Thread: Second Cycle!!!

Iron250 is offline New Member

Second Cycle!!!

I have been researching this board for awhile now and I'm impressed with the info and knowledge this board contains. I am currently 22, 6'2 255 and around 15% bf. I have been training for four years and have one cycle under my belt, which ended in May and included:

600 mg cyp wk 1-12
    400 mg Eq wk 1-12
    clomid-post therapy
    Arimidex .25 ed

From this I went from 225 to 260 and have kept most of it the past eight months. My question is I'm wanting to start another cycle in Feb. and have obtained all the gear for it, but I'm not sure how to run everything, I have a few ideas but I want to get the best out of this cycle, mostly stay around 250-260 and drop my bf to 10% If anyone could add any advice it would be well appreciated, thanx...I have on hand:

30mL cyp250
    10mL prop150
    30mL EQ200
    30 Dboll50
    40 winny50
    Arimidex
    Nolv
    Clomid

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'd run it like this...i think that will use most all that gear up if i did the math correct....Madmax..

500mg cyp (1-12)
    400mg eq (1-12)
    50mg d-bol (1-4) -- i wouldn't have boughten 50mg for 2nd cycle
    50mg prop (10-15)
    50mg winny (10-15)

Iron250 is offline New Member
    thanks madmax for the info. I didnt have a choice w/ the 50 mg dboll (the only way I could get them) I'm just gonna take half in the am and the other half before bed, and chew them up.. Taking the prop at the end sounds like the best way, I was thinking of running it week 1-4 but that would be too much test w/ the dboll and cyp...Thanks again

IRON

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'd cut the d-bol up into 4 pieces and take them through out the day...Madmax...

Thread Information