im around 185lbs my ? is im starting a cycle of deca and sus and prop, this is what ive done so far- 1st week 1cc sus, 2nd week 1cc sus, 3rd week 1.5 cc sus; monday will be start of week 4- 4th week 1.5 cc sus, 5th week 1.5cc sus 1.5cc deca, 6th week 1.5cc sus 1.5 cc deca 1cc prop for site injections and i will do this for about 4 and a half months then end with a equa and tren stack, will this be a good stack gettin back into the groove???

jman24 is offline New Member
    another question is does anyone knowif you keep your size and gains after site injections

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    why are you tapering doses? you dont have to do that, and why are you doing deca 4 weeks in? you do know deca is one of the longest esters, and you should know that sustanon is all the esters combined, and 1cc dosent sound like that much at all. Mabye i read wrong but it sounds like u have no clue as to wtf u are doin man.

Thread Information