Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ranging1

Thread: Wanted: Dbol only Cycle results

Hobbitjones is offline Junior Member

Wanted: Dbol only Cycle results

I know a lot of you have done it. wanting to know results with pics maybe even? good or bad just trying to find some results in either directions. Thanks all. Pm me if prefered

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    curious why ur interested in dbol only cycle results?

considering a dbol only for 4-6 to see how ill react for stronger stuff later and from what i read its a very good weight gainer. friend of mine ran a dbol only and put on 20lbs in 4 weeks kept 14-15 of it. Trying to find out truth behind it

really???

or are u just scared of injections?

n dbol isnt considered weak, its actually a very strong steroid so ur reason for using it isnt correct

dbol also brings out alot more side effects then most steroids , id confidentaly say it has more sides then testerone , primo, winnie, deca etc, and ive seen various times people get more sides from it then most steroids

also im going to presume ur friend isnt very muscly considering his gains

ive run a dbol only cycle for 4 weeks and it was the worst thing of my life, will never do it again
    Last edited by ranging1; 01-20-2010 at 04:16 AM.

well besides being scared of the pin i have read its a good way to see how you'll react to steroids .... And hes 170-175 i think and like 5% test BF? least thats what the gym tested him at

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I really really doubt the 5% bf.

we were both tested at our gym. The weighed us on a scaled measured height then checked for fat with their scaled thing on abs,chest, and arms. Idk how accurate the testing is but i was 7.5 or something +or- .1 and my friend was right around 5 or so. He was super low and really defined for 170-175....no homo

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think that you can walk around daily at 5%bf and be healthy

lol then hes screwed but idk haha

sammyss74 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    really???

or are u just scared of injections?

n dbol isnt considered weak, its actually a very strong steroid so ur reason for using it isnt correct

dbol also brings out alot more side effects then most steroids , id confidentaly say it has more sides then testerone , primo, winnie, deca etc, and ive seen various times people get more sides from it then most steroids

also im going to presume ur friend isnt very muscly considering his gains

ive run a dbol only cycle for 4 weeks and it was the worst thing of my life, will never do it again
    WOW! im researching the same thing. can you explain why it was so bad for you?

Quote Originally Posted by sammyss74 View Post
    WOW! im researching the same thing. can you explain why it was so bad for you?
    dbol just gave me wicked bloat, small strength gains compared to its weight gains, horrible lower back pumps, wicked blood pressure, etc

compared to other steroids id have to say dbol is dissapointing once uve used other compounds and realise what other steroids can do

i think dbols just so popular becuase its so widely avaiable on the black market, gives great weight gains, is easy to take since its oral, and can be stacked with anything, and has a reputaion of being the stuff arnold schwazzengger used, and after uve consumed a 10mg dbol for example u notice its effect within an hour so gives a good clear sense thats its anabolic

i think its really sad how its been given a reputation to put on 20-25 pounds in 4 weeks on all new steroid users

wont i dont think they realise is other mass steroids can have a better effect then that, they just need to get over their fear of needles

to OP i think we knopw ur prob is diet not steroids

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    Hey ranging1, what do you feel once you take it within the hour. I am curious now. LOL.

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    If you will go through the old threads in the cycle results forum there are some dbol only logs. I wouldn't do it. Imho there are a lot of better things you could do. Some people have got good results post pct despite the popular opinion of this forum.

are you asking me to tell you how id do pct? or just saying others have had good results?

Quote Originally Posted by covert025 View Post
    Hey ranging1, what do you feel once you take it within the hour. I am curious now. LOL.
    welll for me when i take a 10mg dbol theirs a feeling of a pump, id say with 30-40mins my muscles feel full, my arms seem slightly bigger due to the increased glycogen stores dbol creates, if you workout while on this pump u will definetaly notice it

theirs also a slight bloat around ur body once u take it, nothing seriously noticable the first few times until uve used it for few days

theirs also a tendency for appetite to be increased slightly

as for strength when u first take it ur strength will be a extra few reps to a few pounds stronger within half hour of consuming it, and the weights will feel lighter and more comfortable when u lift them

ull also find ur able to train a little harder n get that extra few reps out that u normaly wouldnt

i dont think id need to describe how dbol feels though, if u have legit dbol e.g a 10mg tab u will notice it, its very clear the effects

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    dbol just gave me wicked bloat, small strength gains compared to its weight gains, horrible lower back pumps, wicked blood pressure, etc
    I agree 100% with that. I have only ran dbol once, but I noticed the same exact effects. I will not run Dbol again. I am going to give Tbol a shot in 2 weeks- but no more Dbol

icic.....so not one of you have seen positive gains in dbol only cycles?

bump

man get the hint, no one here has had good experiences with it

seriously just go take the dbol already, your gonna do it anyways coz ur stubborn

you dont need someones story of how dbol was the best thing in the world to convince you

the only way your gonna see is to go take it

if you did a search in the questions and ansers section ud see how many people are against only using dbol, and how many bad experiences their are, and how many underweight people (mainly teens) come on here and ask your exact question

its unfortunate

after your 4-6 weeks on dbol ull know, u might get some gains if your fortunate, and then in another 3 weeks after that ull be back to where you started

BEST of luck, i really hope it somehow goes well for you
    Last edited by ranging1; 01-25-2010 at 02:01 AM.
    paul_ likes this.

jjfman is offline Associate Member
    Alright mate I posted a similar question the other day bcoz i was considering a 4 week d-bol only. I got the same replies everyone just bashing dbol lol but one guy who had experience himself with a dbol only said it worked well for him he made some pretty good gains. Maybe it depends on the person but like with any steroid there will be negatives and positives. I've done abit more research on it now and I think I will run the dbol only.
    PM and let me know how it goes for you.

Thread Information