Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kiki is offline Associate Member

In pursuit of leaness

Before pic:

Stats:
    BF: Way over 20%
    Height: 5'5 or 5'6 (will double check today)
    Weight: 88 KG, or 194 pounds.

I promised myself this time around that i'd do a log, so here it is. Anyways, long story short ( Need advice ), did a bulk, got really fat, and decided to start cutting now. I'm still running a test/deca cycle, and am in the 10th week. Test 650mg, Deca 625mg e/w.

This is my diet thread ---> Help me with this cutting diet ! , sadly people all of the sudden are scared to post in it . So i'll be sticking with the following diet :

Meal 1:

1 whole eggs (6g Pro, 5g Fat, 173 Cal) 9 egg whites (36g Pro, 144 Cal), 1/2 cup quick oatmeal (27g Carb, 3g Fat, 5g Pro, 148 Cal), Eggs fried in 1 tbspn of virgin olive oil (14g Fat, 120 Cal)

Pro: 47g | Carb: 27g | Fat: 22g Total kcal: 585

Meal 2:

1.5 cans of tuna in sunflower oil (59g Pro, 18g Fat, 414 Cal), 1/2 cups green beans (5g Carb, 1g Pro, 22 Cal) , tbspn of flax oil (14g Fat, 130 Cal)

Pro: 60g | Carb: 5g | Fat: 32g Total kcal: 566

Meal 3:

10 oz grilled chicken breast (60g Pro, 8g Fat, 320 Cal), 1 cup cooked brown rice (5g Pro, 45g Carb, 2.5g Fat, 216)

Pro: 65g | Carb: 45g | Fat: 10.5g Total kcal: 536

Workout

Meal 4:

PWO Shake (46g Pro, 76g Carb, 16g Fat, 630 Cal)

Pro: 46g | Carb: 76g | Fat: 16g Total kcal: 630

Meal 5:
    10 oz chicken breast(60g Pro, 8g Fat, 320 Cal) , 1 cups Veggies (10g Carb, 2g Pro, 44 Cal) , 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (2.5g Pro, 22.5g Carb, 1g Fat, 108 Cal).

Pro: 64.5g | Carb: 32.5g | Fat: 9g Total kcal: 472

Meal 6:
    zero carb shake(50g Pro, 1g Fat, 210 Cal)

Pro: 50g | Carb: 0 | Fat: 1g Total kcal: 210

Grand total

Pro: 332.5g | Carb: 185.5g | Fat: 90.5g Total kcal: 2999

I'll be posting pics and a little update of my progress on a weekly basis.
    Last edited by Kiki; 01-12-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Anyways here's my current pic after a week, different location I know but i'll be sticking to this cause the lighting is better.

Dropped 1kg or 2.2 pounds

Anyways i'm kind of confused. I feel a lack of energy from the amount of food i'm consuming, but at the same time i'm worried that the calories may be a little too high. Anyways if I don't lose a minimum of around 1kg or 2.2pounds a week i'll drop more calories from carbs (don't know how I won't die of hunger doing this, but oh well).

Going to buy some ephedrine HCL today, so that should help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In pursuit of leaness-p1456_12-01-10.jpg  
    Last edited by Kiki; 01-12-2010 at 06:58 AM.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    Anyways here's my current pic after a week, different location I know but i'll be sticking to this cause the lighting is better.

Dropped 1kg or 2.2 pounds

Anyways i'm kind of confused. I feel a lack of energy from the amount of food i'm consuming, but at the same time i'm worried that the calories may be a little too high. Anyways if I don't lose a minimum of around 1kg or 2.2pounds a week i'll drop more calories from carbs (don't know how I won't die of hunger doing this, but oh well).

Going to buy some ephedrine HCL today, so that should help.
    From your first picture to your updated pictures I can see a difference!!! You midsection has a more "V" appearance! Your arms look like they have grown also!!! Whatever your doing keep it up because you are looking good! Also look into getting some Clen !!! It helps preserve muscle and strength but attacks the fat!!!!! Good stuff.....

