funone32 is offline Junior Member

TOTAL NEW TO THIS, need some help

Hey folks,

First off, i just joined up, lots of forum threads so im not sure if this is the right place but seemed like a good place to start.

I AM GOING ON MY FIRST CYCLE! enough is enough... working out since i was 16 with decent results but never got as big as i've wanted. So we're doing this, and taking it seriously too!

Only i dont want to go into this like a moron and try everything there is. Im going at this smart. I've got a good bulking phase diet lined up, as well, i own my own gym which is conveniently attached to my business office (no my business has nothing to do with bodybuilding, lol). So i have the luxury of working out anytime, all the time, and every time in between.

The plan is to take Jan to end of March to bulk up, so i want to start a beginner bulking cycle. I've visited a few of these online 'drug store' sites and they all have a different variety for their starter bulking stack, so i want to get your thoughts.

To be perfectly honest, i live in Toronto, and i'm honestly hoping i could connect with someone to sort out a proper and safe cycle, as well as possibly pick up a training partner (no fracking funny business... i've seen how some people badger guys looking for workout partners). My problem is im dead serious about my goals and i cant find anyone aside from hiring a personal trainer to workout with me every single day, no excuses, and who can help me with the meds. So any takers, step right up.

I'll be honest, im concerned about going on a cycle because i've been particularly prone to two of the major side effects when i was a teen... really back acne on my back (age 14-17) and i actually had surgery for a slight case of gynocomastia when i was 23. To be honest i dont think they took enough out and i could go again but hate the knife. I have a pretty decent build actually, im not a hard gainer, nor am i a fat guy... i've got a pretty good shape and when i shred starting April, i should look pretty dam good come Summer.

Another reality... could i actually inject myself??? i dont know, never tried and i cant imagine it being something i'd look forward to doing... is there no way to just go on a pill cycle? every beginner stack seems to require some injectable or another.

here's what im getting as a recommended cycle from one source:
    deca 250
    d-bolic
    tren -fina

and yet another source says:
    Testosteroneenanthate or cypionate
    Dianabol
    Liquidex (Arimidex )
    Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
    IGF-1

Anyway, perhaps thats enough for now... i've got alot of questions, but lets start with this...

Any thoughts on a good, relatively safe but effective beginner bulking stack?

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    both those cycles are stupid and ridiculous

ur sources are just trying to make money out of you so be careful who ur taking advice from

go to the questions and anser section of this forum and post up your stats, and your questions and they will help u their

ur question is in the wrong section of this forum

best of luck

Thanks for the response... Yes conveniently both sources are from sellers... so you're dead on with your comment, as i suspected.

Alright, Q & A section it is... thanks

ALRIGHT... im TOTALLY confused now...
    Just moving this topic from the wrong area of the forum, but i really need some input here.

Here is a cycle as advised by an online vendor i came across... it just so happens that a forum sponsor (wont name the url just in case its against the rules, but it shouldnt be too hard to find, the link is right there at the top of your screen, lol)... also carries the exact same products and recommends this cycle:

D-anabol 25
    Deca 200
    Tren 75

Now, i've been doing my reading on this forum, and as a base, TEST E is hands down the most widely reffered to... at least from what i've read.

Just to be clear im not fishing for a TEST E source, i just want to understand why people use it so commonly and why i cant seem to come across it as a purchasable product then anything else.

Something that a member named BIG said also caught my attention... "those aren't steroids "... so, thats why im now REALLY confused. Anyone that can shine some light, it would be very much appreciated.

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    I'm willing to help you.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaver. View Post
    I'm willing to help you.
    really? please explain.

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funone32 View Post
    Just moving this topic from the wrong area of the forum, but i really need some input here.

Here is a cycle as advised by an online vendor i came across... it just so happens that a forum sponsor (wont name the url just in case its against the rules, but it shouldnt be too hard to find, the link is right there at the top of your screen, lol)... also carries the exact same products and recommends this cycle:

D-anabol 25
    Deca 200
    Tren 75

Now, i've been doing my reading on this forum, and as a base, TEST E is hands down the most widely reffered to... at least from what i've read.

Just to be clear im not fishing for a TEST E source, i just want to understand why people use it so commonly and why i cant seem to come across it as a purchasable product then anything else.

Something that a member named BIG said also caught my attention... "those aren't steroids"... so, thats why im now REALLY confused. Anyone that can shine some light, it would be very much appreciated.
    You said a dealer told you to get Testosterone enanthate , now your saying you dont have a source for it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

D-anabol 25
    Deca 200
    Tren 75

Something that a member named BIG said also caught my attention... "those aren't steroids"... so, thats why im now REALLY confused. Anyone that can shine some light, it would be very much appreciated.
    I can shine some light. those aren't steroids . it really isn't that hard to understand.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I can shine some light. those aren't steroids. it really isn't that hard to understand.
    the BIG man has spoken

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    But they have steroid names!

fig
    fig is offline Member

D-anabol 25
    Deca 200
    Tren 75

Hey just so you don't go wasting your $$ somewhere else...real sources are not easy to find. Anyone you find with minimal effort is going to rip you off.

Tren is for experienced users only and Deca should never be run w/o Test. First cycle is usually Test E or C alone. Check out the Q&A and someone can help you further...just don't want to see anyone taken advantage of. Good luck.

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    deca = no sex haha

Thread Information