overcome is offline New Member

masteron+winnies+boldenone

I'm going to start my cycle in 3 months (coz I'm going to lose a little bit of fat 12% going to 8%).
    Its going to be like this:8 WEEKS

300 mgs of boldenone (100 monday,100 wedn and 100 friday);
    150 mgs of winnies (50 '' ,50 '' and 50 " );
    300 mgs of masteron (100 '' ,100 '' and 100 '' );

obs:im going to get a sustanon every 10 days to keep my test .

give your opinion about !!
    thanks!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like you'll be needing some serious hair protection.

The winny needs to be taken ED at about 50mg. It's half life is to short to run it like that.

I would do Test Enan every wk instead of sust every 10. The prop will be useless in the sust unless administered ED so Enan would be better IMO>

Never tried Masteron so no input comes from me. All I know is that it wreaks havoc on the hair line in most

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    All masteron is fake, there are a few sources leaking some from china and germany, but not enough for you to make a cycle and if your not paying alot for it, it isn't masteron, ** makes a masteron that isn't masteron it is rumoured to be DHT, 100mgs EQ mon,wed, fri isn't enough to keep stable blood concentrations, inject at 50mgs ed or 100mgs eod, and up your winny to either 100mgs eod (if injected) or 50mgs ed if in tablet form, as for the test 250mgs sus every 10 days isn't good enough, either do 250mgs Test CYP or Test Enan every week, mate if you run your unbalanced proposed cycle expect a number of sides as the unstable blood concentrations fluctuating will dramatically increase your chance of getting acne etc......

Just trying to keep you safe bruv,

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by MAGNUS
    All masteron is fake, there are a few sources leaking some from china and germany, but not enough for you to make a cycle and if your not paying alot for it, it isn't masteron, Just trying to keep you safe bruv,

Masteron is very real and in effect. I can readily get a cycles worth from one of my contacts. Your are right about the price. Don't have my list handy but I believe it to be about 16-18 an amp.

SO, whats the make, anyone who knows his head from his ass will tell you all masteron is dodgey!!!! please think twice my mate, there are better alternatives!!

overcome is offline New Member
    do u think just winnies ,eq and sus would be a good cycle.
    i can get this juice easy and real coz I leave in brasil .
    at here eq and sus are made here so them are very cheap ,about $2,5
    the sus and $20 the eq .the winnies I can also get for a good price.
    thanks guys

Sus and eq would make an excellent cyle choices would be:

500mgs SUS, 300-400MGS EQ BOTH FOR 8-10 WEEKS and run WINNY 50mgs ed in tablet form or 100mgs eod if injected from week 6-12 and start clomid 24 hours after your last tab or 48 hours after you last injection.

You can tweak the above cycle to suite ie) up the dose of sus to 250 mgs EOD to take advantage of the Prop component, either way good resluts will be made.

Thread Information