Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

My Mast, Prop, Hgh, t3/t4 cycle.

Just started today I am so excited.
    Sex: Male
    Weight:165.5 no clothes when I wake up in the morning
    Height: 5-6
    BF%=low teens 12-13% dunno you tell me.

I have been slowly cutting and i am tired of losing muscle. So here goes my cycle.

Wk 1-10 Test Prop 50mg ed
    Wk 1-10 Mast Prop 75mg ed
    Hgh 5ius ed
    t3 Undetermined still waiting for it to come a couple days max.
    t4 100mcg

Standard pct, I have inj. winny on hand and may use starting at week 6 50mg ed. Going to see how my results are before that point dont really think i need another compound but i do have it.

I have been running 5ius of hgh for about 5-6 months prior to starting this cycle standard blue tops (love this stuff). Picking up some hygs though for this cycle.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Looking buck. How many cycles have you done? Can't wait to see your end results.

I have done quite a few. But hit them around 19-21. I have hit anavar only. eq+test c.
    Dball+deca +test c+tren and winni to cap it off ha wow i was ****en retarded this is wear i grew tits and needed gyno surgery for the first time. I had no idea what i was doing but just wanted to hit the 200lb mark. Then i took a hiatus had a drug problem went to jail went to rehab jail again and been staying out of trouble since.

havent hit a cycle in a long time. been about three years. basically i am saying that i blew up and lost everything got down to around 130lbs with the help of a pretty expensive drug habit. Not to mention jail time.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Wow - that's crazy. Glad you're back and looking healthy.

thanks bud

Day 2
    Had a really good workout this morning. I stated taking nolva about 20mgs a day a couple days ago along with caber and my gyno seems to be half the size it was I am very excited about this. I got really good pumps today but i am sure it had to do with the intesity of my workout. bi's/tri's

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You look bigger than 165lbs. BF% looks good!
    Let me know how your Mast is working for you. In about 5-6 months I might run prop/tren a/mast.
    Glad to hear your gyno is going down!
    Good luck with this cycle and keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You look bigger than 165lbs. BF% looks good!
    Let me know how your Mast is working for you. In about 5-6 months I might run prop/tren a/mast.
    Glad to hear your gyno is going down!
    Good luck with this cycle and keep us posted
    Thank you brother. Today the gyno i even smaller i dont know how long mast takes to start with its ai effect but i am thinking maybe it is helping.

Today I went and hit cardio for 50 mins. I was really sweating a lot. Twice as much as usual. I feel like i have taken ten times as many pisses to. Dont know if the mast is getting rid of some water or what. Also I feel like my body temp is higher then normal when i am doing nothing. I am very excited to see how this cycle is going to turn out. I will be starting my t3 in about ten days once i know the juice is 100% in effect, dont want to waste any muscle.

I am going to be switching my hgh to hyges green tops next week and i am also excited to start these becuase my buddy says he likes them a lot more then the blues we have been running forever. i will keep them at the same dose of 5ius ed.

I am curios to when i should feel this prop and mast. Usually i feel like prop only take me 10 days max.

strength and honor

jaycutlersinsulin is offline New Member
    looking good, keep us updated!

Worked out shoulders only today. Had a real good workout but I feel like i always have good workout expecially when the girlfriend is outta town. Disturbed was bringing it making my arnold presses beast mode. I do not feel anything yet. My body temperature has seemed to go back to normal though.

Got back tomorrow.

Going back tonight to hit up 50 mins of cardio.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    bro you look awesome cant wait to see your progress

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    bro you look awesome cant wait to see your progress
    Thank you man I am trying.

167 today, been cramming the protein in all day long. This is a cutter wtf lol.

great workout today. hit chest. felt like a beast got one more extra rep on bench on two sets. cant really feel anything yet though. 165lb

167 really strong workout hit legs then 40 mins of cardio sweating like a ****en pig. my mid section is shrinking as we speak.

same weight today. hit bis/tris. I had a huge ****en pump and i kinda felt embaressed a little hahaha because my veins were popping so much. i felt like a jack ass because someone came up to me and asked what i am taking. My buddy also told me that i got that model look going rite now with my body. which is what i was going for. I dont think it has started to do any of its magic yet i cant ****en wait. i will be starting t3 next wed, but i dont even think i will need it at this point.

11 days on today. woke up and hit the gym when everyone around me was ****ing drinking and partying already. I should start to feel everything kicking in any time now. I definetly had the endurance and the pump going today. I felt like i could just workout forever and did just keep pushing it. My abs are popping rite now and i have thick veins running through both my biceps at almost all times now ****ing fatttttttys. taken in at least 300g of protein a day.

going to go to the beach and get my tan on. no drinks for me today. I will prob just treat myself o a nice steak on the bbq.

