A-roid is offline New Member

proviron & sus cycle, proviron questions

Just got a few questions about proviron , I'm running a cycle of sus and proviron.

1ml of sus a week for 10 weeks
    25mg of proviron per day for 12 weeks
    novladex 3 weeks after last injection 40/20/20

I know it is a light cycle but don't want a heavy one, i know 2ml a week of sus would be better and 50ml of proviron, but i just want to keep it light.

1) Will proviron actually add any mass, or will it just act as a hardener?
    2) Will proviron take any effect away from the sus, making me not put as much mass on in total?
    3) When is the best time to take the proviron tablet in the day?
    4) Are you meant to start to take proviron and sus at the same time, and finish the proviron 2 weeks after last injection

Quick stats 5ft11, 21 years old 12.7 stone, been traning for 5 years, train 5 times per week, eat well and clean ... anything else you need to know just ask, thanks.

A-roid is offline New Member
    sorry put this in the wrong section

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by A-roid View Post
    Just got a few questions about proviron , I'm running a cycle of sus and proviron.

1ml of sus a week for 10 weeks
    25mg of proviron per day for 12 weeks
    novladex 3 weeks after last injection 40/20/20

I know it is a light cycle but don't want a heavy one, i know 2ml a week of sus would be better and 50ml of proviron, but i just want to keep it light.

1) Will proviron actually add any mass, or will it just act as a hardener?
    2) Will proviron take any effect away from the sus, making me not put as much mass on in total?
    3) When is the best time to take the proviron tablet in the day?
    4) Are you meant to start to take proviron and sus at the same time, and finish the proviron 2 weeks after last injection

Quick stats 5ft11, 21 years old 12.7 stone, been traning for 5 years, train 5 times per week, eat well and clean ... anything else you need to know just ask, thanks.
    I'll answer what I know:

1. No mass really... read below.
    2. No clue, sorry.
    3. You are going to take the minimum dosage, so it really does not matter. Be aware anyway, its half life is 12 hours.
    4. No clue sorry.

Mesterolone is distinguished for its high androgenic activity to which compares with a very low trend of conversion in estrogen. In the medical field the proviron is generally used to treat sexual dysfunction as those caused by a reduced production of testosterone . This not an anabolic , stimulates the body to produce more testosterone but replaces it miming the activity. The proviron has a high affinity for the SHBG, plasma proteins that serve as carriers of steroidal hormones in the stream circulatory. Of all the testosterone product from the human body only a small share circulates in the blood in a free-form. Inside the circulatory stream, as happens to many other hormones, testosterone is situated largely linked (98%) to specific plasma proteins (sex hormon binding protein) that inactivate it temporarily. According to the metabolic requests a small share of these bonds may break, leaving the testosterone free to migrate to the cells and adjust the gene transcription. For these proteins bind to the proviron breaks the link steroids -SHBG making free these hormones and thereby improving the effects substances. Also for this reason it is often associated with the other anabolic steroids (in order to improve the overall effect of the stack).
    Last edited by BJJ; 11-28-2009 at 03:03 PM.

Thread Information