grow_smarter is offline New Member

7 days in 1st cycle

Quick background
    Age 37
    6'1" tall
    semi lean 215 starting weight
    generally natural athletic build

cycle will be 450 test week 1-15
    Anadrol 75 4 weeks 3 to 7 (delayed by weather)

Decently planned diet 350-400g protien per day plus carbs morning thru pre afternoon workout.

Schedule
    Sun -Legs/calves
    Mon -Chest/abs
    Tues -off
    Wed -Shoulders/calves
    Thurs -off
    Friday - Bi's/Tri's/abs
    Sat -Back
    Started 2/8 by 2/15 my weight has gone to 222, trying to stay away from as much sodium as possible before and during Anadrol, I am looking to get to a sustainable 245-255 range by completion (I have held a lean 235 natural in the past). Any advice welcome, I will try to repost as it progresses.

big chase is offline Junior Member
    is this your first cycle?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to steroid .com!! Post some pictures so we can follow your progress!!

Do you have pct lined up?

Quote Originally Posted by big chase View Post
    is this your first cycle?
    Yes this is my first

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Welcome to steroid .com!! Post some pictures so we can follow your progress!!

Do you have pct lined up?
    Getting that together now as well.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Sweet! I'm workn on a sustainable 240 sumthum myself. I'm gonna suscribe to this! Keep us posted thanks!

2/17 Having some appetite issues and mild nausea in the morning except when consuming carbs, I have a lingering sinus cold from the previous 2 weeks and am unsure if this is the culprit or if that is somewhat normal. Also my injection sites are strangely almost undetectable by the next morning, no soreness whatsoever, should i just chalk this up to good gear and technique (ex EMS for 12 years) or should I be leary of the potency of my gear (it was from ultra reliable source)?

6ft5 is offline Member
    If I don't eat every 3 hours I get crabby. In the morning I am so hungry it kinda hurts. And I would say its all good!!

big l is offline Junior Member
    how ling have you been weightlifting?

big l is offline Junior Member
    I mean long. How long have you been lifting?

layeazy is offline Banned
    post up some pics dude give us an idea of what the transformation will be

Quote Originally Posted by big l View Post
    I mean long. How long have you been lifting?
    On/Off since 1998, but most of my jobs up until that point were construction so it had always kept me in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    post up some pics dude give us an idea of what the transformation will be
    Sorry they are kinda crappy but this is the best I can do on pics for the time being, I have 4 kids and a very busy work schedule so if you add 7 meals a day and gym time I wasn't able to fit in photo time as I would have liked to at the beginning, hopefully I can get in some time for some progress pics soon. The changes so far have been drastic because as I had put in earlier posts I used to carry a lean 238lbs so my body is responding very well to the cycle so far at only 3-1/2 weeks in. I have modified my diet to include some more complex carbs in smaller portions to match my protein intake. Here is a quick and dirty on my diet:

1st 12 egg whites and bagel w/cs
    2nd 2 cans tuna 1/2 cup brown rice
    3rd 1 can chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice
    4th 2 cans tuna 1/2 cup brown rice
    5th Workout/ shake w/ 8oz. grape juice
    6th varies 1/2 cup brown rice (steak, pork chop, chicken, turkey chops) diner with kids
    7th 12 egg whites

6ft5 is offline Member
    I'm a profesinal carpenter too. It is very hard work bout 80percent of the time. Your big I bet it drops off quick!

(3/4/10) 4-1/2 weeks in now, not a lot of change in weight over the last week and a half but BF to muscle ratio is improving greatly. Extreme strength gains and climbing but I'm having some issues with over training for lack of wanting to stop once in the gym. I severely pulled my left trap on Saturday and it put me on my back for 2 days, and tweaked my left shoulder the week prior. I have also noticed my ability to tolerate others stupid driving habits (mainly in the morning) has been greatly decreased, but I drive alone so I can just scream and cuss to myself in the car and no one notices. I have been able to maintain a fairly consistent 270-290g of protein daily, but struggling to get the amount of complex carbs in before 4 p.m. that I would like. Its like I have developed an aversion to carbs or something. So thats where I stand so far.

6ft5 is offline Member
    For me its kinda hard to eat just a cup of dry then cooked oatmeal it comes out to about 2 cups cooked. I can choak it down but I find if put one serving of fit n light it goes down so smooth, and tastes good, if u can handle about 10 sugar carbs.

Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member
    Good job man, I really dig the picture with the smoke. you should fill lucky that you have no Inject pain its most likely that your experience has alot to do with that, Gear with EO causes me pain.
    I loved my first cycle and I did injur myself a few times with all that new found strength, anyways good luck with your diet and Have fun..

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    is that a cigarette i see in your hand in your second picture you uploaded?

6ft5 is offline Member
    We need updated pics dude, its crazy how fast the fat drops off after bumping up meals. U can also eat all complex carbs for your meals..it helps me cuz the simple ones burn up way to fast. I find that if you wans drop a little more bf quick, after your body is primed and burnin food up like crazy. You can drop a few carbs off in a few of your meals. If your eating complex it makes it easier becuze you'll still have soome energy. Altho your runnin pretty low carbs already..for you injuries don't for get to ice them, stretch, and rubb.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, we need some updated pics would like to see where you are at right now!!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    yeah and i hope uve stopped smokin bro! lol

Thread Information