LucasFitness is offline New Member

First cycle - Test E and Dianabol

This is my first cycle, been training for about 3 years seriously. 22 years old, 190 pounds, 12% bf.
    Here is my cycle:

Test E Weeks 1-10 500mg/week
    Dianabol Weeks 1-4 30mg/day

Nolvadex Week 12-13 40mg/day
    Clomid Week 12-13 100mg/day
    Nolvadex Week 13-14 20mg/day
    Clomid Week 13-14 50mg/day

I just had my first shot, in the quad. A little sore but nothing major.
    Training:
    Monday - Legs and Calves
    Tuesday - Chest
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Back and Biceps
    Friday - Shoulders and Triceps

I will be doing cardio 3 times a week to keep my fat gain down too, and abs at least 3 times a week.

Will keep posting my progress and try and get some photos up if get a camera.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Are you aware that cycling at a young age can cause irreversible damage?

stokedv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    If he's 22, and he's not lying that he's 190 pnds 12% BF and 3 years SEREOUS natural and already injected I think he's good to go
    He's doing test e PCT looks ok but no liv52 for d-bol ? how's diet looking?
    Last edited by stokedv; 02-15-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Ricer is offline Associate Member

And that coming from the "yung one"

Cycle looks well setup, Almost done with the exact cycle, though I added Winstrol for the last 6 weeks. Good luck bro!

I would suggest an AI on hand just in case you get gyno symptoms.

Got liver52 for the liver toxification. Also taking Milk Thistle and Glucosamine.
    Diet is as follows:

Meal 1 - 15 egg whites (1 yolk) 50g oats, 2 weetabix, scoop of peanut butter and honey with milk and water

Meal 2 - 1 Chicken Breast with 100g Brown pasta/rice and brocolli

Meal 3 - (pre-workout) Oats and 2 weetabix, 1 scoop protein powder, scoop of peanut butter and honey.

Meal 4 - (post workout) 3 scoops of protein powder

Meal 5 - 1 Chicken Breast with Brocolli and 50g white rice

Meal 6 - Steak with Brocolli and mixed veg. w/ 2 spoonfuls flaxseed oil

Protein - 300g Carbs - 200g Fats - 100g

big chase is offline Junior Member
    sounds pretty good bud, good luck on your cycle and get some before pics up

stokedv is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasFitness View Post
    Got liver52 for the liver toxification. Also taking Milk Thistle and Glucosamine.
    Diet is as follows:

Meal 1 - 15 egg whites (1 yolk) 50g oats, 2 weetabix, scoop of peanut butter and honey with milk and water

Meal 2 - 1 Chicken Breast with 100g Brown pasta/rice and brocolli

Meal 3 - (pre-workout) Oats and 2 weetabix, 1 scoop protein powder, scoop of peanut butter and honey.

Meal 4 - (post workout) 3 scoops of protein powder

Meal 5 - 1 Chicken Breast with Brocolli and 50g white rice

Meal 6 - Steak with Brocolli and mixed veg. w/ 2 spoonfuls flaxseed oil

Protein - 300g Carbs - 200g Fats - 100g
    This is lots of food bro ... looks good to bulk with.. 50g white rice can you do yams or a sweet potato or wholewheat rice/pasta? shittier taste but lower GI.. lots of carbs after workout u sure about that 200g carb total? prot powder, oats, others...

Thanks for the advice guys. I could substitute the white rice for a sweet potato. Might be a better option. Also I think I'm taking in a little more than 200g, or some days a little less. I am trying to stay pretty lean throughout this cycle, hence the lack of carbs after workout.
    On a different note, I did legs yesterday, and I don't know if it was just in my head, but I think the dbol gave me a huge boost on my squats! I was up 20lbs on last week!

Quote Originally Posted by stokedv View Post
    If he's 22, and he's not lying that he's 190 pnds 12% BF and 3 years SEREOUS natural and already injected I think he's good to go
    He's doing test e PCT looks ok but no liv52 for d-bol ? how's diet looking?
    Are you serious here? The body will not be fully matured until around 25 years old. Tell me how you "think he's good to go"?...I'm curious as to what your ration is?