I will post picks when i am 21 days into cycle.

csavage0 is offline Member
    cant wait to see pics man. Keep trucking

Quote Originally Posted by csavage0 View Post
    cant wait to see pics man. Keep trucking
    thanks bud. you look good yourself.

Today was shoulders. **** YA HA. I kept going and going and going and going. I did feel maybe a tad bit stronger but the endurance and recover time in the gym was insane. My abbs are popppppping like no other and i have been kicking back the protein like its going out of style. I also hit a 30 mins cardio session after my shoulder workout.

My vascularity in my shoulders and biceps is unreal. Can wait for next weeks shoulder workout.

I have not thrown in the t3 yet because I do not want to risk the chance of losing muscle until i know the juice is kicking. Also i am continuing to use 5 ius ed of hgh (blue tops) and 100mcg of t4 daily.

I was around 166 167 region today and i have definitely lost some fat pretty stoked.

holy shit so today i took the day off shaved my head and went to the beach and **** was i feeling alpha male man...haha omg no joke my girlfriends were taking picutres of me when i was coming out of the water. they were like holy shit you look rediculous. i am very excited for my chest routine tommorow. I can already feel its going to be a good one. I am jacked and tan and loving life rite now.

stpete is offline Banned
    Looking good man, keep up the good work. You don't need those drinks, your liver will thank you.

as i suspected today was a phenomenal workout day. I weighed in at 168.5 ******. I was able to pump out three extra reps at the high end up my bench routine. Explosiveness was all there and the strength. I am going to end up looking like a silverback gorilla if i keep eating and training like this. I am going to get my t3 in a couple days and start asap and try to shed up some more fat off my abbs. if beast mode was in the dictionary my pic would be next to it ha.

i am so ****en horny i am going to go rub one out i love you all.

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    Looking good

rock49 is offline New Member
    hey anyone can help me.i am 29 yrs/ m .i did my last cycle 3 yrs back.i want to do a cycle which can give me good gains and hard look,as my weight 165lbs and height is 5'9.i am very much keen in using masteron ,test enthanthate and equipose.can anyone suggest me agood cycle .as my muscles don't have that hardness

gunna ignore this

csavage0 is offline Member
    bjpenn cant wait till you post up more pics man. Hope all is going well with your journey

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    sounds kick ass

personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member
    Keep it up man, Sounds like a fun cycle. Can't wait to see the progress pictures.

ok well these has not been a huge transformation that this picture hows but i look i feeel a lot better then i did previously. i feel really ****en flat because my carbs are so low. and i am doing so much cardio. I am getting stronger and losing fat so i like the results so far. I havent thrown in the t3 yet and dont know if i will because the mast is ****ing with my brain so much i literally feeel like i can just kill the people that are pissing me off and getting a little to jealous with the gf(that i broke up with) ha prob cause of this cycle but whatever i look good ha.

A little dissapointed but today was when i said i was gunna post Gunna go hit chest tongiht with tripmachine.

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    I notice quite a difference man! only 3 weeks so far? i think you are gonna look top notch at the end of your cycle. I wouldnt throw in the t3 yet because you are still making plenty of progress. Delts stand out to me. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Epic1 View Post
    I notice quite a difference man! only 3 weeks so far? i think you are gonna look top notch at the end of your cycle. I wouldnt throw in the t3 yet because you are still making plenty of progress. Delts stand out to me. Keep it up!
    thank you man. ya i am getting the look i want without the t3 so i am going to hold off on it.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Nice, looking real good. That is a great transformation for only 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Nice, looking real good. That is a great transformation for only 3 weeks.
    thank you! I will keep up with the pics now every two weeks just to keep everyone updated.

so i hit chest tonight felt good got a nice pump a little soar from an intense shoulder workout yesterday. I weighed 168 so i am moving on up and the fat is going down. I love this cycle so far. Mast is my new fave compound. also i have been taking 20mg ed of nolva which is a lot for being on cycle but my gyno it virtually gone. who would of thought...thought about upping my dose of prop, but i am just going to ride it out. I could not imagine adding a compound like winny or tren to this mix. I would look like a freak and probably loose my mind though ha.

tripmachine made me a protein shake after the workout which was by far the best i have ever tasted in my life props to him. arent we cute haha.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    lookin good i'll be following this

thickrdnu is offline New Member
    Will be waiting for some updates/

hit back today witht the usual half hour of cardio after. the pumps are pretty ****ing extreme. My veins are looking extra extra thick and nice. was 169 today and loaded up on some carbs and man i feel huge ha.

At this point i never see myself running a cycle without mast.

just hit another 2am cardio session time for bed lol. so i can wake p and hit cardio again lol.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    looking great bro...keep up the outstanding work and keep us up dated//

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information