svince1884 is offline New Member

Test. E and D-Bol Cycle

Hey everyone I'm posting my cycle to get a couple of things. As with everyone on here I'm posting to get any critiques and fine tuning. Also I'm posting for guys like me who hear so many different opinions on what cycle to do. Any guidance would be helpful.

My info:
    Height: 68.5"
    Weight: 187
    B/F: 16-17 %
    Previous Cycle: Sust. 250 x 10 weeks
    I've been lifting on and off for the last five years. This last year has been more consistent. Normally start off every morning with some cardio, and will be hitting the weights hard that night. For right now that's all I'm going to post. I'll add more details later.

This cycle:
    500 mg Test E. x 1-12 weeks
    30 mg D-bol x 1-4 weeks

PCT:
    Clomid
    Nolvadex

Seriously I've got thick skin so any advice or critiques is cool. Pictures will be posted later.

Monster87 is offline Member
    Looks like a good cycle bro, but that you said you've been inconsistent worries me a bit! Obviously, you have stay committed to both diet and regimen to have success cycling. Other than that, good luck.

SG2009 is offline Member
    I had good results from this cycle u doing with minimal acne problem but they dried out after i used letro ...good luck to u

big chase is offline Junior Member
    i will be doing a similar cycle soon but prob might run suspension instead but keep us posted on your gains good luck bro

Thread Information