Thread: My 1st Cycle.

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member

My 1st Cycle.

I got my gear today. I've set myself up an immaculate under-the-bathroom-sink station for easy cleaning, sanitation, and disposal. I've written up a log to monitor time of injections for absolute accuracy. I am currently coming off a strict keto diet and want to get my metabolism back to normal before injection #1, 1st thing saturday morning. Before I begin with my log/pics/results, I want to get some feedback on a few things from you guys. I want to do this thing right!

My cylce is 12 weeks of test e only. 500mg per week, split between 2 injections.

1- What to expect. When will I feel the test?
    2- Safely injecting. I know how to draw/inject in theory. However, I am unsure at what angle to inject the needle. I don't think I'm acrobatic enough to go for the glutes, so deltoid it is. Should I inject at an angle or straight in? I'm quite muscular but I dunno how deep the muscle actually is.
    3- Working out Last but definitely not least, should I plan on training everything twice a week? Right now, I do everything once but I'm told that on gear, my recovery times will allow for much, much more.

Thanks in advance for your help/advice guys. I plan on keeping everyone well posted.

Monster87 is offline Member
    Good luck bro. What are your stats /experience?

Ah, yes. Left out all the important stuff.

Stats:
    23 years old
    6'1" - 196 lbs. - 9-12% bf (not sure, got tested at 12 a few weeks back and lost 4 quality lbs. since)
    4 years of weight training. The first 2.5 were mediocre w/ regard to dedication and exercise. I took 6 months off and got kinda fat, lol. This past year has epitomized dedication in the gym and to health/diet however.

Some Lifts:
    Disclaimer: I rarely go heavier than what I can do 6-8 times w/ good form and often final negative or two.
    Flat BB bench - 205 x 8
    Standing straight bar curl - 90 x 8
    Bent over BB row (back parallel to the floor) - 185 x 6
    French curl w/ EZ bar - 90 x 8
    BB Squat - 315 x 8

I follow all sessions w/ 45-60 mins of low-intensity cardio. Abs on a daily basis though it's usually just 100 leg lifts or something.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    This isn't going to help you at all but I notice your stats are inredibly close to mine other than I got 4 years on you. I too am planning on doing a test e cycle after xmas and will be watching this thread closely. Good luck

Oh man, the anticipation is killing me. It's causing me to eat even better and train even harder. Buckle up, I have a feeling this is gonna be a wild ride.

Monster87 is offline Member
    Sounds good to me. Looking forward to hearing how it goes, keep us posted .

Cedric is offline New Member
    About the injections, I am fairly new myself but the way I do it is I inject into my leg/thigh but I've seen some ppl do it in their triceps an whatnot. I sit down on a chair an relax the leg im injecting in and put all my weight on the opposite leg so my injecting leg is nice a soft an flabby so i wont feel any pain when i inject. Oh and i inject a little to the outside side of my thighs away from your groin. Once again, i haven't been in the game for very long so i may not be 100% right but this is the jist of it

Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    I got my gear today. I've set myself up an immaculate under-the-bathroom-sink station for easy cleaning, sanitation, and disposal. I've written up a log to monitor time of injections for absolute accuracy. I am currently coming off a strict keto diet and want to get my metabolism back to normal before injection #1, 1st thing saturday morning. Before I begin with my log/pics/results, I want to get some feedback on a few things from you guys. I want to do this thing right!

My cylce is 12 weeks of test e only. 500mg per week, split between 2 injections.

2- Safely injecting. I know how to draw/inject in theory. However, I am unsure at what angle to inject the needle. I don't think I'm acrobatic enough to go for the glutes, so deltoid it is. Should I inject at an angle or straight in? I'm quite muscular but I dunno how deep the muscle actually is.
    3- Working out Last but definitely not least, should I plan on training everything twice a week? Right now, I do everything once but I'm told that on gear, my recovery times will allow for much, much more.

Thanks in advance for your help/advice guys. I plan on keeping everyone well posted.

1. 4-6 weeks is when it will take full effect, but it takes effect basicly not long after first injection, at 500mg it could be 2 weeks, i think i when i shot up 500mg it took about 2 weeks to get acne on back of traps, so that would be when i noticed it.

