bbb1080 is offline New Member

My test E - dbol cycle--- Thoughts

So I'm in week 7 of 11 of my first cycle. Figured I'd share some thoughts with others on here. Firstly the gear is 600mg e3.5d of test E, with a 25 mg/day kickstart of dbol . Aromasin of 25 mg/day with nolva on hand.

The dbol was crazy. I gained strength within a week and put on a decent amount of weight. Didnt notice much water retention, probably due to the aromasin, but got bad pumps occasionally. As far as the injections go, ive settled for vastus lateralis after a few painful attempts, now they occur with no pain whatsoever, Ive also taken to injecting .2-.3 cc of air following the gear to chase it out a bit.
    As far as sides go I had prexisting gyne that hasnt gotten much worse, and no other sides whatsoever, my skin is smooth as a babies ass. My balls are not big, a little emasculating, but i can deal with it, lol. I do get dehydrated almost instantly, so i try to take in 5-6 L of water a day. I'm consuming an average of 6000 kcal/day, with supplement shakes making up mainly post workout nutrition, and busy days (Im in med school, so we have those on occasion). I train 9x per week, 3 classic bodybuilding AM workouts and 6 evening olympic lifting workouts. Recovery is insane fast, my neuro is the only thing holding me back, the gear doesnt help so much with that.
    My bodyweight is up 25 lbs and I'm not retaining water, which is more than I could have asked for already! All lifts are up across the board, c&j is up 25 kg and BSQ is up almost 20kg. I've been a nationally competitive weightlifter since I was 16 (im 24 now) and These lifts have never jumped like this. I think that as this much becomes trained the lifts should continue to rise.
    PCT is going to start in 4 weeks or so (1 week following my last shot) and I'll be following the steroid .com protocol (I ran it by a friend in endocrinology and he says it looks pretty sound). Ill be getting followup bloodwork done to ensure proper recovery.

Thanks for reading, any advice or questions, feel free!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Pct would start two weeks after last shot of test e, and if you're using the pct I'm thinking of (nolva only), I would definitely add clomid into that as well.

But, congrats on the new lifts.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your taking way too much aromasin , Only use that in the case of estrogen sides or if you really want to run it cut the dose to 12.5mg eod. PCT should start 2 weeks after last shot not 1.

I had read some varying accounts of the time following the last shot. What is your reasoning for waiting 2 weeks? i wanted to get my natural test online ASAP, from most of what i've read it seems that levels of serum test are low enough at 1 week to start PCT, but admittedly I'm not an expert. As far as the aromasin goes, I'm gyne prone and I really don't want to get bloated up too bad so I overkilled it with a 25 mg cap everyday, from what I've seen there aren't many detriments to too much aromasin, my gains are still fantastic (and honestly I've never seen any conclusive evidence of exemestane limiting gains by any significant amount).To be honest I didn't take it for a week and I really didnt notice any difference, so I have no doubt that i've overdone it. Due to my previous history of gyne I took 2 7 day courses of nolva, I'm super paranoid and it seemed to be getting worse.
    The steroid .com PCT is HCG with nolva and aromasin, not just nolva.

Please guys! No one have an answer??

Thread Information