lexruger is offline Associate Member

mDrol/Test E Cycle

First cycle ever. Running Test E at 500mg 2x a week for 10 weeks and kickstarting with mdrol. Will be logging all my progress along the way.

Stats:

6 Feet
    195lbs
    25 years old
    13% bodyfat
    lifting 3 years
    No previous cycle experience
    Pct Planned: Nolva and Clomid 2 weeks after last injection for 4 weeks
    40/20/20/20
    100/50/50/50

Wanna thank everyone here for all there insight and knowledge. I like a lot of new people to AAS wanted to ump right in without any knowledge and about to stick anything in me to get "bigger". But after spending some time here i learned a ton of info and am ready to start my own cycle. I was able to get my diet into check and went from being a hardgainer to gaining over 35 lbs naturally without putting on any bodyfat.

5 day training split
    Mon- Chest
    Tue- bi's and tri's
    Wed- Back
    Thur- Legs
    Fri- Abs
    Sat and Sun - Rest

plupo897 is offline New Member
    i was thinking about the same cycle man, hows the results so far?

virk-- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plupo897 View Post
    i was thinking about the same cycle man, hows the results so far?
    X2, keep us posted bro

Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna do the same cycle, except run the test e for 12 or 14 weeks

Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member
    How are you going to run the m-drol? I'm guessing 20-30mg ed for 4 weeks

only about 5 lbs so far, just added some clen last week just using for 2 weeks and then i will run through pct with keto

kind of annoyed by the fact that im not really gaining any weight, i didnt use the mdrol as a kickstart i just actually started taking it so i should be able to really push past my personal bests

i run the mdrol at only 20mg.... i get intense back cramps and cant imagine taking anymore of it

the gear is good, and im workin on upping calories but i can tell i am definently more defined and losing fat. Im thinkin about dropping the clen though because i think that it is affecting my training, i feel like i have a lack of energy

i'm not necessarily trying to be huge, i'd rather be less than 10% bf at 200lbs since im 6 foot.

I will post pics up next week, and the give you some before pics as well

5 weeks in with the test... no weight gain still but losing some bodyfat!

kind of annoying

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    what are your goals?

well i've dropped from 13% bf to 11% bf i;d like to stay at 10-11% bf and be at 205

im eating like crazy....i know the gear is good i been using some clen so thats prob the reason but i thought i still wold gain a few lbs...

sarasotafloridabrian is offline Associate Member
    Where are the pics brother? We eagerly await.

jshepherd23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    well i've dropped from 13% bf to 11% bf i;d like to stay at 10-11% bf and be at 205

im eating like crazy....i know the gear is good i been using some clen so thats prob the reason but i thought i still wold gain a few lbs...
    How are your gains so far? Im on week 3 of sust,deca , and mdrol and ive only gained about 5 pounds...although ive dropped body fat. Use to have quite the belly but now im rockin a four pack Like you said, im trying to up my calories too. Have things gotten better yet? Im debating on stopping the mdrol now instead of going 4 weeks. How long did u run it?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    First cycle ever. Running Test E at 500mg 2x a week for 10 weeks and kickstarting with mdrol. Will be logging all my progress along the way.

Stats:

6 Feet
    195lbs
    25 years old
    13% bodyfat
    lifting 3 years
    No previous cycle experience
    Pct Planned: Nolva and Clomid 2 weeks after last injection for 4 weeks
    40/20/20/20
    100/50/50/50

Wanna thank everyone here for all there insight and knowledge. I like a lot of new people to AAS wanted to ump right in without any knowledge and about to stick anything in me to get "bigger". But after spending some time here i learned a ton of info and am ready to start my own cycle. I was able to get my diet into check and went from being a hardgainer to gaining over 35 lbs naturally without putting on any bodyfat.

5 day training split
    Mon- Chest
    Tue- bi's and tri's
    Wed- Back
    Thur- Legs
    Fri- Abs
    Sat and Sun - Rest

Sounds like you have a good base, and m-drol is my favorite oral kick start to any cycle. However, I don't like your split at all. Tri's the day after chest isn't a good idea. Bi's the day before back isn't a good idea. Being that each secondary muscle group is going to be completely fatigued. Also, back and legs are too close together in the week. Thirdly, where are shoulders?

...Feel free to tell me to stfu lol, just giving my .02

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jshepherd23 View Post
    How are your gains so far? Im on week 3 of sust,deca , and mdrol and ive only gained about 5 pounds...although ive dropped body fat. Use to have quite the belly but now im rockin a four pack Like you said, im trying to up my calories too. Have things gotten better yet? Im debating on stopping the mdrol now instead of going 4 weeks. How long did u run it?
    Do so. The gains stop after week 3 of using m-drol.

LunchEater is offline New Member
    i ran mdrol a few weeks ago. 10/10-20/20. Didnt do jack for for me. Maybe i ran it under dosed. Maybe my body doesnt react well to it because i didnt have any sides or gains. Anyhow, best of luck to you. I cant wait to get my hands on some test.

jshepherd23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchEater View Post
    i ran mdrol a few weeks ago. 10/10-20/20. Didnt do jack for for me. Maybe i ran it under dosed. Maybe my body doesnt react well to it because i didnt have any sides or gains. Anyhow, best of luck to you. I cant wait to get my hands on some test.
    If that was directed towards me thanks dudeI was very unimpressed with m-drol too...i got 4X better gains using bold & Havoc. I ran it 10/20/30/two days of 30. I had zero sides. I was under the impression that this stuff was gonna blow me up like 15-20 lbs of lbm. Good luck to you too in your quest of finding test. Better hope u have a girlfriend or a friend with benefits because just thinking of that word P#%*y makes you grow a tree trunk..haha

Shultzmma is offline New Member
    I ran a cycle of mdrol 20/20/30/30/30 for 5 weeks and i got great results! i also stacked with creatine just on lifting days and i upped my caintake tremendously! i put on almost 20 lbs and my bench went up 45 all this with no side effects at all, but no real results came till the 3rd week...

I'm thinking of running test with mdrol and im curious about resluts!

Thread Information