I've used clen before and the cramps were really bad, I also got mild headaches. With ephedrine, i'd get loads of energy, a general feeling of well being...yea the stuff was great.

I'll try that clen stuff again just hope the sides aren't as bad again.

On a side note, it's been 7 days since I started so I just had my cheat meal, huge bowl of spaghetti/w minced lamb with half a bottle of hot sauce. I attacked that shit and it was goooood.
    Last edited by Kiki; 01-12-2010 at 08:32 AM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol eyy i remeber you from the pics section lol

best luck with your cut mate, good to see u decided to choose a path

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Your doing good. 2.5lbs a week is a good place to be.

I know it doenst seem like much but if u try and push it past that ur gonna be dropping that hard earned mass out as fast as the fat.

Just keep doing what ur doing for 3 months and thats 30lbs.

I wouldnt hover over the scales every morning eathier. Just go with it.

GL Herc

/>
    Anyways i'm also getting really intense food cravings when I wake up in the morning, so much so that I went and started eating a little chocolate and have a few potato chips, even though my diet for the rest of the day was the same. I also had a diet soda later that day and I feel really guilty now .

Thing is when I have a cheat meal once a week it's usually home made food like pasta, I don't go all out like other people might do eating fast food and junk....and I think that's the reason why i'm getting these intense cravings...

Anyways i'll try and figure this out....

I did back and tris today, lame gym closed early so I wasn't able to finish my triceps... Took a pic when I got home....I know that i'll be the happiest man on this earth when I lose this goddamn blubber off my body.....

Weekly weighing will be in 5 days wish me luck!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In pursuit of leaness-p0227_15-01-10.jpg  
    Last edited by Kiki; 01-15-2010 at 12:06 PM.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post

Anyways i'm also getting really intense food cravings when I wake up in the morning, so much so that I went and started eating a little chocolate and have a few potato chips, even though my diet for the rest of the day was the same. I also had a diet soda later that day and I feel really guilty now .

Thing is when I have a cheat meal once a week it's usually home made food like pasta, I don't go all out like other people might do eating fast food and junk....and I think that's the reason why i'm getting these intense cravings...

Anyways i'll try and figure this out....

I did back and tris today, gay gym closed early so I wasn't able to finish my triceps... Took a pic when I got home....I know that i'll be the happiest man on this earth when I lose this goddamn blubber off my body.....

Weekly weighing will be in 5 days wish me luck!!!!!!
    I didn't know that such institutions existed.

kainwalker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    I didn't know that such institutions existed.
    oh they exist everywhere if you know how to look for them / look out for them

lol ok I edited my post then, didn't think you guys would take the gay thing literally.

On a side note I live in the middle east, and gyms here are single sex only - does that constitute gay gyms? lol

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Haha I was just kidding about the gay gym. Couldn't resist... anyways good luck with your dieting. I'm on a keto diet right now with some decent results so far.

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    do you have enough energy to do your morning cardio on a empty stomach, do u drink a protien shake first

Welshguy1 is offline New Member
    Hey kiki nice work, Even tho u put on a bit of weight you still look like a beast, I bought ephedrine a while back like 2000 pills and the cramps I had with them were bad to... But I love the stuff and the energy is awesome. Keep it up m8 lookin forward to seeing more pics.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    keep up the good work man!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Your delts are awesome brother. You are going to look like a pitbull when you cut up

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Keep up the hard work brother man!! I think you should have your results before summer if you dont let up!

Week 2 weight 86KG, dropped 1kg or 2.2 pounds .

Thanks for all the motivation guys, really helps me resist the temptations of going off my diet.

Anyways, had exams this week, was only able to go to the gym 3 times, and was only able to do cardio around 3 days this week, 65 minutes or so, 45 mins AM, and 20 mins PWO.

