lookatme is offline New Member

1st CYCLE with TEST

Hey,
    I'm wanting to gain about 10 or more lbs with this cycle and this will be my first cycle,

Im 25, 5'7 and weigh about 153lbs with about 3+ years of working out solid..

Ill be taking Test for 12 weeks because ive read alot of good results for a 12 cycle rather than a 8 week one

Test:
    1 400 mgs
    2 400 mgs
    3 400 mgs
    3 400 mgs
    4 400 mgs
    5 400 mgs
    6 400 mgs
    7 400 mgs
    8 400 mgs
    9 400 mgs
    10 400 mgs
    11 400 mgs
    12 400 mgs

Week 1-12 be taking B6 to help with Acne

12-14 40mg/ day Nolva Clomid ??
    14-16 20mg/ day Nolva Clomid ??

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand offcourse for the PCT and was just wondering if i should be safe and take Nolva during my cycle or purely take them after the 12 weeks is over as shown above ?? Plus how much Clomid should i take for my PCT??

Also someone told me to add Deca in this cycle ( not too sure since its my first cycle, but wat u guys think about adding deca to this cycle??)

Thanks

big chase is offline Junior Member
    just save it for your next cycle bro that would be to much for your first cycle

Thanks man... wat about the clomid, any recommendation for the amount to take per day for 4 weeks?? and with this cycle you think 10lbs would be easy to acheive??

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of test are you running? If it is enanthate , you need to start pct 2 weeks after last injection

10lbs yeah i think that you got that, but what is your diet like that will play a big factor on your gains

The test im using is from Liqua Tech Labs T400 so ill be injecting once a week with 1 ml in the syringe since it will equal to 400 mg of Test.. the bottle says 150mg/ml test cypionate , 150 mg/ml test enanthate and 100 mg/ml test decanoate.... so im not too sure what it is BigKuntry?

And Big Chase ill be eating 5 to 6 meals a day offcourse while adding my protein shakes additionally atleast 3 times a day,

Meal 1: Protein Shake with oatmeal, 2 slices of toast, yougurt with berries and eggs
    Meal 2: Chicken BreastSub (Subway) with double stacked chicken breast
    Meal 3: Chicken Breast with Rice
    Workout here with a predrink an hour or so before hand and a light protein shake
    Right After Workout
    Meal 4: Protien Shake and Pasta
    Meal 5: Bowl of Cottage cheese with yogurt and berries
    Meal 6: Protien Shake before bed (i dont know if thats considered a meal or not)

Any Suggestions Big chase or changes i would need to make on my diet ( i dont eat fish or beef, never had)

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    post some pics lazy bum

y dont you eat meat man? you need to add some red meat and potatoes in your diet bro like more hardy solid foods and try to eat right after you work out thats when you need food after a good workout

well i dont eat meat cuz of religious reason.. like i just started chicken just lately even thou ive never ate it but eat it at like subway or resturants now

oh ok gotcha well keep posting your results and get some before pics up bro

will do... just a question about injecting, Would i alternate the injection sites from left glutes one week to right glutes the next or would it be okay just to keep injecting in the right glutes for the full 12 weeks and making sure the spot is different from previous injections...

Thanks

one glute will be fine since you are only injecting once per wk but it might get a little sore so i would alternate side to side and i would frontload the first shot to speed things up a little

sorry im just new at this, what do u mean by frontload??? increasing the amount for the first shot???

youngerlion is offline Banned
    i would definitely do the pct bro. it does not matter that it is your first cycle. i still believe it is necessary. (crash sucks) start 14 days after your last inject. make sure you are getting 1.5g+ of protein per lb of bodyweight to grow. good luck and post pics.

youngerlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lookatme View Post
    sorry im just new at this, what do u mean by frontload??? increasing the amount for the first shot???
    he means take a bigger dose of test in your first week or two so that you get better /quicker results from the test. I do not recommend since it is your first cycle and you have no clue how your body will respond to the ester you are taking.
    Last edited by youngerlion; 01-07-2010 at 05:38 PM.

k thanks ... il just stick to the 400mg a week...

Also does anyone know any good videos that show u how to prepare an inject or is it fairly easy to do by just inserting syringe in bottle and retrieving the amount u need and to make sure no bubbles, or is there something else to it??

Thanks
    Last edited by lookatme; 01-08-2010 at 04:21 PM.

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    A few thing I saw above:

1) Just run test solo see how your body responds, i did 400mg my first cycle and got about 11 solid lbs and my bodyfat went down alittle too.

