fracjunky is offline New Member

My first cycle Test E / D-bol

This is actually my first post but I have been doing research on the site for quite awhile. So here it goes.

Age = 32
    Height = 6’0”
    Weight = 224 lbs
    Body fat = 18%
    BMR 3345 (HB formula)

I lift 4 to 5 times a week and do 30 minutes of cardio 3 to 4 times a week.
    Here is my diet (this is a typical day, I may change some things up but I try to keep the macros in the same range)

Meal – 1
    Two pieces Wheat toast (Protein 8g, Carbs 17g, Fat 1g)
    2 eggs (Protein 12g, Carbs 0g, Fat 10g)
    1 cup Egg whites (Protein 24g, Carbs 4g, Fat 0g)
    Totals (Protein 44g, Carbs 21g, Fat 10g)
    Meal – 2
    2 cups low fat cottage cheese (Protein 52g, Carbs 20g, Fat 4g)
    Canned Peaches light syrup (Protein 0g, Carbs 24g, Fat 0g)
    Totals (Protein 52g, Carbs 44g, Fat 4g)
    Meal – 3
    Two pieces Wheat bread (Protein 8g, Carbs 17g, Fat 1g)
    1 Can tuna (Protein 27g, Carbs 0g, Fat 8g)
    1 Pickle (Protein 0g, Carbs 1g, Fat 0g)
    Totals (Protein 35g, Carbs 18g, Fat 9g)
    Workout
    Meal – 4 immediately after workout
    Maxpro shake w/glutamine (Protein 60g, Carbs 24g, Fat 2g)
    Meal – 5
    Two pieces Wheat bread (Protein 8g, Carbs 17g, Fat 1g)
    1 Can tuna (Protein 27g, Carbs 0g, Fat 8g)
    1 Pickle (Protein 0g, Carbs 1g, Fat 0g)
    Totals (Protein 35g, Carbs 18g, Fat 9g)
    Meal – 6
    Lots of green veggies (Protein 8g, Carbs 14g, Fat 0g)
    Chicken Breast (Protein 50g, Carbs 0g, Fat 4g)
    Totals (Protein 58g, Carbs 14g, Fat 4g)
    Meal – 7
    Maxpro shake (Protein 60g, Carbs 8g, Fat 2g)

Throughout the day I drink water. I have two servings of juice usually one in the morning and one during my workout. (Protein 2g, Carbs 100g, Fat 0g)

Daily Totals (Protein 346g, Carbs 247g, Fat 40g) so that’s about 1.9 grams protein per pound of lean mass and 1.3 grams carbs per pound of lean mass. Calories (which I really don’t pay that much attention too) 2732 calculated

I change up meal 6 with fish, lean beef, or venison, but I try and keep the macros in the same range. I also change up the order of the meals depending on my schedule (if you want to call it a schedule). Sometimes my day starts when other people’s days start, say 5 AM, and sometimes it starts when other people are going to bed, say 11 PM.

Alright so far this diet has been working for me. I have been sticking to this for about 6 months except for when I caught the damn swine flu. In the last 6 months I went from 238 lbs at 30% BF to 224 lbs at 18% BF. I have been working out regular for the last 2 years. The first year and a half was a waste due to diet. So I realize the importance of diet. I think I got it in check but if you guys have any suggestions I’ll take them into consideration.
    My cycle will be as follows

Wk 1-2 – 25mg D-bol ED
    Wk 1-12 – 500mg Test E (250mg twice a week)
    PCT starting 14 days after last pin
    PCT Wk 1-3 – .25mg L-Dex ED, Nolva 20mg ED

I started the D-bol Yesterday (2/28) and my first pin was that night.
    I have attached some pre cycle pictures and will post more throughout the cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p3010088.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p3010085.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p3010081.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p3010091.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p3010078.jpg  

Alright it’s the third day in the cycle and things are going good so far. My glute has been a little sore but nothing to write home about. My wife actually gave me the pin (she sticks people for a living), and she said it probably would be a little sore. She forgot to keep the skin stretched when she pulled the pin out; apparently this can cause some bruising. The only other thing that may be a side is a slight headache, but again nothing to right home about.

I worked out Monday did Back and Biceps w/o cardio. I felt like the workout was more intense, but I’m sure it was more mental than anything. Today I hit my chest and Triceps w/ 30 minutes of cardio after lifting. I was going to take tomorrow off but I don’t think I’ll be able to hit the gym Thursday or Friday, so I will do legs tomorrow.
    Last edited by fracjunky; 03-03-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Alright, tomorrow is the end of the first week. Wednesday I worked out legs w/o cardio, took Thursday off, worked abs and played racquetball on Friday, and today I did shoulders and Biceps. I will probably take tomorrow off and hit chest and triceps on Monday. I feel like I have a little more endurance and I can squeeze out that last rep without having my form go to crap. As of today my weight is setting at 231 lbs, so that is 7 pounds since starting the cycle. I feel a little puffy but I wouldn’t go as far as to say bloated.