Diet wasn't spot on this week, wasn't getting in a full 6 meals on some days, but atleast I wasn't cheating either. I still have more exams, but I will be able to hit the gym hard again this week and get in a minimum of 5x days of cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer555 View Post
    do you have enough energy to do your morning cardio on a empty stomach, do u drink a protien shake first
    I take in half a scoop of zero carb whey protein, which has about 12.5grams of protein in in along with some amino whey tabs. Energy is not a problem for me. The only thing i'm concerned about is losing muscle mass, but I think that being on cycle and taking in a little whey before I do empty stomach cardio stops any muscle catabolism.

Edit: I'm going to be dropping the Deca today due to progesterone sides and high estrogen, and throwing in the winny and clen , just need to get them from my supplier tonight.
    Last edited by Kiki; 01-19-2010 at 02:43 AM.

keep on keeeeping on man.

Week 3 weight 85KG or 187, dropped 1kg or 2.2 pounds

Happy this week considering I only hit the gym 4 times, and only did cardio 3x this week. Anyways have my final exam today then i'm on holiday for 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks are going to be hardcore gym time.

Side note, stopped taking the deca , and started the winny. Going to be doing around 400mg's a week. I decided not to take clen at this moment, instead I bought some Ephedrine, I love that stuff.

Following weeks I expect my weight to drop alot, considering how much i'm going to be doing, and also because of the water weight i'll drop from discontinuing the deca.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    good job mate

keep up the hard work

ya bro keep it up.

Week 4 weight, 83-84 KG's. Dropped around 2kg or 4 or so pounds. Some water weight from ditching the deca, and fat lost.

Bought clen today, going to be mixing it with ephedrine for even more fat loss. Abs are starting to show through the fat, very happy about that. Started working abs every other day now. They've always been developed, but cardio PWO gets boring sometimes so I decided to start doing abs every other day instead.

This week has been relatively good. Had steak and french fries this morning, because there was no way I could stomach eggs and plain oatmeal today.

Anyways looking forward to the next couple of weeks using clen.

HeavyL is offline Junior Member
    good job man. keep it going your the results are coming

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    awesome thread and great work!! keep on going hard and you will be sooooo happy this summer it's going to be an amazing feeling for you.... trust me!! i'll keep watching this thread. :]

Week 5 weight, a little under 81 kg's, dropped another 2kg's or so. Probably a little more water weight from the deca .

Some what happy with this week. Clenbuterol makes me feel weak and gives me neckcramps. At this point however i'm more concerned with losing weight and maintaining the muscle I have. I gave into my cravings yesterday and had some cake with this calorie packed frosting, lol that stuff was good.

Anyways that cake should hold me off cheating for a good while.

Edit: Thanks for the motivation guys. Seriously after each long week it's very motivating to come on these boards and have you fellas cheering me on haha.
    Last edited by Kiki; 02-09-2010 at 01:13 AM.

ptone is offline New Member
    ur my inspiration! keep up the good work!

BadNewsBerto is offline Associate Member
    good job so far bro, keep it up.

Im starting a cutting cycle soon, im about the same starting place you were, except i havnt cycled in over a year, been bulking natty and have packed on the poundage, lol.

Your doing great, progress is odvious.

ill be checking back to see how you coming along

BNB

teachme is offline New Member
    Kiki Your doing awesome man. . i cant wait to see what you will look like at the end... hang in there. . . keep it up bc when you show your progress it encourages everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ptone View Post
    ur my inspiration! keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsBerto View Post
    good job so far bro, keep it up.

Im starting a cutting cycle soon, im about the same starting place you were, except i havnt cycled in over a year, been bulking natty and have packed on the poundage, lol.

Your doing great, progress is odvious.

ill be checking back to see how you coming along

BNB
    Quote Originally Posted by teachme View Post
    Kiki Your doing awesome man. . i cant wait to see what you will look like at the end... hang in there. . . keep it up bc when you show your progress it encourages everyone

Thanks for the support guys .

Been kinda busy this week, wasn't able to hit the gym as much as I wanted to because I just started a new semester. Anyways i'll weigh myself first thing in the morning and post my results, don't know if it'll be good, cause my sodium intake was through the roof (diet sodas and extra salt in my food) this week and I feel some water retention.