Yes he has a good structure and might gain some good muscle but a few years down the road whenever he can no longer get a hard-on, has gyno and losing hair, he'll regret this decision.

Two weeks of PCT...really?

Good luck to OP and all that support you.

It should be 4 weeks PCT. Nolva at 40mg/day for 2 weeks, and Clomid at 100mg/day for 2 week. Then Nolva 20mg/day for 2 weeks, and Clomid at 50mg for 2 weeks.
    I understand what your saying yungone, but this has been a decision I haven't taken lightly. I believe I can do this safely at my age, it's not like I'm an 18 year old kid with no clue.

It should be 4 weeks PCT. Nolva at 40mg/day for 2 weeks, and Clomid at 100mg/day for 2 week. Then Nolva 20mg/day for 2 weeks, and Clomid at 50mg for 2 weeks.
    I understand what your saying yungone, but this has been a decision I haven't taken lightly. I believe I can do this safely at my age, it's not like I'm an 18 year old kid with no clue.
    If you understand what I'm saying, why do you still insist on cycling. Take it from me (and countless others on this forum), this is a risk you don't wanna take.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. I could substitute the white rice for a sweet potato. Might be a better option. Also I think I'm taking in a little more than 200g, or some days a little less. I am trying to stay pretty lean throughout this cycle, hence the lack of carbs after workout. On a different note, I did legs yesterday, and I don't know if it was just in my head, but I think the dbol gave me a huge boost on my squats! I was up 20lbs on last week!
    if ur wantin to stay lean u should do the lack of carbs pre wo and double up on carbs post wo and also get rid of honey and white rice

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious here? The body will not be fully matured until around 25 years old. Tell me how you "think he's good to go"?...I'm curious as to what your ration is?

Yes he has a good structure and might gain some good muscle but a few years down the road whenever he can no longer get a hard-on, has gyno and losing hair, he'll regret this decision.

Two weeks of PCT...really?

Good luck to OP and all that support you.

Just curious,
    This is the common response to everyone who is under 25.
    Where is the proof?\

And to the young cycler,
    I would wait one more year and gain 10 more pounds

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Just curious,
    This is the common response to everyone who is under 25.
    Where is the proof?\

And to the young cycler,
    I would wait one more year and gain 10 more pounds
    There is no proof, not one study has been done to prove it.
    We can only go on anecdotal eveidence from other memebers who have used it at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    There is no proof, not one study has been done to prove it.
    We can only go on anecdotal eveidence from other memebers who have used it at a young age.
    Thank you.

Its called 'experience'.

Sure everyone's different and its possible that you may not be affected but why take the chance?

Haven't updated in a while. Been working crazy hours! Feeling good, diet is on track. Up 4lbs from Monday. My strength hasn't really increased, but I do feel I have more intensity in my workouts.
    And in reference to your last couple of threads, I know that there is nothing more valid than experience, but this is the road I have chosen, and I don't regret it at all. Guess we'll see how it turns out!

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    Everyone has different opinions on what the right age is.... To me, it just all seems like a toss up.... Not one opinion is correct because no one truly knows, no tests have been conducted... I've heard people start AAS when they were 19 and had no problems, and yet I've heard people 30 years and older do a cycle and become a TRT patient afterwards.... Now, I dont doubt the fact that the younger you are, the higher a chance you may have problems down the road..... but in the end, its a game of chance anyone no matter what age will play.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Haven't updated in a while. Been working crazy hours! Feeling good, diet is on track. Up 4lbs from Monday. My strength hasn't really increased, but I do feel I have more intensity in my workouts.
    And in reference to your last couple of threads, I know that there is nothing more valid than experience, but this is the road I have chosen, and I don't regret it at all. Guess we'll see how it turns out!
    are you going to do an actual log?

Thread Information