I did my second pin late Wednesday night in the opposite glute as the first pin, everything went well, but in the future I may try and avoid sticking myself in a body part I just worked out that day.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Your diet looks ok, but you should have cut more fat before your cycle, try upping your cardio to once a day to shed some more fat.

That seven pounds you've gained is the d-bol bloating you.
    swop the l-dex for clomid with regards to your pct, and then use the l-dex on cycle as an A.I, this will stop you getting so bloated.

Blog Entries
    Your pct should look like this;

2 weeks after last jab;

week1 week2 week3 week4
    Nolva 40mg ed 20mg ed 20mg ed 20mg ed
    clomid 100mg ed 50mg ed 50mg ed 50mg ed

l-dex; 0.25mg every 3 days weeks 1-12
    Last edited by the big 1; 03-06-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    Your diet looks ok, but you should have cut more fat before your cycle, try upping your cardio to once a day to shed some more fat.

That seven pounds you've gained is the d-bol bloating you.
    swop the l-dex for clomid with regards to your pct, and then use the l-dex on cycle as an A.I, this will stop you getting so bloated.
    Thanks for the input. I actually cut my cardio down when I went on cycle so going back to 30 minutes a day wouldn't hurt my feelings. I just didn't want to over do it. I've read some guys post that you shouldn't get carried away with cardio while on cycle. As for the Clomid the vision side effects I've read about have me a little worried, because my eyesight sucks already. As for using the l-dex on cycle, I don't know if I really need it yet, but if the bloating gets uncomfortable thats what I will reach for. Am I right by thinking this way about the l-dex or am I wrong?

Thanks again for checking out my thread.

Blog Entries
    Yes, you can wait till you use your L-dex, but with first cycles its always a good idea to do it on cycle regardless of whether you gyno prone.

Thats a fair point with the clomid, but its quite an important drug for your pct, it will boost your naturaly occuring testosterone when its at its lowest (after cycle), so try and find an ulturnative for that. Its important for your recovery.

If you feel the cardio is making you loose to much wieght then lower it, or just do walking or stationary bike for 20 mins a day. It does'nt have to be really intense or anything, its just to make you a bit leaner, i know its boring but its worth it in the end.

Hope you get on ok, keep posting the results, good luck

This week has been a little different than the first. I just don’t feel like I have the ambition that I had the first week. The weather has been kind of crappy here though, and you end up being cooped up inside. The workouts are still good it just takes me a few minutes to really get in to it. I did take Sunday off, did chest and triceps on Monday, and did legs Tuesday. Today I will be hitting my back and a little core training. I have been doing 20 - 30 minutes of cardio each day. The diet is still in check. I cheated and had a slice of pizza yesterday, but I try and do that once every couple of weeks. I love New York style pizza, it is my one weakness.

I did my third pin Sunday Night and my fourth will be tomorrow morning. The sticks are going well and I am not getting the soreness I was from the first two, so that’s good.

stanazol is offline New Member

Cool hi mate

im keen to see how your cycle goes so i subscribed to the thread keep up the good work .

Ok, my third week is coming to an end and things are going well. The sticks are going great, the diet is in check and the workouts have improved. I went in and did a body composition yesterday and got some good news. I now weigh 236 lbs, but have cut my body fat down to 16.5%. If I can keep up this trend I think my end results should be right in line with what I had in mind. The biggest change that I have noticed this week is the pumps I am getting during my workouts. They are on the verge of being painful. I did my back workout on Wednesday and for the first time in a long time I was able to get a great pump. The other side that I really haven’t noticed but my wife and friend have is my mood. They say that I seem to be in a better mood and less on edge. Wow that can’t be right. Where’s all the roid rage I hear about on the news. I will keep posting my results and will probably throw up some mid cycle pictures in a couple weeks.

Well, I just got back from the store. I needed some more sticks and decided to try and get some from the pharmacy instead of my source. Not that there is anything wrong with my source, I just wanted to see how hard it would be. The local pharmacies didn’t carry what I was looking for, so they actually steered me towards the vet supply store. I was able to get 100 - 3ml syringes and 100 - 22gauge X 1 ½” needles, no problem and I only had to put out about 25 bucks.