2. one way of telling when u hit the muscle is that since muscle is denser it will be more harder push in more. btw MAKE SURE MUSCLE ISNT FLEXED i made the mistake of this the first time i shot up, and one butt cheek was about 25% larger then the other cuz of this. btw the first week the injections are going to leave a lot of lasting pain, so inject only a lil in each bodypart spread it out a lot, also only inject the muscle you've already trained that day, or the muscle you'll be training in at least 5 days. the next weeks injection will leave a lot less lasting pain, and 3rd week virtually none except it being a lil swollen
    btw dont inject at an angle, just straight down

3. personally this is a difficult question, i always see peoples cycles and routines and they aren't anything super big, if i had to take a wild guess i'd say add around 25% more to ur workout at week4, and see how that works.
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 11-19-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Went ahead w/ 1st injection tonight. Went in smooth/painless, began to hurt once in all the way though, still completely tolerable. I aspirated upon first entering the deltoid muscle and no blood came into the chamber. I injected real slow and upon withdrawing the needle, some blood came out of my shoulder from the pin site. It did not gush or anything, but a few drops, like a shaving cut. Is this normal or did I just shoot myself in a vein? I'd think that when I pulled the plunger a little upon injecting, I would have seen blood then if so. Just tryna be extra cautious I suppose. Still, it feels great to be over and done with it now! Not so bad at all.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    im on my first cycle aswell m8, i did start by injecting quads but every other time i was having trouble, i simply couldnt push the pin in, did my first glute shot on friday and it wass so easy, im not that flexible either but all went ok, u shud try it.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member

1. Hard to say when you will feel it but for me it took about 5 weeks.

2. Always inject straight in.

3. Don't over train just because you are on gear.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Let the Journey begin, do you have any AI's on hand incase of gyno?

I'm 6'1 too, so its always fun to see how the 6'0+s do

good luck bro

I have nolva/clomid on hand. No AI though, what's the best to go with?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I feel test about wk 3.. You could fontload if u dont wanna wait as long

Don't even know what frontloading is. 2 days after my 1st pin, I feel something. If it's not within the realm of scientific possibility, it must be mental but I did arms today and had the most out of control pumps/vascularity/energy. All lifts went up, at least by a rep each set. No pre-workout, just a good breakfast and an ECA stack.

Trippensee is offline Junior Member
    That was most likely mental. As for the above post stating "frontload". It's like kickstarting your cycle where test takes up to 3-4 weeks to kick in a frontload like 500mg you will feel right away and make great gains until the test starts normally. A good AI for test would be arimidex . I found all these on my own by using the SEARCH method.

http://www.warriorfx.com/2007/07/fro...teroid-cycles/

Scroll down on the link until you see the test chart. Frontloading gives you four more weeks of full gains.
    Last edited by Trippensee; 11-23-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippensee View Post
    That was most likely mental. As for the above post stating "frontload". It's like kickstarting your cycle where test takes up to 3-4 weeks to kick in a frontload like 500mg you will feel right away and make great gains until the test starts normally. A good AI for test would be arimidex . I found all these on my own by using the SEARCH method.

http://www.warriorfx.com/2007/07/fro...teroid-cycles/

Scroll down on the link until you see the test chart. Frontloading gives you four more weeks of full gains.
    Ah, i have heard of this method. I thought that it was best suited for a shorter cycle rather than 12-weeks. Preferably 8 or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Damienm05 View Post
    Ah, yes. Left out all the important stuff.

Stats:
    23 years old
    6'1" - 196 lbs. - 9-12% bf (not sure, got tested at 12 a few weeks back and lost 4 quality lbs. since)

Some Lifts:
    Disclaimer: I rarely go heavier than what I can do 6-8 times w/ good form and often final negative or two.
    Flat BB bench - 205 x 8
    Standing straight bar curl - 90 x 8
    Bent over BB row (back parallel to the floor) - 185 x 6
    French curl w/ EZ bar - 90 x 8
    BB Squat - 315 x 8
    12 days since first pin. Sex drive is up. Energy levels seem the same, however training endurance is up.

Weight: 202 - Noticeable increase in abdominal definition despite 6 lb. increase.

All Lifts increased:
    Flat BB bench - 225 x 8
    Standing straight bar curl - 100 x 6
    Bent over BB row (back parallel to the floor) - 205 x 8 - shocking strength gains in all back exercises.
    French curl w/ EZ bar - 100 x 6
    BB squat - 365 x 6 today

I did not expect to see such a rapid increase in strength. In fact, I think it's possible that a lot of these gains are diet related. I've been eating all but perfectly for a while now but I've really stepped up my diet since 1st pin. Increased pro to 300g of solid food (not including PWO shake and Casein). As well as eating only .5g of complex carbs per body lb. mon-friday and carbing up hard on weekends (trying to increase carb tolerance while getting shredded).

I am rotating delt injections and while there hasn't been any intolerable pain, severe lasting soreness, or blood when aspirating - after pulling out the pin, there is always a couple drops of blood. I think it may be from knicking blood vessels on the way out or by not holding the needle 100% all the way in while injecting, so I'll keep a closer eye on this next time.

Did right delt for 4th pin today and there was no blood, no pain, not even an ounce of detectable soreness after. Went a tad lower and pushed/held in hard the whole time. Makes me wonder if the previous 3 "worked". I hate being so impatient and indecisive, lol.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on the strength gains so far

lookatme is offline New Member
    Hey bro.

im gonna be starting a simliar cycle instead of 500mg ill be doing 400mg for 12 weeks ... and injecting in the glutes, so ill be watching how ur progress comes along.. Also for PCT clomid and nolva do u know how much a day after ur cycle you would take and for how many weeks???

