sonson is offline Junior Member

TEST E Only Cycle 600mg

Been reading and researching for a few months, finally going to start this Sunday.
    Lifting hard for 1.5 years , but doing it to stay healthy since 21(as in light stuff)

Stats
    Age - 24, turning 25 in march
    Weight - 156
    Bf - 10-12%
    Height - 5'5

Forgot to add pct
    L-dex on hand just incase
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nov 40/20/20/20

Compound lifting stats
    Bb bench - 235x6
    Bb squat - 225x12
    Bb shoulder press - 165x8
    Bb bent over row - 225x6

Db incline - 75x10
    Db flat - 95x6
    Db shoulder press - 70x7

Wide grip pulldown /w straps - 220x8
    Bw wide grip pullup +35 weight plate belt - x8

I'm very excited about the strength increases moreso than mass, but mass is good too of course, I will try to get a before shot from a couple angles
    Last edited by sonson; 01-05-2010 at 04:15 PM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice cycle

by looks of it i think your trouble bodyparts are your legs and maybe chest

shoulder seem normal

seems you have fairly good back genetics

best of luck, hope all goes well for you

finally got my gear, 2 bottles of test e dosed at 250mg/ml, shot up on saturday night... tuesday night, my injection site is still sore as hell (in my shoulder), it has been warm to the touch and now is red. Going to doctors after work tommrow, hopefully some antibiotics will take care of w/e i may have, have been feeling fatigued since monday and have had chills and Low low grade fever.

i hope it was just bad injection technique, gear looks really legit heard good things from that supplier, i effed up and thought i had isotropic alcholo but it was hydrogen peroxide, dumb move i know. will update once i get back from docs

side note, on Monday i did go to the gym, i been taking more rest days as of late, monday was shoulder day.

i felt strong but my mind wasnt super focused like i usually am, i was doing wamr up sets, got up to 165x6 and thought, that was too easy, so i added 10lbs, (5lb each side) onto the barbell, and knocked out 175x6 on the military press, have been losing weight slowly as well, switched up to a lot more protein, medium carbs about 50-30-20 p/c/f

not bad being 146 and pressing 175x6 times ;P

i really hope it wasnt because my gear is bad!!

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Test e takes 4-6 weeks to kick in and Test flu is normal. I think its ur body rejecting a foreign substance.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    best of luck bro, i will be following, totally interested as i should be starting on my first test cycle soon...(sucks when you cant get all elements from the same source, waiting on the winny tabs)
    keep em coming!!

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Herc View Post
    Test e takes 4-6 weeks to kick in and Test flu is normal. I think its ur body rejecting a foreign substance.
    so what do you do when your body rejects it? fever sympts?

i hope that is all it is man, i did a whole bunch of reading on and i saw that horror story of some guy on this forum about the butt infection, he had to get pumped out. oh god, no thanks ! ill just go to doc and be on the safe side and say i got the flu shot and i think its infected...

pretty sure my gear is legit, ive looked it up and other people have had very positive reviews from it( am i allowed to post UGL name?) but, what has got me worry is it is warm to the touch and i do have chills and a slight fever, it doesnt itch though.

if it does itch tommrow morning, safe to say doctor is a good choice then?

*also im not doing 600mg a week (300x2)

im just going to go with 250x2 a week, i skipped the 2nd injection which was supposed to be tonight, until i get some antibiotics from doc tommorow (just incase) and also, i am a lighter weight, although i am short. so maybe 600mg will be a little too much for a person my size
    Last edited by sonson; 02-09-2010 at 11:55 PM.

update - Went to the doctors, and yes i do have an infection, doc said, it sounds like the needle was just dirty. told him i got a flu shot at my friends house (shes a nurse). im on Clindamycin for 10days 3 times a day.

But pretty sure im just going to scrap the whole thing, going to give ar-r .com's sarms a try. just cant really trust what you get out there.

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson View Post
    update - Went to the doctors, and yes i do have an infection, doc said, it sounds like the needle was just dirty. told him i got a flu shot at my friends house (shes a nurse). im on Clindamycin for 10days 3 times a day.

But pretty sure im just going to scrap the whole thing, going to give ar-r.com's sarms a try. just cant really trust what you get out there.
    Ar-r 's research chems are completely trustworthy as for what you experienced with the gear...... Did you swab the bottle, Needle, and injection site prior to administering the testosterone ? Im not 100% positive but if the gear were bad I dont think your infection would be localised like that, could have just been a dirty injection. You would know best, It saddens me to hear about wasted gear. lol. You would know best though, Good luck man.

nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    this kind of thing happens, and is going to happen to just about anyone who is doing alot of this stuff. dosnt mean the stuff is bad.

Thread Information