As for the cycle it’s still going good. Unfortunately I caught a stomach bug from something and felt like crap for two days. My appetite was none existent and I had to skip the gym for two days. The bugs gone now and I’m back at the gym. My appetite is still a little low but I am doing my best to get in all my meals. My weight is kind of stagnant this week. I’m not sure if it due to the bug or if I am just replacing some fat with muscle. It’s kind of hard to tell because I’m losing the Dbol bloat. I’ll be doing a body comp in a couple of weeks so we’ll see. I think the Test is starting to kick in because the workouts are great, I’ve got more strength, and I fill like my sex drive is more than my wife’s for a change.

kelly7898 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Cool

Hows the cycle going mate.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Id like to see progress pics

No offense but if you were 6' 224lbs in your first pics and you call that 18% than I have to be lower because I say Im at 18% and have had others say Im right about that. Im 6' 215lbs

Id venture to say you were more like 21-22% in those pics

Ok, guys here are the mid cycle pics. Actually almost mid cycle, 5 1/2 weeks in on a 12 week cycle. Everything is going ok I haven't got a chance to do a body comp yet, maybe tomorrow. I can tell that I have leaned out a little and I am weighing in at 236 lbs so I guess I am accomplishing something. My workouts are kind of hit and miss. Sometimes I feel like I could rip the gym apart and sometimes the workouts are about how they were before the cycle. I think that the test maybe a little under dosed but what you are going to do unless you make it yourself you never really know what you getting. Sorry for not posting in a while but work has been busy. Let me know what you guys think. I’m not that impressed myself but it’s an experience I had to try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p4080102.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p4080117.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p4080119.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p4080104.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p4080107.jpg  

Last edited by fracjunky; 04-09-2010 at 11:27 AM.

Cool

Looking good man keep hitting the gym hard. its a big difference in the gym when u stop d-bol and would it be a good idea to add some stanazol to the end of your cycle.

Thanks for checking in stanazol. I think that Stanazol could be beneficial for getting that cut look, especially seeing as how summers right around the corner. However this being my first cycle I think I’m just going to stick with my original plan, but I may incorporate it into a future cycle.

hektikk is offline Banned
    subbed how much have ur measurements changed?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    i can tell you have started to harded up. looks like you are leaner, but without loosing any size. that will be a good little cycle simple and effective. good luck bro. keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by hektikk View Post
    subbed how much have ur measurements changed?
    Ok, here are my measurements. I have to admit that I don’t really keep that much track of them. I went ahead and took some measurements this morning but the only thing I have to compare them to are some measurements I took back in October of last year. Back then I was weighing in at 226 lbs at 26% BF, now I am currently setting at 237 lbs at 15% BF. All my measurements are taken without being pumped and without flexing. I don’t know if that is the proper way to do it but it’s the way I’ve always done it.

Measurements then
    Biceps – 14.75”
    Chest – 43.5”
    Mid Section (taken around stomach) – 40.5”
    Waist (taken around hips) – 39.5”
    Quads – 25”
    Calves – 17.75”
    Measurements now
    Biceps – 15.5”
    Chest – 44”
    Mid Section – 39.5”
    Waist – 39”
    Quads – 25.5”
    Calves – 18”

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    hey, was following your progress, but not seen an update for a while, hows it going ?

Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    hey, was following your progress, but not seen an update for a while, hows it going ?
    Well, there haven't been any big changes. My current weight is 239 lbs and I am still around 16% BF. I did have a bad pin the other day though. I think I must have hit a nerve, I stuck in the needle, aspirated, and when I went to inject I felt a sharp pain, so I pulled it out and repined in a different spot. Everything went well and I didn't have any more issues from the first stick. I still have 4 ½ weeks to go on the cycle. I am hoping to be able to get my BF% down to about 12 to 13 by the end of the cycle. Thanks for checking in on my progress.

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    your body has certainly changed during your first pics, so well done for the hard work you have put in, and your body fat looks a lot lower, Im not quite sure if your body looked ready for a cycle as maybe I would have hit the gym for another year but thats your choice.. good luck to ya man, I will keep checking your post

yerrr is offline New Member
    nice results

Another year Moosedog ? To lower body fat ? Or just generally not enough time in gym before a cycle ?

I'm new too, so I was keeping posted on this guys progress as I am in a similar position.

Keep puttin the work in fella, big muscles lift big weights !