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    post some progress pics lazy bum

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    post some progress pics lazy bum
    Tempting but I'm just really starting to see big gains now (week 6) - I've got my before pics ready and I'll wait till post-PCT for the after. I wanna be able to gauge the sustained progress, 100%.

Just realized I'm going on week 8 -

Weight: 212 - 16 lbs. heavier than 1st pin. Feel pretty bloated despite .25 mg L-dex EOD. Some days after HIT session or hockey/basketball I will feel pretty ripped but I don't think I've seen any real fat-loss despite super-clean diet. This doesn't bother me as I started at low % and I'm not eating below my tdee but it hasn't had the effect I expected in that area. Maybe I am just holding 10 lbs of water, which can be distorting haha.

All Lifts increased since week 2 update:
    Flat BB bench - 255 x 6 275 x 4 - Today. Had a spotter, so I went all out but didn't ultimately need him. Went on to do 2 sets each of incline/decline DB and 3 sets incline cable fly.
    Standing straight bar curl - 110 x 5 - Last arm workout. Did not struggle to maintain excellent form, 2 seconds up, 3 down. Feeling bicep gains.
    Bent over BB row (back parallel to the floor) - 225 x 6 - back gains have fallen off but still making progress. No longer exponential. Doing weighted chins more and trying to shape/even-out more.
    Incline French curl w/ EZ bar - 110 x 6 - Last arm workout. Have kept this and close-grip as my main triceps exercises.
    BB squat - 405 x 8

Still horny, still slightly irritable, and very confident. Nothing extreme or problematic. Finally seeing a pimple or 2 popping up which sucks. I try to tan often to keep it at bay. I dunno, I guess that's it.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    ahhhshit ur getting me reved up a bit. glad to hear bout your progress man. ive got very similar stats to your start #s and gonna be doing same cycle in march.

keep up the good work and lets see some pics

Hey bro your cycle is looking awesome. Keep gaining like that bro. And the sex drive boost is awesome lol

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    good work also about to start same cycle also my first a coulpe more months of good diet and cardio and i will be there keep us posted

NickyReps717 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome dude.

I'm on a Test C cycle, i had DBOL for like 2 weeks in the beginning, i had a small amount. I, like you, dont want to go all out and stack a bunch of gear.

I'm liking the results with the Test C. Ive gained a good 8-10 lbs so far, im on week 6. But I'm also doing alot of cardio cause I wanna get some good lookin cuts and abs goin

I told myself I wanted to be at like 5 % bf by the time I started my PCT. I am not prepping to compete or anything, simply wanted to see how ripped I could get with gear and an immaculate diet/cardio (I cut from 18% bf to 9% in 4 months or so before beginning my cycle).

I had a good hard look in the mirror last night and took some pics/measurments. Bloating aside, I have not cut up my midsection whatsoever. I thought about why I haven't seen shit for fatloss. I realized that I've been complacent since starting my cycle. My cardio sessions have become few and far between and my workouts are actually shorter and less intense because I'm dedicating all of my time to planning my diet and rest to ensure maximum gains.

That said, enough is enough. Don't make the same mistakes as me on your cycles guys. From now through week 12, I will be doing cardio every single day and training my ass off. If an extra hour in the gym every day means I have to skip 1 of my 8 meals, so be it. I've allowed "making the most of my gear" to completely distort my goals, which were, initially, to look like a freak and make any girl I took my shirt off for cum before initiating sexual contact, lol.

I feel my shoulders/back getting too big (blasphemy, I know but I naturally have a meso frame and am starting to look like a white Dwight Howard, lol). So, to sum up where I've gone wrong so far. Too much emphasis on food and making sure I eat a million grams of pro daily. Not enough emphasis on Cardio, which had been my bread and butter for months before my 1st pin. Too much emphasis on keeping sessions short and moderate to avoid over-training/injury. Not enough emphasis on training like an animal.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    how is the acne thing goin----starting a 10 week test e cycle tmro----will b taking.25mg l-dex and 10mg nolva ed thruout because of the acne prob on 1st cycle----the water that comes off after ur cycle will show how much fat u lost--u will prob lose an inch in the waist

The acne is minimal. Skin is a little oily but no pimples on face. At any given time, I may have between 1-3 on my back and another 1-2 on my shoulders. I can imagine it being quite bad for some however, since I am tanning a lot. Also, my arsenal of hygienic products and facial scrubs likely rivals that of most females, haha.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    i didnt get anywhere but on my back----and it was bad

Damn bro- you are making me want to start doing cardio. Get some pics up!

Thread Information