2) Run that clomid @ 50mg with the nolva @ 40mg

3)Swap injection sites every pin you should only be hitting 2 times a week maximum so break it into 200mg a pin and do right glute one day right shoulder another, then switch to other side but keep them in rotation

Good Luck

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    The test im using is from Liqua Tech Labs T400
    Lucky you haha, I have to order online :P

LTL is one of the best in Canada bro.

edenfield is offline New Member
    well i dont eat meat cuz of religious reason.. like i just started chicken just lately even thou ive never ate it but eat it at like subway or resturants now
    Split red lentils have a shit load of proteins...they're pretty awesome

oh ya.. i know they do.. there loaded with protien

Hey guys,

Was sick for the last few weeks so i finally got better now and started my cycle on sunday jan 31 of 400mg of Test once a week... first inject i was really nervous but once i got it over with it seemed fine and easy.... was sore for the next few days at the injection site but now its not too bad... been eating every 3 hours and getting a good workout that kills me at the end of the day.. Havent seen any weigh gain yet but its only been 2 days so im hopeing by the end of this week ill start to gain a lil weight and keep adding...

Somone told me to take novladex everyday just to be safe and offcourse taking also on my PCT but thought i ask if taking it once a day would be worth it or just leave it till the PCT???

thechad2010 is offline New Member
    Make sure next injection switch to the other side so that soreness doesnt stay constant, you wont see any big gains for about 4 weeks to be honest. Well thats what happened to me, everyone reacts differetly to gear. I wouldnt take NOV until you need it. Just keep working hard, take notes of any side effects, and start doing more research about what else you can do to get bigger

thanks chad,

ya i thought id start to see gains until 4th week, cant wait for that and def ill do research on getting bigger.. some say to take creatine while ur on gear and some take it after ur cycle.. wats ur thought on that??

Second week was on sunday (a few days ago) and i felt a lil sore for a few days but nothing too painful.... working out has been great and ive been eating like a horse now.. seems like im getting hungry every 2 hours haha which is crazy.... seen a few pound gains for far.... my nipples were getting a bit senstive esp the left so i took nolvadex for it which seems to be working pretty well

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    5'7 and 153? Why do people not try to reach atleast a portion of their gentic potential before cycling?

Your PCT clomid dosgae should be 100/50/50/50

number28 is offline Associate Member
    k thanks ... il just stick to the 400mg a week...

Also does anyone know any good videos that show u how to prepare an inject or is it fairly easy to do by just inserting syringe in bottle and retrieving the amount u need and to make sure no bubbles, or is there something else to it??

Thanks
    this might be a little late but check out youtube..search injections, intramuscular injections and so on. lots of info there.
    good luck and keep the posts coming.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    what happened to the pics?

pban11 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    5'7 and 153? Why do people not try to reach atleast a portion of their gentic potential before cycling?

Agree, im at 6'' and 200lbs at a decent BF and im still hesitant to do my first cycle.

You already started your cycle, so best of luck

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post

Your PCT clomid dosgae should be 100/50/50/50

Im 5-6 1/2...yeah gotta get that half in their...i always just say 5'7".
    Anyway im starting my 3rd week of first cycle. I used to be 125 when i boxed. i got to 140 and not the perfect diet, but not garbage either. I decided to start my first cycle. I got yelled at here for being too small. I really started eating right. I went from 143 to 156 in first two weeks just on diet. Now i wish i would have eaten right for a while and hit a wall before i started....Oh well i still hope to get to 175 on this cycle...

5'7" and 153 is this guy.....10lbs is a joke.....no problem man....you could do that naturally in a month eating right much less putting AAS in your body. I mean like i said i went up 13 in 2 weeks eating my ass off.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    ^^ nobody listens anyway. fuk it, i dont care. just watch them shrink as fast as they will grow when they finish their cycle.

sdeluca is offline New Member
    Hey,
    I'm wanting to gain about 10 or more lbs with this cycle and this will be my first cycle,

Im 25, 5'7 and weigh about 153lbs with about 3+ years of working out solid..

Ill be taking Test for 12 weeks because ive read alot of good results for a 12 cycle rather than a 8 week one

Test:
    1 400 mgs
    2 400 mgs
    3 400 mgs
    3 400 mgs
    4 400 mgs
    5 400 mgs
    6 400 mgs
    7 400 mgs
    8 400 mgs
    9 400 mgs
    10 400 mgs
    11 400 mgs
    12 400 mgs

Week 1-12 be taking B6 to help with Acne

12-14 40mg/ day Nolva Clomid ??
    14-16 20mg/ day Nolva Clomid ??

I have Clomid and Nolva on hand offcourse for the PCT and was just wondering if i should be safe and take Nolva during my cycle or purely take them after the 12 weeks is over as shown above ?? Plus how much Clomid should i take for my PCT??

Also someone told me to add Deca in this cycle ( not too sure since its my first cycle, but wat u guys think about adding deca to this cycle??)

Thanks
    Hi new to this site and I have all the same stuff you have. Im going to be doing this stuff soon just wanted to know what you think of this stuff and what your gains where?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sdeluca View Post
    Hi new to this site and I have all the same stuff you have. Im going to be doing this stuff soon just wanted to know what you think of this stuff and what your gains where?
    You probably won't hear back. That thread is a year old, and the original poster only has 18 posts, which means he is probably not around. If you have questions, you should start a fresh thread with your stats and questions.

Thread Information