OK guys a little update. I am currently setting at 240 lbs. Haven't checked BF in a while, but I am guessing right around the same as last time. I will get it checked at the end of the cycle before I start PCT. There is one thing that has come up since I last posted. I noticed that I have some very small red bumps at my injection sites on my glutes. I have been monitoring the area for the last week and a half. The bumps aren't getting any bigger, they don't itch and they aren't sore. I don't really think it is an infection. I am leaning more towards scar tissue, because there seems to be the same amount of bumps as there have been pins. Regardless I changed my injection site to my delts which I had been avoiding due to having dislocated my shoulders when I was a teenager. My left shoulder never really healed the way it should have even with physical therapy and from time to time it partially dislocates.

As for the guys that have said I needed to lose more BF before starting cycle. I do agree and ideally I would have, but due to other aspects I felt that it was worth a shot (no pun intended). I realize that I probably would have got the most out of the cycle had I lost some more BF, however I am pleased with the gains that I have made so far. The way I look at it is now I will have something to compare to later on down the road when I get my BF down in the 10 to 11 percent range and decide to try another cycle.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good choice on getting the body fat down next time but I agree, you would have gotten more out of it if you had this time.

Get into the cardio NOW. Get the BF gone, make it happen. Remember after your cycle work out even harder, eat even more and better to keep your gains or it's all for nothing.

Lets see some pictures again soon,.

so whats the end results then buddy ?

trooper1978 is offline New Member
    This is my opinion but I think you need to clean up your diet. And DONT do cardio. Cardio is for people who dont know how to diet properly. You will loose size and possible strenght gains if you do cardio.
    My suggestion for you diet is take out the cottage cheese meal replace it with a protein shake meal.
    With your first meal have 6 eggs on toast not just two eggs.
    With EVERY protein shake add 1 or 2 eggs in them.
    Add about 30grams of almonds in two of your solid meals.

Change your diet about every 3 months dont stay on the same diet all the time.

What would i know?? Well i went from 198pounds 28%b/f to 209pounds 11% b/f in 9 months. NO CARDIO NO STEROIDS . Just good diet and HEAVY weights.

will be good to see your results buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by trooper1978 View Post
    This is my opinion but I think you need to clean up your diet. And DONT do cardio. Cardio is for people who dont know how to diet properly. You will loose size and possible strenght gains if you do cardio.
    My suggestion for you diet is take out the cottage cheese meal replace it with a protein shake meal.
    With your first meal have 6 eggs on toast not just two eggs.
    With EVERY protein shake add 1 or 2 eggs in them.
    Add about 30grams of almonds in two of your solid meals.

Change your diet about every 3 months dont stay on the same diet all the time.

What would i know?? Well i went from 198pounds 28%b/f to 209pounds 11% b/f in 9 months. NO CARDIO NO STEROIDS . Just good diet and HEAVY weights.

will be good to see your results buddy!
    Ok while I respect everyone’s opinions, I don’t always agree. Cardio is not only for people that don’t know how to diet but it is also essential for developing a good cardio vascular system. You see you can have all the muscles in the world but without a good cardio system you won’t be supplying those muscles with enough blood to keep them running. Example you ever see those huge heavy weight fighters that gas after the first round. Not enough cardio. As far as the suggestions on my diet this is what I figure you want me to do. Cut my types of protein down by cutting the cottage cheese and replace with a shake. You would like me to add 40 grams of fat by exchanging the cup of egg whites with whole eggs (FYI one cup of egg whites have the same amount of protein as two eggs minus 20g of fat). So I might be able to add another cup of egg whites if I thought I needed it, but whole eggs would be a little reckless in my opinion. As for adding the eggs to the protein shakes, I don’t think it is necessary since my shakes already contain 60g of protein and you can only absorb so much at one time (this is why you have to eat so many meals). Not to mention the added fat again. As for the almonds not only do I not like them but I also don’t care for the fat they have in them either. I know they have good fat in them, but so do the gel caps I take. As for changing the diet up I do agree and I do. The example I gave was just a typical day at the time. Now I don’t doubt that your diet works for you. You’re seeing results and that’s good, keep it up but not all diets fit all people. I apologize if it seems like I am trying to flame you, I’m not. I just wanted to explain why I was doing it the way I was.

Ok guys here are the end of cycle pics. I don't really see much differnce in the pics besides the fact that I had a better tan in the mid cycle pics, but here they are. I started my PCT today and will post pictures at the end of the month.

I all most for got to put in the stats.

Weight: 238 lbs
    BF: 15.5%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p5240018.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p5240021.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p5240026.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p5240009.jpg   My first cycle Test E / D-bol-p5240013.jpg  

Last edited by fracjunky; 06-03-2010 at 10:41 AM.

Cool

howd your cycle go mate

Thread Information