Danny Gunn is offline New Member

First CYCLE SUS250 and DECA and Drive

Hi,

I am going on my first cycle and have a plan laid out from what people have told me but want to get some advice here first.

I have

30 SUS250
    20ml Deca
    10ml Drive
    Pregnol (post cycle)

Weight 245
    Height: 6'6
    I train 3 times a week but have mainly keeping the wieght off but now on a High Protein diet and am wanting to size up.

Also carrying 15 pounds more on the gut as I should but have not done cardio now for a few months which is the reason.

Can anyone suggest a cycle plan for the above over 12 weeks

Thanks

The GUNN

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible first cycle.
    Run just test fro a first run. You wont be able to distinguish between the sides running two compounds. If you were to run test the first time then incorporate deca in the next, you would know where certain sides are coming from.

Also HCG is not a PCT. YOu need to work on that too

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing you listed is good for a first cycle .

Your post is full of holes .

I would train more frequently and do some cardio .
    Leave the steroids alone .

Diet and cardio will give you better results and safer .

Advice taken and have started the diet last week and am going to amp up my training to incorporate more cardio.

I will give it a month maybe then try the test for a first cycle and the deca for the second cycle...

Do you know the dosage over a 12 week period as many friends already been on many cycles tell me to just smash it, eat hard and train harder... I find this an uneducated analysis as from experience dieting is most of the battle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Gunn View Post
    Advice taken and have started the diet last week and am going to amp up my training to incorporate more cardio.

I will give it a month maybe then try the test for a first cycle and the deca for the second cycle...

Do you know the dosage over a 12 week period as many friends already been on many cycles tell me to just smash it, eat hard and train harder... I find this an uneducated analysis as from experience dieting is most of the battle.
    deca for the second cycle?
    slow down, for starters you need a real pct for the first cycle.
    what is your body fat%?

OK I thought that Pregnol was for the PCT and is used at the end of the cycle and a few weeks after the cycle finishes. THen I was going to wait about 4-6 weeks and begin the second cycle of SUS 250 and Deca ....
    My Diet I got from this site and besides changing a few things on it to suit my body feel with it I should be on the right track.

My body fat I am not sure exactly but I am not fat but as I said carry a 15 pounds on the gut.

Again I appreciate all the good advice

Thread Information