skinnyguy123 is offline New Member

Test E & Bolderone & Winni

I posted this in someone else's thread and didn't want to high jack so I will start mine here and paste in the info

I have been on Test E for about 3-4 weeks now, and after week 2 I also started doing 1cc of Boldenone twice a week also. This is my first cycle so 1cc of each twice a week.

I also have a hard time posting a diet because I do all my shopping at costco and it's mainly all huge portions of Fish, Whole Chickens, and Huge Ribeye Steaks and Salmon. I only take a protein shake after I workout. (2 Scoops of Monster Milk)

And N20 as a pre workout to get me going.

For my PCT I am taking Nova, and may get some Clomid I dont have any signs of GYNO, and I have not had any side effects.

So in the last 3-4 weeks on both and eating meat like a monster I have gone from 160lbs to 173lbs. My goal is also 185 since I have a skinny napeoleon complex probably like you. At this rate of increase I may hit 190-195 by the end of my cycle. for weeks 8-12 I will also do Winni and cardio to get shredded toward the end of my cycle.

Supplements
    Cell Tech - Fruit Punch, I should be taking this more but don't take it when I have N20 in my system already. I am at the gym M-F faithfully at 5:30AM and can have both N20 and Cell Tech in my system without making me feel nauseated.

Breakfast
    Meal #1 - I usually make 2 BLT's with a total of 8 strips of bacon. and one ensure. I heard that 4 strips of pork bacon is 550 cals, so 1100 + whatever I get from the 4 slices of wheat bread. and 1 Ensure Plus which is 350cal and 26grams of protein..

Meal #1 (AGAIN) If I don't make BLT's (which i do most of the time) I make a belgian waffle with 2-3 slices of bacon and a protein shake.

Meal #1 (AGAIN Sorry) - Once in a blue moon I make 2 Packs of Oatmeal, with 2 cut up banana's. - probably the least caloried one.

Meal #2 - Consist of 1 Chicken Breast and 1 green vegetable.

Meal #3- Lunch time, usually two home made White Bread Salami sandwiches or a 5.00 foot long from subway (usually the meatball marania or the tuna sandwhich since both are over 1000 calories.

Meal #4 - Bad meal usually consist of me just snacking on whatever's home like chips and 2 TV dinners.

Meal #5 - Usually dinner for me I always have some type of meat whether is its a rotisserie chicken, steak, or salmon or chicken breast., or a london broil -- Damn I love that rotisserie cooker.

Any advice will be helpful guys I hope I have provided enough info, I will add my workout regimens later.

Can any of you recommend a great protein bar recommended at vitamin?

Can any of you recommend great supplements I should be taking on this cycle?

Can you recommend anything else for PCT?

Also should I be putting all of these shots only in my ass?, I did my shoulder the first time but I dont want scars of pin hole marks?

Thanks for reading..

Also I am 27yrs old and 6ft even

eglassman88 is offline Junior Member
    You shouldn't be cycling with a diet like that and no knowledge of aas

Quote Originally Posted by eglassman88 View Post
    You shouldn't be cycling with a diet like that and no knowledge of aas
    Well that's why I am here to get knowledge, This is a steroid forum and I want to get the best results and stay healthy and not make mistakes.

So instead of making a non helpful comment can someone post something worth our time

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    click on diet questions---asap

see ya there

Thanks for the info, Will definitely create a new diet.

Will have to make some subsitutions since I am lactose intertolerate.

Thread Information