Going to be running the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, so these next 2 weeks i'll be off. Going to be raping it this week, because we have a 5 day national holiday coming up and i'm going to be traveling for 3 days to Dubai with some friends, because alcohol and women are calling my name. The hotel we're staying at hopefully has a gym. At the very least I will be eating 5 meals a day, food will be as clean as possible.

-Kiki
    Last edited by Kiki; 02-17-2010 at 07:39 AM.

Weigh into has me at 81kg's. With the water retention I have, I think that's the reason. Anyways this week i'm really going to be pushing it, so another kilo should easily come off.

Also going to go try and find some benedryl today, if I can find some then I can just use clen continuously.

Looking forward to this weeks results.

Hey guys, sorry for not posing on here for a while. Like I said earlier, I went on holiday. Had a blast. Anyways I got back, and my weight is relatively the same. I dropped some water weight from the alcohol, and probably put on a tiny but of fat too. I feel really dry. I also decided to stop my cycle and start PCT prematurely. My pct will be Aromasin , Nolva and HCG (hcg will start in 2 weeks).

Picture above was taken today, haven't worked out for over a week also, no cardio either.

I also bought a new car, so i'm almost broke lol. Just waiting to get cash in my hand so I can go stock up on supps.

DO you guys think Creatine right now would be a good idea? I mean to help me fill up with water again cause I feel so dry.

These next 5 or so weeks i'm going hardcore with the diet, and the cardio. I want to lose a minimum of 5 kilos over the next 5 weeks, it should be possible with the clen /Ephedrine combo i'm using. I'm overwhelmed with motivation right now cause I met this girl in dubai that i'm going to meet again once I finish exams in June.

Anyways guys looking forward to each weeks results and updates, wish me luck !!!

Things I need to continue to majorly work on: Traps, bicep, quads, hams.

Biceps and quads have been improving, traps seem to be the same as 6 months ago wtf, and hams seem to be the same.

Any tips for traps and hams?

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    man it's coming out good bro. Looking alot leaner

jackd1509 is offline New Member
    Kiki, nice work bro, motivation at work looking good on you!!

Ok going to go stack up on supps today.

Multi vitamin, PWO protein, before bed protein, and Hydroxycut.

Debating on using the creatine. I'd prefer to see my weight go down these 2 next weeks to get the motivation really going before I add weight from water retention from the creatine.

Ok guys, this weeks update.

When I got back from my trip about a week ago I weighed around 81.5 KG, I now weigh 80 on the dot, which is 176 pounds. So i've lost about 1.5 KG's, which is good.

Good thing is, i'm very dry, I think all of the water retention, especially from the deca is out of my body now, so all the weight I lose from now on should be almost all fat.

At this point, I think to get my abs very visible, I got another 7-8 kilos to lose.

These next 8 weeks will be hard, but i'm stoked so this shouldn't be that difficult. Gyno surgery will happen before the summer, I have yet to decide.

Anyways here's this weeks pic, sorry it's kind of blurry because one of the lights in my bathroom gave out.

Edit: Just a reminder, Stopped my cycle about a week and a half ago, and started PCT straight away.

I'm curious, do you guys think that 15-17 more pounds lost, or 7-8 kilos, will give me the defined abs I want? Or should it be more? Or less?

This weeks weight is a tad over 79kg's, or 174 pnds, loss of around 1kg or 2 pounds or so. I'm happy with this week, considering that I did a lot and my diet was pretty spot on, and also that i'm still losing weight even off cycle without changing my diet.

I still don't know how much weight I should lose to get what I want. I mean when I look at my back, seems like there is a lot of fat there too. Anybody want to guess my BF%?

Some legs shot if it helps estimate my bf....kinda blurry but hard to take a pic of legs yourself

Just hope i'll get what I want by the summer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In pursuit of leaness-p2236090310.jpg  
    Last edited by Kiki; 03-24-2010 at 10:49 AM.

looking good man!

yoru face looking any healthier skinnyer?

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information